Arc 3 – Queen of the Monster Maze 2.2 🔞
1.7k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“And I just don’t know what ever happened to them,” Kikori sniffles, leaning against the minotaur’s surprisingly-soft fur, even though she can clearly feel how hard the muscles beneath her… how… strong… but she is trying to tell a story here. She fidgets, looking up at the monster. “I would just like to make them proud of me.”

“Madama Kikori,” he replies with his voice like a thunder, “you are a valiant young woman. I am sure you have faced many hardships and managed to pass through them victorious. The simple fact you managed to reach past the first room and are now chatting with me here shows your valour.”

“T-Thanks,” Kikori blushes again, coiling a strand of her beautiful black hair around her finger. “But I really hope my family is proud of me, even if they are not… not with me anymore.”

The other huge arm reaches for her and he envelopes her in a tight and verry warm embrace.

Kikori tries to reciprocate, but all she can do is to wrap her arms around his bulging neck.

“Thank you, Sir…”

“Enceladus.”

“Thank you Enceladus. I really needed a pep talk like that.”

“Anytime. I always like to entertain young adventurers, especially those who prefer to chat rather than swing their useless weapons around.”

That’s what she did in the previous room. The tentacle monster was far less talkative than Enceladus, but she did try… maybe that was the goal of the previous layer? To goad her straight into a fight?

She gulps. In a direct confrontation, she doubts even their Blade Masters at the Academia would be able to best Sir Enceladus here.

And speaking of swords… she can clearly feel the heat coming from his crotch.

Her pussy feels so empty.

And wet.

And stretchable.

It must be the venom…

“You know, Sir Enceladus…” she says moving her hands from his neck to his thick chest, “do you think I’m pretty? For being a Knight, I mean.”

“You are a very pretty young woman, Madama Kikori.”

He thinks she’s pretty! The thought is enough to make her heart jump and she squirms, squeezing her thighs.

“Well, then… do you think you could…” she groans as she pushes her crotch against his huge, hard dick. She can feel how firm and hot it is through the thin barrier of his housecoat. Please open it up and fuck me!

“Thought you would never ask,” he growls, taking off his clothes in one quick gesture, revealing a huge rod that’s just slightly smaller than her lower arm.

“Oh holy Samash,” Kikori growls at the sight of that huge, flaring dark thing. His musky smell already makes her salivate.

Is this going to enter her? It’s larger than the tentacle in the other room, and it’s going to stretch her so much…

“Hop!” He says, picking her up by her sides. He spreads his legs and pushes her onto his lap and straight impales her on his cock.

“Haaa! Ahh! Ah! Ahh…” Kikori screams. There’s a sharp moment of pressure as his dick rearranges her insides at once and she feels her pussy welcome it with the same greed and eagerness as the tentacle, maybe even more… is this still the venom?

Or maybe she doesn’t really care.

She pushes her hips against his cock, welcoming it inside her.

It’s so thick it makes her skin bulge.

“Ah, yes, yes, yes fill me up, fuck me, fuck me…!” She shrieks, wrapping her arms around his neck a he uses her like a cocksleeve. She has never thought that coming down here would mean to be used like this, but… she doesn’t really care at this point.

Sir Enceladus’ dick is too big, too large and too firm to care about anything else. It reaches spots inside her that she did not even believe she possessed, while her clit rubs against the base of his cock and his crotch each time he uses her. His hands gripping her sides move her with the same effort he could spare to a doll, and she does feel like a paper doll in that moment… one that’s cumming her brains out.

“Ahhh…ahhh…” her eyes roll back as she feels another huge orgasm ripping through her, making her breasts wobble and her whole body shake with pleasure. Her tongue lolls out of her mouth as she comes, liquid fire running through her veins while her stomach bulges under the pressure of Enceladus’ huge cock.

He groans as well, but he’s far from satisfied.

“I’m… ah… it’s too… too strong…”

Her protests fall on deaf ears. The Minotaur picks up pace, using her like a cocksleeve, filling her again and again while her shocked pussy clenches around his cock.

“Ha! Ha! Ha!” That’s all she can say, blessed tears running down her cheeks. She leans forward, her body falling limp against his own. She can only wrap her arms again around his neck as he keep pumping inside her. She can feel his dick throb.

She’s making a good job…

“Hnngh!” He grunts and spurts inside her. She feels his hot sperm fill her up even as another orgasm makes her moan, never really satisfied until this moment, until she was sure she made him feel good with her pussy.

“Thank… you…” she moans as she falls completely limp. He keeps pumping inside her, his black dick and his white seed growing hazy inside her mind as she falls once again into the darkness.



To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

Thanks for reading. I really liked writing this scene. I usually have trouble describing sex scenes with non-human characters (tentacle monsters are an exception), but this one flew pretty quickly. I hope you liked Sir Enceladus... Kikori surely did.

23