You Believe Them?
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I crawled back into bed, but Chloe was waiting for me, and I wasn't allowed to go to bed. One hour later, I was sure that I heard Ace crying as he walked by our tent as I busted load after load into Chloe. She grinned up at me after the final shot.

 

"I think you're going to owe me big time for this," Chloe said as she got up, but I just pulled her back down.

 

"Oh, I think I can think of a way for you to repay me," I said as I slid my hand between her legs. "But it's going to have to wait until tomorrow."

 

"Oh, why's that?" Chloe asked, but then she moaned as my fingers found her clit. 

 

"Because we need to get some sleep," I said as I started rubbing her. "We have a big day tomorrow."

 

"Oh, we do?" Chloe asked, but then she moaned again as I started rubbing her harder. "God, please don't stop."

 

"I won't," I said as she leaned back and let me take control. I knew exactly what she wanted, and I was going to make sure she got it.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of someone moving around outside the tent, and when I poked my head out, I saw Ace walking away with a sad look on his face. It looked like he had been crying, but I didn't have time to dwell on that as Chloe woke up and pulled me back into bed.

 

"I thought you said we had a big day today," she said as she wrapped her legs around me.

 

"We do," I said as I slid inside of her. "But first, I think we need to finish what we started last night."

 

Chloe just moaned as she started moving her hips, and we both forgot about Ace as we got lost in each other yet again.

 

When the two of us came out, both of us were wearing big smiles as we started to take down our tent. Ace's was already down, and he was throwing his things into his truck. He shot me a dirty look, but I just shrugged it off as Chloe, and I loaded up our own car.

 

"So, what's the plan for today?" Chloe asked as we got into the back seat of the truck, but Ace wasn't inside yet. Grace was quiet, though, and Chloe leaned forward. "So, how was your best night ever with Ace? Did he make you scream? Sorry, I couldn't hear it over the sound of Halberd pounding me!"

 

Ace got in the truck but then looked at Chloe. "You two should try to be a bit quieter, so you don't attract monsters." 

 

"Oh, we weren't worried about that," Chloe said with a wink, but then she started giggling. "But seriously, how was your night? Did you two have fun?"

 

Ace just looked away without answering as he started the truck, and Grace shrugged her shoulders. I could see the disappointment in both of their eyes, though, as we pulled away from camp and to the Mecha Bandit site. So far, the two seemed to be rocky, but I wasn't too worried about it. I had other things on my mind as we pulled up to the site.

 

"So, what's the plan?" Chloe asked as she looked around, and I could see the excitement in her eyes. "Are we just going to start exploring?"

 

"That's the general idea," Ace said as he got out of the truck, but then he turned back to us. "But there are a few things you need to know first."

 

"Oh, like what?" Chloe asked as she cocked her head to the side.

 

"Well, for starters, this place is dangerous," Ace said as he looked around. "There are all sorts of things in here that can kill you."

 

"And secondly?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest, considering that this was a point that was true pretty much everywhere outside of the city. 

 

 "Secondly, there is a reason why we call it the Mecha Bandit site."

 

"Which is?" I asked.

 

"Because it's where the Mecha Bandits live," Ace said as he looked around again, and I could see the fear in his eyes. "They are a group of people who have augmented themselves with technology, and they are not friendly."

 

"I mean, that is kind of the point, right? Chloe is going to shoot from the truck, and I will take them down. You don't even need to get out of the truck," I said, but Ace just shook his head.

 

"No, it's not that simple," Ace said as he looked at me. "The Mecha Bandits are not going to just let you shoot them."

 

"And why is that?" I asked.

 

"Because they want the same thing we do," Ace said as he looked around again. "They want to find a way out of this world."

 

"Then I will give them a fast way out," I said, but I narrowed my eyes at Ace. He seemed to be less confident now that we were outside of the city. I hope he knows that where we are going is going to be a lot tougher than these level fifty bandits. "What else do we need to know?"

 

"Well, I am not sure how many there are, but from what I can tell, they have some sort of base setup here," Ace said as he looked around again. "I am not sure what exactly it is, but it's big."

 

"And how do you know all of this?" Chloe asked as she looked at Ace with a raised eyebrow. "Have you been here before?"

 

"No, I haven't," Ace said as he shook his head, and I could see the fear in his eyes. "But I have heard stories."

 

"And you believe them?" Chloe asked.

 

"I do," Ace said as he looked at us. "And you should too."

 

I poked Chloe and shook my head, and she understood to just drop it. Ace seemed like he was starting to lose his edge, which was not really good, but we would just stack that with the good and bad luck.

1