Phase Two
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked as Ace looked at us.

 

"Well, I was thinking we could just start exploring and see what we can find," Ace said, but I could tell from the look in his eyes that he didn't really have a plan. 

 

I sighed before poking Chloe again and getting out of the truck. "Okay, well, we are going to explore over here," I said as I pointed in a direction. "You guys can go that way."

 

"But-but-but," Ace started to say, but Chloe grabbed his arm and pulled him away before he could say anything else. 

 

"I think I can trust you to take good care of my girl, and I will take real good care of yours. Don't worry about it; she is in good hands," I called and then turned back to Grace with a knowing smile. It was time for some more fun.

 

 After they were gone and out of earshot, Grace turned to me with a raised eyebrow as she cocked her head to the side slightly suspiciously as if asking why did you send them away?. "What was that all about?"

 

"I figured it would be best if we split up so we could explore more ground," I said, but Grace just crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me.

 

"You sure that's all it is?" She asked. "Because it sounded to me like you didn't want Ace around."

 

"Well, I mean, he is kind of a party pooper," I said, but Grace just raised an eyebrow.

 

"I see," she said, but then she sighed. "I don't really want to be around him either, if I am being honest."

 

"Why's that?" I asked as we started walking.

 

"You know why! You can't leave me like this! You know he can't satisfy me! You teased me so much last night! Are you happy now?! Or do you want him to get suspicious?" She shouted as she turned away from me, and I could see the anger in her eyes.

 

Grace was right; I had teased her enough last night, but if I didn't continue to do so and make Ace look bad, then he might start to get suspicious. This was all just a game to me, though, so I didn't care about any of that. All that mattered was that Chloe was happy and Ace died, but they were both getting exactly what they wanted. 

 

"I mean," I started to say, but Grace interrupted me. 

 

"You know what? Just forget it," she said as she turned back around and started walking again with a huff. "Let's just find this base Ace is talking about."

 

 We walked in silence for a few minutes before we finally came across what looked like some kind of entrance into the ground. There was a big metal door set into the hillside with a keypad next to it.

 

"Well, this must be it," Grace said as she walked up to the door and started looking at it. "Do you think Ace knows the code?"

 

"I am not sure," I said, but then I shrugged my shoulders. "Probably not."

 

"Well, what do you want to do?" Grace asked as she looked at me. "Do you want to try and figure out the code or just go back and get him?" 

 

I pushed Grace into the door hard, making her yelp in surprise, but I put my finger to my lips to signal her to be quiet as I started messing with the keypad, using the other hand to mess around between her legs and rub her clit. It only took me a few seconds to figure out the code, and the door opened with a hiss as she moaned into my neck as my finger dipped inside of her.

 

"I think we can figure something out," I said with a smirk as Grace just moaned in response and slid her hand down my pants.

 

As the door opened, a bright light shone out, and I had to shield my eyes for a few seconds before they adjusted. When they did, I could see that we were at the top of a staircase leading down to the ground.

 

"Well, I guess we are going down," Grace said as she stopped feeling me up and started walking, but I grabbed her arm to stop her.

 

"Wait, we don't know what is down there," I said, but Grace just pulled away from me.

 

"And you think Ace knows what is down here?" She asked as she started walking again. "He is just making things up as he goes." 

 

I sighed before following her as we started walking down the stairs. As we got lower and lower, the temperature started to drop, and I could see my breath in the air. When we finally reached the bottom, I could see that there was a long hallway leading off into the distance in front of us.

 

"Well, this is weird," Grace said as she looked around. "Do you think Ace was telling the truth?"

 

"I am not sure," I said as I looked down the hallway. "But there is only one way to find out."

 

 We started walking down the hallway, and after a few minutes, we came to a door on our left with a keypad next to it. It didn't take me long to figure out its code either by messing with the computer while Grace kept looking out for anything that might come our way, including monsters or other people. I had to admit that I was impressed with how cool she was staying under pressure.

 

The door opened to reveal a room that looked like some kind of control center with all sorts of monitors and computers. There were no people in the room, just chairs in front of the monitors, but the place was all lit up like someone had been using them.

 

"Well, this is interesting," Grace said as she looked around the room. "Do you think these are the Mecha Bandits' living area?" 

 

I shrugged my shoulders as I looked around the room. "I am not sure," I said, but then I walked over to one of the monitors and saw that it was a feed of the entrance we had come in through. "But it looks like they are keeping an eye on us."

 

"What do you mean?" Grace asked as she walked over to me, and then she saw the monitor too. "Shit! You're right!"

 

"Yeah, we need to be careful," I said as I looked around the room again. There didn't seem to be any weapons in here, so I wasn't too worried about that, but if they had more people or monsters down here, then we could be in trouble. 

 

Still, it was time for phase two of my plan, though, so I started walking towards where Grace was bent over the back of a chair looking at the monitor. Before she could react, I slipped her panties off and pushed her skirt up.

1