F*ck And Fight
92 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"What are you doing?" She asked in a panicked whisper as she tried to look back at me, but I just held her in place as I pushed my cock inside of her. 

 

"You're going to be my distraction," I said as I started thrusting into her. "Just pretend like you don't see me and keep an eye on the monitors."

 

"What?! Are you going to, ahh! Fuck me while I am working?!" Grace asked, but then she moaned as I hit just the right spot. "God, that feels good!"

 

"Yeah, just focus on that," I said as I continued thrusting into her. It didn't take long for me to start getting close, but then one of the monitors caught my eye. It was a feed of the hallway we had come down, and I could see someone coming our way.

 

I pulled out of Grace just in time to see the door open and a woman walk into the room. She had metal plates covering parts of her body, and she was carrying a gun. When she saw us, she raised the gun, but I was already moving.

 

I tackled her to the ground before she could shoot us and then started punching her in the face over and over again until I felt something snap. I stopped when I realized that she wasn't moving anymore, and then Grace walked up to me with a scared look on her face.

 

"What did you do?" She asked as she looked at the woman's lifeless body. 

 

"Weren't you supposed to be watching the monitors?" I asked as I got up and started dusting myself off.

 

"I was, but-" Grace started to say, but then she sighed. "Never mind."

 

I kissed her and then picked her up to place on the table in the center of the room, also pulling out my gunblade and setting it beside Grace as I slapped my hard cock on Grace's pussy, pushing deep into her in one smooth thrust. I started fucking her hard as she moaned and called out my name, but then I heard something on the monitor that caught my attention.

 

"Shit!" I said as I fucked Grace and looked at the monitor. There were more people coming our way, and they did not look happy. "Looks like we are just going to have to fuck and fight at the same time!"

 

"What?!" Grace shouted, but then she moaned as I smacked her ass. "God, yes! Fuck me harder!"

 

I did as she asked and fucked her hard as the people started to come into the room. I took them out one by one with well-placed shots, but there seemed to be an endless supply of them. I couldn't hold back this time, and Grace was wrapped around me while I held her tight to me with one arm as I fucked her and spun around, killing everything in my path. 

 

The entire time, I bounced Grace on my cock, and she cried my name till her voice sounded barely audible over the fight. It got to the point where I could feel that the entire front of my pants was soaked in a mixture of both our juices. Finally, the room was clear, and I shot the last guy in the head.

 

I looked down at Grace to see that she had passed out from all the orgasms. I laid her on the table and slapped her a few times, but nothing seemed to work. 

 

I didn't have time to worry about that now. As I put my cock away, there were more people coming our way. It sounded like they were bringing reinforcements, so I scooped Grace up into my arms and started running towards the door.

 

I could hear them coming after us, but I didn't have time to look back as I ran as fast as I could. Finally, we made it to the staircase, and I started running up it two steps at a time. When we got to the top, I put Grace down before I turned around and started shooting at the people who were following us.

 

I took out a few of them, but there were too many, and they were starting to get close. I scooped Grace up into my arms again and started running towards the truck, but I was losing energy fast. Finally, I saw the truck up ahead, and I started running toward it as fast as I could.

 

I could hear the people following us, but I didn't have time to look back as I ran as fast as I could. Finally, we made it to the truck, and I tossed Grace into the back seat before I got in the driver's seat and started it up. As soon as I hit the gas, we were off, and I didn't look back until we were out of sight.

 

When I did, I saw that there was a big group of people standing there watching us drive away. It looked like they weren't going to follow us, but I wasn't going to take any chances as I started to track the other two. I found Chloe and Ace pretty easily and headed straight for them.

 

"What the hell happened?!" Chloe shouted as soon as we pulled up, but I just shook my head. 

 

"We need to get out of here first," I said as I looked behind us, half expecting the Mecha Bandits to come driving after us. "And then we can talk."

 

"Okay, sounds good to me," Chloe said as she got in the front seat of the truck, and I traded Ace spots so he could drive, but the man looked wild. "Are you sure you're okay to drive?"

 

"I-I think so," Ace said, but he didn't look so sure.

 

"Just head to the next campsite, and then we can figure out what to do from there," I said as I looked at him, and then turned to look at Grace, who was still passed out in the back seat. "And try not to hit any bumps."

2