Chapter 5 – Cheat mode unlocked!
85 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note from author: Hi, I'm finally back at my place and dad seems to be doing well as well. To make up for last week I'll be releasing chapter 6 this friday hopefully and chapter 7 & 8 on patreon.)

On a brink of death, a chance came to me.

Who would’ve thought what I always yearned for will be granted like this?

But what am I waiting for?

THESE WOLVES HAVE CHEWED ENOUGH ON ME!

[Alert: Infinite health has been activated]

[Alert: Infinite mana has been activated]

[Alert: Infinite stamina has been activated]

Despite bleeding, despite losing my right ear with a damaged left eye, the sense of pain has been disabled from my body, and my body constantly feels alive as if death has been disabled for me.

I knew if I attack senselessly once again, it would make no difference than before.

Despite of shouting something like an idiot, I let the wolves come to me willingly and let them chew on my limbs while I kept casting “Consume” on them but despite my 17th attempt I was able to obtain nothing but few stats.

Upon 24th cast I obtained a skill called “Shadow strike” and few stats.
Upon 27th cast I obtained an item called “Shadow fur”.
Upon 31st cast I obtained a skill called “Stealth”

Watching me stand still casting “Consume”, the leader of wolves begins to irritate, as he howls, he charges forward at very high-speed aiming directly for my neck.

In that moment, I shrug off all the wolves. Activating heightened sense and dodged his attack, I only had one smoke bomb left and I knew what to do.

I used the last smoke bomb I had to create the confusion and then I activated my newly acquired skill “Stealth” suppressing my scent and footsteps.

This was the only opportunity I knew I had, while the wolves stand still in confusion.

Using divine blessing, I combined “Danger sense” with “Heightened sense” to detect the locations of wolves, and cast “Venom spit” and “Shadow strike” relentlessly upon them.

And as smoke begins to fade, the only one that was left was their leader.

The leader uses his invisibility once again, but my “Danger sense” could sense wherever his next attack would come from, as I cast “Consume” in the same direction.

Luckily enough I hit a jackpot, I got bonus stats, and acquired two new skills called “Conceal” and “Shadow surge”.

I’m not sure who is the one struggling at this point, but at long last the leader was tired.

And with that, his death finally came.

[Body covered full in blood, bleeding with missing body pieces]

Heh, I really can’t get tired or weaken anymore.

I’m pretty sure if I disable infinite health, my body would begin feeling the pain from all these wounds and my health would drop gradually and I will die.

I still have phoenix’s feather which might fully restore my body but I really don’t want to lose it.

Let’s take a rest in here and eat some apples instead.

I should also take a look at cheat menu now that I have it.

Menu > Cheat menu

[Available cheats]

Infinite health [ON]
Infinite mana [ON]
Infinite stamina [ON]
Infinite items [OFF]
Infinite storage [OFF]
Infinite luck [OFF]
Infinite cast [OFF]
Max stats [OFF]
Instant-kill [OFF]

[Further cheats will be added/removed upon player’s progress]

Woah, I can use infinite items, infinite luck and instant kill.

If my luck is infinite then, I would obtain everything from “Consume” on first try.

I think I’m going turn on all the cheats except max stats, to keep the originality.

After activating the cheats, I looked over to my inventory and my eyes could not believe it, but the quantity of all items was now x999.

(Rare Consumable: Phoenix’s feather x999)

I began proceeding forward knowing what I have to do next, I start searching for ores and crystals.

Each and every rock, boulder, crystal granted me what I wanted in first try and of course with infinite items enabled, the number of previously acquired items remained at x999 neither going up or down.

But having the infinite luck meant that now I’ll have 100% drop rate on everything, which granted me not just the normal items but rare items and ingredients as well.

After crafting the throwing knives, I chose to do what one must never do, I took this risk as a huge gamble as well.

[Alert: You have disabled infinite health]

I ended my life with one of the throwing knives.

(Note from author: Regarding last line, Kazuma made this choice due to having a resurrection item in his inventory called Phoenix’s feather. During the fight with shadow wolves, he lost his ear, fingers and several body parts including his shlong which is why he made that choice believing that his body part would be restored to normal, furthermore his body regained health and stamina after resting and eating apples, the bleeding had stopped. With respect to all that I or this story does not promote or encourage any form of self-harm.)

4