Chapter 5
175 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 


 

 

 

Chapter 5

 


 

Brought to you by Noir

 


*From the perspective of Aizawa Eita. The incidents of that very last day, the day that changed everything. That dark spot in the boy's memory.

*Alarm clock sounds.

 


 

*2nd Alarm clock sounds..

 

 


 

*3rd Alarm clock sounds...

 

 


 

 


*4th Alarm clock ... 5th Alarm clock ... 6th ... 7th ... .... 18th Alar----

"ONII-CHANN!!!!!"

 


*still snoring softly, with a smile on his face.

 


"ARRRGGGHHH SHUT IT ONIII-CHANNNN!!!! IT'S TOO LOUD!!!"

 


*rumbles up the blanket into a more comfortable position and looks the other way.

"----you give me no choice..."

*BAM!

 


"ack... — …yellow stripes…?---"

*BADAM!

 


—------------------------

 


 

"Good Morning Kei... But can you tell me why I must get greeted by your roundhouse kick first thing in the morning?"

"It's Nii-san's fault, humph."

Well----

 

 


 

 


I look at the 18 Alarm clocks lined up, still unable to wake me up.

"Do these Alarm Clocks even work?"

"Maybe Nii-san should go to a doctor?"

"Ummm..."


 

 


"Rather, Nii-san, get downstairs already. We are already getting late."

"Yes..." ---I take another look at those Alarm clocks. All were still happily ticking their way.

"Maybe I should get more ---"

"Nii-san, if you get one more Alarm Clock, I will discard you as my Nii-san."

 


 

 

"Ugh... Maybe Kei should become my alarm clock... I might not be able to live without Kei anymore..."

 


 

Kei remained silent for a moment looking straight at my eyes worriedly.

 

 


 

"... Nii-san... you will get a girlfriend one day... don't worry."

"... I didn't mean it that w---"

"NII-SAN, WE ARE GETTING LATE ALREADY! FAST!"

She exits my room, and I am left alone. Well, there is still time to arrive at school with leeway, all thanks to Kei, though…

 


I open my wardrobe and start getting dressed.

When suddenly, it clicked that I should take a quick shower first. 

So I undressed and went out towards the bathroom in a towel. But on the way, I was seen by Kei. (Again.)

 

 


 

 

"Nii-san... —- can't you understand a woman's heart? How many times must I tell you already!!! How would you feel if I went to the bathroom with just a Towel? If you were fat, that was still okay with me… ---maybe not. BUT with that RIPPED-OFF body IS JUST... — What do you want to accomplish here, Nii-san? Turn me into a deredere towards you? Should I pull open that towel and become Yandere instead?"

"NOO! STOP! SORRY!"


 

-------------------------------------------

 


"This is the last time, Nii-san… One more time and I will lose it. I am already at my limit."

"Yes..."

I quickly run towards the bath and enter. 

Take a quick shower and come out.

Just to find out that I don't have any spare clothes ready…

"Oh my God..."

I steeled up my conscience. I opened the bathroom door, checked my left, and then checked my right.

All was clear...

 

 


 

All that was left was to sprint my way upstairs without getting caught.

Get---Set---GO!


 

I sprint my way with the same towel around my waist.

I was able to climb up just fine. Now I just have to go towards the corner, my room.

 

 


And right then, Kei opened the door and came out fully dressed in school uniform.

My motions halted. She stared at me blankly, looking from my toe to my face. I stared at her with cold sweat.

After precisely 3 complete rounds of looking at my entire body, she started coming toward me, one step at a time.

 


A step forwards, and I moved back one step back --- accordingly.

Then suddenly she ran like mad towards me. Unable to understand the sudden change, I fell on my butt as my towel ultimately ruled out.

She immediately pulled out her phone and took burst shots.

I was embarrassed but tried to hide my most private part as fast as possible. However, I think I was too late. My full motion must have been captured in that burst mode.

 


 


"Nii-san, you know, I tried hard. I tried really hard."

—- Teardrops were coming out of her eyes while still holding her phone towards me.

 


 

"Remember Nii-san? How much I loved you back when we were young?"

She drops her hands as if it had no life, and stands resting on her left leg.

What was she talking about all of a sudden?

 


 

"I --- I really tried hard to contain those feelings. I tried hard to make it turn cold. I tried my best to be that perfect sister you would adore, the star of your eyes. Just like you wanted me to be. I listened to no one but only that motive ---- I concentrated all my desires for you, all of it into my studies and knowledge. I became so good that I started writing theses and was enrolled in freelancing by this institute. I got recommendations as I started freelancing my ideas and work. I even managed to accumulate enough money to buy a mansion with a huge garden… No, rather now, I already bought it looking at the future, a mansion, that is. You know, Onii-chan, this all was only possible because I directed all my love towards you into that. It is the sheer power of my love, my devotion towards you."

"What are you talking about, Kei? Mansion? — Wouldn't that cost millions?"

 


"Obviously, no one knows that. I never let anyone of you know it. Nii-san… No, Eita-Oniichan, I loved — No, I can't say loved, it hurts me —-"

"Kei … I also love you. You are the best sister I can ever have you kn---."

“NO! No… no no no no no! Not that love… Not that... Not that... As a lover. Yes, a lover. I still don't know if I want to have you inside me or not, BUT I — I know one thing for sure... I can't live without you, Eita-Oniichan! I can't — I just can't..."


 

 


*More teardrops fell as her legs trembled.

I was shaken to the core. This was obviously wrong. I need to end this in whatever way possible. This is clearly wrong.


 

 


"What are you talking about, Kei? This is a joke, right? We are siblings… and truth be told, I was always jealous of you getting better marks than me."

"Is that why you went — no, it's not important anymore… I gave you my last warning. I also have proof that I need to keep blackmailing you forever."

"....!?"

 


"Nii-san, you know we are siblings, blood-related, don't you?"

"... don't tell me, are we not???"

My heartbeat increased suddenly. …Why?

 

 


"No, we are blood-related."

"Oh..."

My heartbeat again went back to normal. TF!?

 


 

"But what if Nii-san were to change suddenly? Say genetically?"

"What do you mean?"

 


"fufufu~ Let's get to the school first; we can always talk about all this later. —- Ah, but."

She bent down towards me, came close to my ears, and said --- "you can never run from me now, Eita-Oniichan~."

While saying that she patted that soft tissue softly, and then suddenly she grabbed hold of that hard and squeezed them so tight that a slight painful moan escaped my mouth.

 


 

Slowly standing up, she looked at her hands with a blank face

and then looked at me. 

 


I looked a bit away in guilt, 

But as if enjoying it, she, with a wicked smile, went on to lick her fingers tastefully, while looking at me hungrily and seductively.

A stark chill went up my spine. 

And then, after finishing it well, 

She softly turned over and started climbing down the stairs as if nothing strange had happened. 

But after just the second stairs, she peeks over to my way —-

 


 

"Aah and Nii-san, be careful of what you do. I am keeping it hidden from all, but I also have quite good connections. I —- we can easily live without parents."

That sudden change of atmosphere of my sister took me by surprise. it won't be wrong to even say that it made my heart thump curiously.

But somehow, that dark feeling — the change of ambiance from her made me a bit worried.

I went to my room and started dressing… I was in a sweat, but there was no time to take another shower.


 


I went down and saw my sister waiting for me near the door.

"Skip today's breakfast, Nii-san."

"...---- okay."

"We will be leaving~" "We will be leaving then~."

 


 

 


“A~aah Eita! Your Brea—k—fast…”

However, they had already left.


 

End Of Chapter

 


 

3