15 – Hero Suits with All Might!
1.8k 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first day ends with Ida, Deku, Uraraka, Tsu, and Kasumi all heading to the gate together. Kasumi and Uraraka decide to stay together for a while at Kasumi's house, but Tsu decides to try and get ahead during class tomorrow. Kasumi's mom doesn't let Deku go into Kasumi's room, so Deku just went home by himself. Kasumi and Uraraka just hang out and play some Elden Ring on Kasumi's VR gear.

The next day, the first class is taught by Present Mic and surprisingly it's a simple English class. Kasumi doesn't know why, but she's always been rather good at learning English. Like relearning to ride a bike. Present Mic's English class goes by without incident, even though Kasumi felt she had a better understanding of English than he did.

Next was lunch, it was cooked by Lunch-Rush. Kasumi never thought plain white rice could taste as good as Lunch-Rush made it.

Then it happened…

"IT'S MEEEEEEE!"

All Might appears in the doorway.

"... THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

There's a few gasps from the students freaking out about how All Might will be teaching them, and the design of his suit. Kasumi ignores them and focuses on the fact that All Might himself is in front of her IN PERSON! Kasumi seems to go stiff, to which Deku nods his head like an experienced old man.

"FOUNDATIONAL HERO STUDIES! FOR THIS CLASS, WE'LL BE BUILDING UP YOUR HERO FOUNDATION THROUGH VARIOUS TRIALS! LET'S JUMP RIGHT IN WITH THIS!! THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!"

All Might takes out a remote and presses a button on it. For some completely unreasonable reason, panels come out from the wall.

"And to go with your first battle… We've prepared the gear we had you send in requests for, to match your quirks!"

Everyone's eyes light up even more as nobody expected their costumes to be done so quickly.

"Get changed and we'll be ready to go! Everyone gather at grounds B!" All Might turns and walks out of the door and says one last sentence,

"Don't forget! From here on out, you're all officially HEROES!!!"

Kasumi heads to the dressing room and puts on her suit. Everyone gathers at grounds B, seeing each other dressed up for the first time. Uraraka is wearing a skin-tight suit that makes Tsu blush slightly. Kasumi is the second to last one to come out as a certain aspect of her design took a while to get hooked up.

Her headgear is a half-faced Oni mask with small tanks of silver and oxygen gas mixed in them to constantly feed her iron levels. Every time she breathes out, a puff of silver smoke comes out of the sides of the mouth. It also doubles as a gas mask.

She has on a black haori with a sakura design on it. The branches of the tree are made out of copper, while the leaves are silver, and the sakura petals are golden. On the back is a beautiful design with Water Hose's logo sewn into it discreetly.

Under the open haori she has on a black crop top with extra tanks of silver gas stored in pouches on the sides.

Her pants are standard brown tight-fitting cargo pants that also hold extra tanks of silver gas. Small black knee pads are on as well.

Her shoes are state of the art… High tech… High-Performance… High grip… Non-roll… Standard issue tan combat boots.

It's not a suit that'll make her stand out, but she's not aiming to become a celebrity. She wants to be a hero! Though, the haori was definitely an unnecessary pick, but she loves haori.

The overload of silver causes her eyes to glow slightly with silver color, painting an almost ethereal picture of a celestial being.

Uraraka and Tsu blush a little at seeing Kasumi looking so… Cool? Yeah, cool. She definitely takes more after the under wraps heroes who like to stay out of the eyes of the media, like Aizawa. When she breathes out, a slight hissing sound comes out like a steam train releasing pent up steam. It'll definitely be a mask that terrifies villains one day.

Then he comes out… The man of the hour… The walking dam just waiting to burst… The one who breaks himself more often than his enemies… The Green Rabbit!

Kasumi sees Deku walk out with an adorable green bunny suit on. She giggles to herself a little bit, earning a blush from Deku. She walks up and pats him on the back,

"I see you picked up some inspiration from ole' Hefner, huh!"

Deku, who has no clue who this Hefner guy is, cocks his head to the side. Mineta, on the other hand, giggles at her joke. This makes Kasumi feel disgusted with herself.

Kasumi looks over at Uraraka whose face is almost completely red. Deku must have seen her as well because he yells,

"URARAKA… WOAH!"

Kasumi slaps him on the back of the head.

Mineta gives Deku a thumbs up and is about to say something before he sees Kasumi readying a flicking motion, and wisely shuts up.

Kasumi nods at this and walks over to Uraraka. She leans over and whispers in her ear,

"You know, U-chan… I don't mind if you wear this suit later tonight at my house."

She goes back a little bit and winks at her. Uraraka's already red face gets even more red, bordering purple. Kasumi then looks at Tsu and let's out a loud,

"AWWWWWW!"

She runs over and holds Tsu's head close to her chest and rubs her head behind the oversized goggles on her forehead.

"Your suit is so cute!!!"

All Mights voice rings out as she coddles Tsu,

"LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF, YOU EMBRYOS! IT'S TIME FOR THE TRIAL OF BATTLE! I'm liking everyone's styles! VERY COOL!"

He then looks at Deku and lets out a "HMM!?" before turning away and chuckling slightly.

Ida asks a question about where the trial will take place, which All Might answers that it'll be an indoor battle trial since most intelligent villains commit their crimes indoors he says this'll be a two-on-two team battle, with one bout having an extra member on one team since there's 20 students. He tells them that they'll be getting their teammates by drawing lots.

Team A consists of Deku and Uraraka. Team B is Todoroki and Shoji. Team C is Kasumi, Mineta, and Momo. Team D is Ida and Bakugo… Team H is Tsu and Tokoyami (birb dude). The rest of the teams are irrelevant to the plotline.

All Might walks over to two other boxes and pulls out two balls.

"AND THE FIRST TWO PAIRS TO DO COMBAT WILL BE THE FOLLOWING! PAIR A WILL BE HEROES! AND PAIR D WILL BE VILLAINS!"

Deku and Uraraka VS Bakugo and Ida.

---------------------

45