UA Break In
516 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After deciding on their class president, class 1-A had lunch time. Kasumi, Uraraka, Deku, Tsu, and Ida all sit together with Ida having a rather dejected look on his face. Kasumi rubs Tsu's head while talking to everyone,

"Y'know Ida, I voted for you. Personally, I don't think any of us are up-tight enough to have this job besides you and Momo."

Ida looks up at Kasumi with watery eyes,

"Do you mean that?"

Ida looks genuinely touched to be called up-tight.

"U-uhm… Yes?"

Uraraka giggles to herself and asks,

"You wanted to be class pres, right Ida? If that's the case, why not vote for yourself?"

Ida lets out a sigh and speaks up,

"I voted for Midoriya because he has the guts and judgement when it counts. Just because I CAN vote for myself, doesn't mean I SHOULD. I did nothing more than follow my own judgement on the matter."

Uraraka tilts her head slightly and says,

"You're so proper, Ida! You're always going on about honor and stuff, it feels like you're from a rich family!"

Kasumi nods her head at him and says,

"Yeah, when I first met you I thought you were one of those kids raised by their parents to be perfect so they can live vicariously through them. Y'know, like the beauty pageant parents."

Ida stiffens up, as indeed his parents had put him into beauty pageants before as a kid.

"Besides that… I'm from a line of heroes. My entire family has been heroes for centuries. I'm currently the second son."

Kasumi nods her head 'knew it' and starts rubbing under Tsu's chin.

"Do you guys know the 'Turbo Hero Ingenium'?"

Deku nods his head and says,

"Of course! That's the super popular hero whose Tokyo office has hired more than 65 side kicks! Wait… You don't mean…"

Ida crosses his arms triumphantly,

"Indeed, he's my big brother!"

Kasumi's eyebrows lift slightly as she says,

"Oh cool, my dad designed your brothers suit for him. He used to visit all the time to get fitted. My dad would purposely schedule him the same time as Midnight because he would always over react when he saw her for 'disrupting the peace' over her suit design. Midnight had a lot of fun with him too, though I'm sure you don't want to hear what she called Ingenium."

Kasumi giggles a little bit and thinks, 'Turbo Twink', in Midnights voice.

Then, suddenly,

*BWOOOOP*

[Security Level 3 has been breached.]

[Students please promptly evacuate.]

Ida rushedly asks a student nearby,

"What's security level 3?"

The student turns around and says,

"It means somebody's infiltrated the school grounds! This hasn't happened in like three years! Hurry up!"

All the students start acting wildly, pushing and shoving eachother out of the way. Ida immediately takes off, with Deku and Uraraka following after. Kasumi manages to grab Tsu before she takes off and says,

"Tsu, remember this morning? I guarantee that the press is the one that broke into school grounds. As heroes, the teachers can't really force them to leave because the press would draw and quarter them. The cops'll be here soon. I'm just gonna sit here and finish my food while they solve this."

And on que, she hears Ida shout over the ruckus the students were causing,

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN! IT'S OKAY! IT'S JUST THE PRESS! YOU'RE AT UA! LET'S CONDUCT OURSELVES IN THE MANNER OF THOSE ENROLLED IN THE HIGHEST ACADEMIA!"

And right on que, police officers arrived and the reporters were told to leave.

Kasumi scoffs and says,

"That's bullshit. Those fuckers were trespassing, they should've arrested some of them at least. Especially the michelin man."

Tsu nods her head and continues to receive headpats and melts into Kasumi's hand.

Uraraka comes back into the cafeteria with a tired look on her face and sits on Kasumi's other side.

"Is this the after-effects of the stampede?"

Uraraka nods her head and goes to lay her head on Kasumi's shoulder. Kasumi however, puts Uraraka's head on her lap and lets her rest while the teachers get everything under control.

They all get back to class and sit down, ready to be addressed by their new president.

Deku and Momo stand at the front and Momo speaks up,

"All right, president. Start us off."

Deku shifts and sweats a bit before saying,

"Uh let us initiate the ceremony for the new class president! But before that I need to say something!"

He points towards Ida,

"In the end, I think Ida would be a better choice for class president than me."

Kasumi nods her head and dozed off while they change the class president from Deku to Ida.

As Kasumi walks towards the gate with Tsu and Uraraka, she points out at the now crumbled metal gate,

"I don't think reporters could do that"

--------------------------

25