Passionate Comfort (R18)
675 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsu's tongue lands on the inside of Kasumi's thigh and slowly snakes it's way up. Kasumi jolts slightly as the feeling of Tsu's tongue sends jolts to her brain. Kasumi's hand slides into Uraraka's pink button up shirt as the two kiss each other deeply.

Uraraka moans slightly as Kasumi massages her ample chest.

Tsu teases Kasumi gently, licking near where her thigh reaches her crotch. Tsu leans forward and kisses Kasumi's thigh before biting and slowly pulling her black shorts off with her teeth. As her shorts reach her knees, Tsu is left with a view of pink lace panties with a bow on the front.

Tsu mutters "cute" to herself and kisses the area above Kasumi's pussy.

Kasumi's back arches slightly and she slowly opens her thighs, giving Tsu free reign.

Kasumi's hands slowly reach around Uraraka towards her back, where she gently rakes her nails on the girls back for a few seconds before undoing her bra.

Tsu leans back up and takes her own shirt off, revealing an hourglass figure, toned abs, and slightly muscular arms. Underneath her shirt was a grey sports bra which is very quickly ripped off her.

Uraraka decides she's had enough and she slowly reaches her hands around Kasumi to copy her movements. Kasumi feels tingles down her spine as Tsu goes back to kissing the area around her pussy while Uraraka gently scratches her back. Tears of pleasure start to form in Kasumi's eyes as she lets out an audible "ah!"

Uraraka leans into Kasumi's ear and speaks in a quiet tone,

"Does that feel good baby?"

Instead of answering her for fear of moaning, Kasumi nods her head and squeaks, "mm!"

Tsu uses her tongue to wrap around Kasumi's pink panties as Uraraka undies her bra.

Kasumi takes initiative as well and removes Uraraka's loose bra completely. She then buried her face in Uraraka's chest as Tsu's tongue gently brushes against the top of her crotch.

Tsu slowly pulls the pink panties off of Kasumi, revealing a beautiful venus mound with a landing strip style on top. Tsu leans forward slowly as Kasumi watches with bated breath. Uraraka lays behind Kasumi and watches as Tsu crawls towards Kasumi's soaked pussy.

Tsu reaches right in front of Kasumi's pussy and pants slightly as her heart races. Each breath Tsu takes sends shocks through Kasumi's body, bringing her closer and closer. Uraraka's hands reach down to the bottom of Kasumi's shirt and gently start to pull it up. Kasumi's body does nothing to resist and lets the last bit of her dignity be shed to the two girls. Tsu takes a second to admire the beautifully sculpted body of Kasumi before moving forward even more.

Her lips gently meet Kasumi's pussy.

Lightning feels like it courses through Kasumi's body as she watches the girl gently kiss her most private area. Uraraka gently massages the girls breasts, and grabs her chin with her fingers. She makes Kasumi face her and speaks in a sultry voice,

"I've dreamed about this for forever now. Every inch of your body feels like it was sculpted by the god of art. Every kiss we share sends pure pleasure coursing through me."

With that, Uraraka kisses Kasumi deeply. Her tongue enters into a dance with Kasumi's, each trying to gain the lead over the other.

Tsu keeps kissing her loves pussy, and slowly opens her mouth. She gently licks the rim of her vagina and then kisses again.

Uraraka ends the dance between the two's mouths and moves to start licking Kasumi's breasts. Kasumi's right hand weakly reaches down and grabs the back of Tsu's head, rubbing it slightly. Her left hand reaches down into the back of Uraraka's underwear, where she squeezes the girls cheek gently.

Uraraka feels her arms start to get goosebumps as she feels chills all over her body. Tsu shivers as Kasumi runs her head.

Tsu then sucks gently on Kasumi's clit, causing an untold amount of pressure to well up from inside Kasumi,

"Ah! Mn!"

The two girls hear the lustful moan of their lover and freeze for a second before going in even harder. Uraraka gently bites on Kasumi's nipples, while Tsu's tongue rubs against the clit.

"Ah! Guh!"

Kasumi's heart beats almost twice as fast as normal as the two girls mouths pleasure her greatly. Kasumi pulls Uraraka's face off of her nipple and pulls her onto her stomach. She squeezes the girls butt before literally ripping the girls shorts and underwear off.

"Ah!"

Uraraka yelps as her clothes are ripped off her body. Kasumi doesn't give her any time to think about it though, as she lifts the girl by her butt and moves her up over her head.

As the girls thighs frame Kasumi's head, she kisses Uraraka's pussy before immediately starting to lick her. Tsu looks up and sees Uraraka's hips cradling Kasumi's head and reaches up. Her hands rub up Kasumi's thighs, up her sides, and over to her breasts. Tsu gently rubs Kasumi's nipples as she continues licking the girls privates.

This pushes Kasumi over the edge. Kasumi's thighs close around Tsu's head and her entire body quivers and an overwhelming amount of pleasure takes over her body. Her mind goes blank, and her toes curl up.

"MM! AMMM!"

She moans into Uraraka's pussy, sending shocks through the girls crotch.

Uraraka is more sensitive than Kasumi, so the vibrations send her over the edge as well.

Uraraka's thighs close around Kasumi's head and Uraraka grips onto Kasumi's hair and leans forward.

"Ah! Aaah!"

Tsu sees Uraraka lean forward as Kasumi's orgasm ends. She crawls over her body towards Uraraka and kisses her butt, then her lower back, then her upper back, and eventually bites gently on the girls shoulder. Uraraka feels a chill go down her spine as she falls over, off of Kasumi's face. Kasumi's face is covered in juices while the girl pants with her mouth wide open and her eyes closed with tears of pleasure falling from them.

Uraraka does the same in the fetal position. Tsu looks at her two lovers with hearts in her eyes.

Kasumi soon regains her mind and leans up slowly. Tsu looks at her and says,

"That felt so g-!"

Kasumi pushes Tsu over and rips the girl's remaining clothes off her body.

"Uweh?"

Tsu exclaims in confusion,

"Oh no baby, we're not done with you!"

Uraraka gains her mind back again and joins Kasumi as the two proceed to please Tsu the same way they were pleasured.

Kasumi grabs onto Tsu's chin with her hand and kisses her passionately as Uraraka Moves over to Tsu's pussy. Tsu's thighs envelop the girl's head as Uraraka immediately gets to work. Her lips wrap around Tsu's pussy and her tongue gently flicks the girl's clit. Kasumi shoves Tsu's face into her chest and lets the girl suck on her boobs. Kasumi gently runs her fingers through the girls hair as she gently sucks her breasts. Kasumi smiles at the sight.

Uraraka licks her own middle finger and slowly pushes it into the girls pussy.

Tsu feels lightning course through her veins as she feels herself being filled for the first time in her life. She feels Uraraka push passed her hymen, causing a bit of pain to come over the girl, but this is quickly replaced with pure pleasure. Uraraka's tongue gently rakes the labia of Tsu's pussy and her finger moves back and forth slowly. Uraraka pulls her finger out and quickly replaces it with her tongue, pushing as deep as she can into the girl's pussy.

As Uraraka's tongue rubs the inside of Tsu's vagina, Tsu feels something well up inside her.

Soon, Uraraka finds herself being soaked as Tsu squirts onto her face. Uraraka ignores this and keeps licking the girl all through her orgasm.

Tsu stops sucking on Kasumi's boobs and falls asleep in her arms. Kasumi giggles lightly as she looks at the naked sleeping figure of Tsu.

Uraraka climbs up beside Tsu and lays down beside her.

"Hooooh. I think I need a nap now."

Kasumi nods her head and says,

"That… was amazing."

-----------------

22