Fruits of her Labor
420 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kasumi's declaration ignited an even greater desire to grow stronger. Her studies of the weapons she buys has culminated into her learning blacksmithing skills. She's started creating weapons to better understand them as well as training with them. Her quirk makes it incredibly easy to blacksmith, because she can shape the metal with her bare hands as long as the silver color is on it.

This all came together and created this. The fruits of her labor.

Kasumi stands in the center of her training center/armory/smithy and holds the Tri-bladed dagger in her left hand and uses her right hand to create energy. It starts off looking like a railroad spike, but quickly molds itself like clay. It forms three straight blades before twisting itself and forming what Kasumi has referred to as the cyclone.

She smiles widely and throws the dagger in her left hand, embedding it into a target across the warehouse. She takes the energy dagger and sends it into her hand like a regular knife. The energy in her hand feels similar to glass, but has the strength of tungsten.

She walks over to a half inch thick piece of steel and slashes down with all her might.

*SHING!*

The knife cuts straight through it like paper.

"NICE!"

Kasumi celebrates her achievement with a bag of beef jerky.

"But, this knife isn't exactly made for cutting."

She walks back over to the steel and stabs forward. The knife gets three quarters of the way in before being stopped.

"I see. It'll take more strength to be able to push any further. I should try to upgrade my quirk to the next level. But how on earth did I reach a second awakening?"

She remembers feeling a weight off her chest from the last time. She can't remember what it was that was causing that weight in the first place though. She knows that currently, she has an intense hatred for captain handjob. Maybe that is the weight on her chest currently?

"Or maybe I just need to grow stronger."

She looks down at her watch.

€=====[~1450]=====}

It's gone up quite a bit with her training her quirk as heavily as she has. It seems to pack more weight with each punch now. She could easily lift that boulder in the park now. Honestly, lifting a bus with ease doesn't seem like an issue now.

Kasumi decides to take a break and sits down on the couch. She turns on the TV and changes the channel to one that follows All Might and his exploits.

She rests for about thirty minutes before getting back to work.

She continues exercising for the rest of the day, and heads back home.

—------------------------

The next day Kasumi has school, she hurries there and plops down into her seat with enthusiasm. She saw a poster on the notice board for the school…

[SPORTS FESTIVAL SCHEDULE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN CLASS!]

She waits with bated breath as Aizawa-sensei walks into the room. Barely anyone pays attention to the notice board, so most of the class looks at Kasumi with confusion in their eyes. The only two who actually looked at the board were her and Ida.

Aizawa stops at the front of the class and starts writing something on the whiteboard.

[Sports festival next week]

"The sports festival is next week so get ready. Anyways, today we're gonna be learning about Oda Nobunaga and the battle of -"

Kasumi tuned Aizawa out as he goes over some history shiz she doesn't care about. She thinks about the Sports festival instead, and how much it could help her. She wants to intern at a rescue heroes agency, mainly because she's trained her whole life to be a hero who fights villains, but has never really learned how to actually save people. She starts writing down notes on how she can stand out among everyone else. She knows people like Todoroki are bound to get a good agency choosing them, just based on the power of his quirk. The guy has to be at least a D-rank hero all on his own if not better.

She writes down a strategy for fighting each students to make her look better than ever.

For example: If she fights Todoroki she'll let him freeze her over, then she'll use a blast of energy to break out and knock him out in one hit! Flawless plan!

She writes in her journal, similar to how Deku writes in his, causing her to earn a few looks of confusion.

Soon, class ends. Kasumi is looking at her journal while walking, ignorant of her surroundings.

Someone starts sneaking up on her after she leaves the school. They slowly creep up, making barely any sound at all. Then, when they've reached behind Kasumi, they reach forward. Their hand slowly reaches towards her shoulder. Then…

"Boo!"

Uraraka jumps on Kasumi and covers her eyes.

"EYA!"

Kasumi jumps and screams out in terror as the pink jellybean grabs her shoulders.

"Hahaha! What're you writing about?"

Kasumi sits down for a second to calm her heart down as she hands her journal to Uraraka. Uraraka looks at the journal and then looks up at her with a shocked look on her face,

"Are these… A bunch of nHen*ai links???"

Kasumi's face goes red as she hurriedly grabs the journal back and flips over to the page she wrote her strategies in,

"IGNORE THOSE AND READ THIS!"

Uraraka laughs at her goofy actions as she reads through the new page.

"Oh, you're trying to stand out during the festival? I don't think you really need a strategy though. You on your own would be able to beat everyone in the class."

Kasumi shakes her head,

"I don't think so. Without proper planning I could lose to anyone!"

Uraraka gives her a 'really bruh?' look and continues,

"Kasumi, I know you know you're the strongest in the class. Not even Bakugo, Todoroki, and Deku together could lay a finger on you if you didn't let them. You don't need this."

Uraraka hands it back to her and shakes her head.

The two continue their conversation on the way back to Kasumi's house, where the two had a 'sleepover'.

One peaceful week later, the sports festival begins.

----------------------------------

24