Bastet and Anubis 3
209 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

50 years

 

I started this journal to write down my experience. It's … been hard. I haven't seen nor heard from her throughout this time. Experiencing time like this was weird enough. Also, I finally figured out why Arsinoe disappeared when we both left the door. Following the timeline of creation, Anubis would be born much later than Bastet.

 

But either way, as a goddess of war. Me and my … sister Sekhmet were responsible for fighting off enemies of the pantheon. To be honest, what really scares me the most was the fact that I was powerful. It was so easy to swing a blade, so easy to render a land uninhabitable with a simple blast of magic, and my strength so great that my equal was my sister and the heads.

 

I think it’s due to the essences. My mind was filled with ways I can defeat my enemies, ways to use my divine power. But as a goddess, I too had other responsibilities unlike my title as one of the Egyptian goddess of war. Each day, I would spiritually visit pregnant women to give them a silver of blessings for a good birth. Bless (I can’t believe I’m writing this down) … Bless fertility rituals. Don’t get me started with the Breeder Essence, it’s been hard knowing I would have to birth children.

 

Either way, this has been a short summary of the past 50 years since my awakening. A lot has happened then.

---0---

300 years

 

This is my 10th journal.

 

I miss you Arsinoe.

 

It’s taking way too long for you to come back. Either way, I have taken up the role as a goddess of love. Not really sure how it works but it’s safe to say that I’m surprised how difficult it is when being a goddess of love. But then, I being one does give me a greater insight on what people are thinking of. To think Ptah was interested in me? Seriously?

 

I mean, I know I’m sexy and stuff with titties this big and hips so wide. It’s just … weird. But as a goddess of love, I was responsible for taking up some of the work of Hathor. Speaking of which, Hathor is amazing. She’s so awesome and understanding. I hope you get to meet her sometime soon when you return Arsinoe.

---0---

1300 years

 

Fuck, I think I know where we are. Remember that one anime we watched before we had to take a plane to Egypt to see your family? Yeah … we’re in fucking Danmachi of all places. I mean, it’s pretty much obvious when you get to meet with Hestia for the first time. Hestia … is pretty much the “same” as the show but. Shows don’t really show the true “nature” of a character’s appearance in real life. So yes, what I originally thought was just some Isekai adventure filled with inhumanly pretty and handsome people turns out that we’re in fact in some show.

 

Also, Hestia is a good friend I think you’ll like. Fuck Ares and Apollo on the other hand. The two can go fuck off. If you ever meet them, get ready to deal with their fucking shinanegans. Especially Loki, the next time I see that flat chested bitch. I’ll shove my fucking pole straight up her ass and out her mouth in such a way that it’ll make Vlad the Impaler blush.

---0---

2380 years

 

Arsinoe, I hope wherever you are. You can forgive me.

 

I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I promised you but … it’s been so long that I … I hope you can forgive me one day. I’m okay if you don’t forgive me but to understand. It happened all of a sudden, it was just me and Sekhmet. The two of us were drinking and one thing led to another.

 

But … I just hope you’ll be able to have a good relationship with my son. I might have to get some time for myself because of the betrayal. At least Sekhmet apologized, she said she’ll have words with Ptah soon for what he did.

 

The guilt … It's weird. I used to be a man you know, a guy with a dick. Does it make it weird that I liked it? Maybe it’s due to the essences but even then, that doesn’t change the guilt I’m currently feeling. I’m sorry for Arsinoe.

---0---

I kind of stopped counting the years after my last update. A lot has happened and I could say so many things but I think it’s best if I wait. Who knows what will happen if someone gets a hold of this series of journals. Hathor was a mother I always wanted. You know, since I was an orphan and all.

 

Nephthys was just born last week. Everyone once again began to celebrate. But for me, it was because I’m sure you will come soon.

 

But … I might not be able to see you then Arsinoe. I’m going to the human world after Ouranos goes. I told Hathor to give you my journals after you arrive in heaven. Read them, do whatever you want with it. I’ll be waiting for you down here. I have time and patience. So when you do come down to the mortal world. Let’s catch up on what we missed. See you soon Arsinoe.


“A-Are you serious?” Arsinoe looked at the beautiful woman in front of him. Shocked at the words and processing the information from the total journals he read in his hands.

 

“I’m surprised, I never knew Bastet would keep a secret like this but either way. She’s my sister. I love her and glad she trusted me with this secret.” Sighed the voluptuous woman.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

“Where is she? Where’s Bria-Bastet?” Changing the name mid sentence as Arsinoe pleaded Hathor.

 

“She’s in the human world waiting for you. Don’t worry, you’ll get to see her soon, Anubis.” Sighed Hathor.

 

“Thank you, Hathor.”

 

“It’s nothing. It is my responsibility as her sister and as a goddess of love to take care of her. Does explain a lot on why she never married.”

 

“Yeah, I think it does.” Arsinoe looked down at his hands to see a ring shine on his finger.

 

“Either way, what will you do?” She asked the gender changed god.

 

“Whatever I can to see her once more.” Said Arsinoe, the Anubis.

 

“Good.”

3