Chapter 17 **Ignited with Fire!**
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Malory blinked and just stared at me.

“Malory is Lady Venus’s half-sister.” Neil stated, but I could hear the anger in his voice.

Really?

Is it…Such a coincidence!?

“It’s true.”

Uh?

Are you reading my mind?

“I’m not reading your mind! I’m just good at understanding someone through their eyes…And stuff…” Neil stated.

I turned to Malory, guessing that it might be that way because of her then.

 

“Half-sister…” I couldn’t believe it!

“If not for Lady Venus, I may not marry Kael.” Malory suddenly stated.

I saw that she wasn’t that smooth with her words, yet she seemed mostly fine talking, what was the problem? Why is it that she said very little?

“Malory only started speaking…About two years ago, well, more so a year ago. She…” Neil stopped when Malory glared at him.

I put a hand up to Neil and said, “It’s fine, you don’t have to tell me!”

What a weird circumstance!

I’ve met the half-sister of the vixen! I’ve met another that seems to know the life of someone of a commoner, actually no, if I did hear it right it’s something worse…A slave!

 

Silence then overtook our area, and I just had to get used to it.

Theo wasn’t sleeping at the moment, as it seems that he might have slept a lot through the day with Malory.

It was so funny seeing her not moving when Theo was sleeping. Did she know that it’s ok to move?

Maybe that was why Theo liked her so much, because she didn’t interrupt his naps!

Footsteps broke the silence and it seemed both men were walking towards them…Hers and mine…

Right…That’s right, he’s my man!

Kael was first to arrive, taking his wife in his arms and carrying her off somewhere, I guess the carriage.

I still had to get used to that!

Seeing a woman so openly being held like that was still relatively new to me…

 

Jorne sat down next to me and put an arm around my waist, “Having the General with us has helped a great deal!”

I sighed and leaned into him, “You mean if he wasn’t here, you’d be going crazy?”

Chuckling, Jorne then said, “No, not crazy, it just might have caused more deaths and delays of coming up with a plan!”

Playing with his clothes, I smiled, “Why did he think that it was alright to work with you?”

He brought his hand over mine and pulled it up to kiss it, “We seem to understand each other. No wonder he was a General! He will be a great help in getting more on our side.”

“Mmm.” I muttered, going back to playing with his clothes.

“The men on the top of Mount Prime reach a few thousand, but…The General knows the man in charge!” Jorne then picked me up suddenly and put me onto his lap.

I was stiff for a moment but slowly relaxed after he put his arms around me.

 

“We are alone, just relax.”

He nudged his head against mine and I giggled. “Did you learn something from the General?”

Jorne chuckled, “Perhaps, or maybe just yearned for, not learned.”

“So, you yearned for me to be on your lap?” I asked, smiling.

“Why? Is that funny to you?” He stated, feigning being upset. At least I was sure he was feigning it…

I played with his hair then and giggled. “No…It’s cute. You’re like a little boy wanting to learn his big brother’s tricks!”

“You are being mischievous, little brat!” He stated, then poked me on the nose with his finger.

 

“Did you know that Malory is Lady Venus’s half-sister?” I asked.

Jorne turned serious, looking at me with incredulous eyes. “Are you certain?”

I nodded, then poked him in the nose. “She got into trouble with her too. So, she might like to see Venus getting her fair share of bad luck.”

Jorne touched his nose, and then put his arm around me again, “I’m sure we can arrange that!”

I smiled at him and gave him a little kiss on the lips. “I’ll tell her then!”

He grabbed my head and brought it back to him, kissing me.

Ah, so easily I can lose myself to him!

Already, my arms went around his neck and I kissed him back.

Hearing him groan, I pulled back, “What’s wrong?”

He put his forehead to mine and then looked up at me, “Right, the carriage. Let’s go!”

 

Jorne had already stood up by the time I said, “Malory and that man went in that direction.”

Halting his movements, Jorne sighed and then sat back down.

“What? You’re not going to talk to them?” I asked, confused.

“It wasn’t to talk, love!” Was all Jorne stated, looking at me with a certain set of eyes.

“…Oh…” I said back, finally understanding. “You really are insatiable!”

Jorne chuckled and put his forehead to mine, “I’d been waiting for you for over a year, so forgive me if I’m making up for lost time!”

“A…Year?” I asked.

He nodded his head against mine and said, “I had already started watching you a long time ago, Oliver.”

 

Putting my hands up to my flaming cheeks, I lowered my head but let out a smile.

This man really had a way with words!

“Blushing, love? I like it when you blush, you look ever so beautiful!”

I just couldn’t take it anymore, if he said much more, I’d turn into mosh!

I hit his chest and turned away, clearing my throat…Right, another subject…Let’s talk about something other than his sexual desires or his words…

…But what else! Ah, I really was having a mental break down!

His words were still repeating in my head, which wasn’t helping my cheeks go back to normal!

 

Hearing Jorne laughing, I look up at him and cross my hands over my chest, pouting. “Stop it!”

He tried to stop laughing, seeing that I was looking ‘angry’ but he was hardly able to keep in his happiness, “I’m sorry, love. It’s not a bad thing that I like you like this, alright?”

I sighed, looking down.

Feeling his finger pick up my chin, then his eyes looking deeply into mine, I somehow forgot that I was even angry.

“I love you, Oliver…”

Whoa!

‘I love you, Oliver’ ‘I love you, Oliver’

Being shocked to his words, it took me a while to register that his lips were now on mine.

Dammit, this man and his words!

 

In no time at all, I was lost to his lips and I kissed him back with probably more fierceness then I meant to.

We were connected at the lips, both of us hardly able to breath! I played with his tongue, trying to keep up with his, like a strange, new type of war that I never knew existed! I lightly bit his lip, licking it after and combed my fingers roughly through his hair…Ah, I felt so…Wanted…

His arms tightly embraced me, even moving me to be on his lap while facing him, instead of being sideways.

“Oliver…”

I let out a moan as his hands drifted around my body and it seemed my body, automatically arching towards him, liked it too. Everything, my body, my thoughts, it was all burning with fire and the man below me had ignited it!

“Jorne…” I mumbled, slacking into his neck, feeling his desire up flush against mine.

“Dammit, you know, I’ll probably never get enough of you!”

 

I looked up, somewhat still in a daze, and smiled, “Should I be worried?”

Jorne groaned, pushing me into him, “No!”

Whatever…Whatever we were talking about, I’m sure it wasn’t anything bad!

I just felt so good wherever his hands touched me, so nice being in his warm embrace…Ah, this handsome man was mine!

“Oliver, it’s night.”

Night…Right, I knew that! “Mmm?”

“No one will know.” He stated, making me wonder why he was sounding almost desperate!

I looked at him, confused, but with his hand now inside my dress, I widened my eyes, “You wouldn’t! We are in plain sight!”

“Please! No one would dare to watch…”

 

How can a Prince, of all people, act so shamelessly!?

“No!”

With my word, Jorne’s head fell into my shoulder and I heard him grumble something, but sadly I didn’t catch what he said.

Silently, we sat there for a while, not quite comfortable but not uncomfortable either.

I think I understood after a while, that he might be trying to calm himself down.

What a boar, a wolf!

He was a tyrant!

Haha! Such a tyrant!

Yet, for some strange reason, I wanted to tease him right back! I wanted to get him into such a predicament and see what he would do about it!

 

Putting my head to his neck, I take his earlobe into my mouth and felt him go tense.

“Oliver, don’t…”

Feeling a hand to go my face, yet make no attempt to move me away, I slightly bite his earlobe, then leave it to kiss his neck.

His arms grew tighter around me once again and I heard him sigh.

Haha, mission accomplished!

I brought my head back and then smiled at him, my eyes shining brightly to the light moonlight.

“You little devil!”

 

In one swift motion, he picked me up, making me yelp and we were walking away from where the army was camped.

“Where are we going?” I asked, holding onto him automatically.

Jorne’s jaw was tight, like he was holding something in, making me want to touch it.

Staring at his face, I bring up a hand, touching a side of his jaw.

“Oliver…Wait a minute, just one minute, or I’ll take you right here!” Came his husky voice into my ears like honey.

“One minute?” I asked, now putting my thumb over his lips, “One minute for what?”

Jorne suddenly swore, stunning me and seeing him look at me, not sure what his face looked like though now that it was darker wherever we were, I squinted my eyes.

 

Suddenly my lips were covered with his and after a few steps, I was against something.

“You asked for this!” I heard him say, like a man in charge and like a man giving out whips to those who are naughty!

“What!”

Feeling his hand under my dress and his sudden flesh against mine, I looked at him, “You…”

His lips covered mine and I let out a groan, as he let out one too.

“Such a naughty girl!” He stated, holding me tight and giving me no other option but to hold him tight as well.

I didn’t know where we were, I didn’t know if anyone was near…But I did know that I had made him crazy! Well, crazy for me is how it looked…

 

 

Having changed my position, now sitting on Jorne’s lap once again, we were breathing heavily.

Every now and again, Jorne would lightly kiss me, my lips, my nose, my cheek, my neck…

I cuddled into him, not having much energy to do anything else!

Feeling his hands, inside my dress, going up my back, I sighed. I had never thought our relationship would become so…Different.

I guess I hadn’t put much thought or imagination into it whatsoever!

He was in my head so much that I was starting to think that I was broken! He was touching me in a way that I never thought another human did to another!

But was this actually normal?

For two people who both liked each other, was this what it was like?

 

Leaning into Jorne’s chest, his kiss now going to the top of my head, I finally heard him say, “Naughty girls get punished!”

I heard clearly that he wasn’t serious, making me smile, “I wasn’t naughty.”

“Yes, you were. Do you have any idea on what you were doing to me?”

I pondered for a moment and couldn’t believe that I would go down the path of teasing him once again, wanting to do it as quickly as right now!

Did I have the courage!?

“Well!” He stated, a bit more firmer.

I sat up straight, then moved my lower waist, seeing his face change and then laughed heartily. “Is that it!?”

He immediately pulled my head down and kissed it, only to be suddenly released upon some footsteps closing in on us.

 

“Love, it’s time to go.” Jorne said, kissing me quickly, before pulling me off of him.

Letting out a short, startled noise, Jorne laughed at me as he fixed himself up quickly.

“Hey!” I stated, not sure on what to do. If I were to move, I’d probably ruin my dress…Which probably was already ruined anyway!

“Come on, love.” Jorne took my hand and I cringed as I walked.

“Get a bath ready for my Princess Consort!” Jorne said to the closest person.

“Yes, Your Highness!”

Jorne turned to the next closest and asked, “Is everyone ready?”

“Yes, Your Highness!”

Jorne nodded, “Get me another pair of clothes and tell them that I’ll be there directly.”

“Yes, Your Highness!”

 

Jorne took me to what seemed to be the place where I’d take my bath and kissed my hand, “You will probably be asleep by the time I’m finished, Love.”

“What are you doing?” I asked, having absolutely no idea.

“We are getting Mount Prime tonight!” Jorne stated, getting a set of clothes for himself from someone.

“Oh…” I said, looking at him, unable to tear my gaze away as he starts undressing himself right there and then.

Watching Jorne use some of the water to wipe himself down, I was googling at him at him like I had every right, only finding myself doing this when he let out a laugh and some words, “Like what you see, Love?”

Before I could stop myself, I was nodding.

My god!

What a mess I am!

 

Hearing more laughter, Jorne finished getting dressed and then kissed me. “Time to go. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Then he was gone…

Uh?

I was still trying to get over him being naked right in front of me like that!

Looking around, I don’t see too many people and if there were people, they were mostly men…Was it normal then, for men to just go naked so easily in front of other men?

When I was a maid, us ladies did go into a particular bathing area but…So…Men did that too?

Oh…Yeah, I suppose…

It’s because I never thought of it before now!

 

Now that the surprise of his naked body had finally dissipated, I didn’t see him anywhere to say goodbye!

He might have been gone for minutes already for all I knew!

It was only a moment later though that I finally snapped back into wanting to be clean!

Walking into some made up secluded area, I shut the flap, and got undressed, ready to have my bath.

Dam that man!

I was so…

My back even hurt a bit!

But…Thinking of the session that we’d just had, seeing him want me like that…I couldn’t help but smile.

It was probably the best thing to do at the moment…To drive my husband crazy!

 

***

 

The attack upon Mount Prime had indeed concluded the next day and I had absolutely no idea upon what happened!

When I woke up, everything was already done, and I found my husband sleeping beside me.

It had been pretty late by then, and when I came out from his hold and went outside, I found out that he had only been back an hour.

So…What happened?

Seeing that the area around me was now a lot less populated, I guessed at least half of the army had indeed stayed on the hill, some only here, probably to keep Jorne safe.

I wanted to go search for Malory, or even that man Neil, to find out more information but all that seemed to linger around me was people that would get me a meal and protect us like guards.

 

I felt a little isolated, after I ate.

I mean, can you blame me for wanting to find out some information? Can you blame me for wanting someone to talk to, even if it wasn’t about what happened the night before?

I could only sigh…But it wasn’t long before Theo came to me, making time go by just that little bit faster.

Playing with Theo and giving him kisses and cuddles, I felt like I was making up for lost time with him. It hadn’t been since I had been Princess Consort last, that I really played with him like this.

The poor, little bird must have missed me and our fun times together!

Giving him a small piece of fruit, while I ate the rest, I relaxed, finally wondering if we were going to move forward soon.

 

If we had taken the hill, Mount something or other, then wouldn’t that mean we will slowly go further inland now, towards Icklish?

Apparently, it was hotter there, reminding me that I had not used any extra clothes, and I nodded to the idea of being that slightly bit warmer.

“You look like you have no worries, Love.”

Turning around, to see Jorne suddenly tower over me and kiss me openly in front of everyone, I pushed him away and looked around.

 

Jorne laughed and I could only grumble.

Food came before him like the people had nothing to do all day but wait for their Prince to wake and finally eat what they had made for him…

…Watching him for a moment, I had unconsciously put my head to the side, as I took another bite of the fruit that was still in my hands.

He really was someone easily admired, I admitted to myself.

Was it because he was so used to being waited upon? Was it because he was able to act like the rich? I mean, he had all the chances to learn proper ways to act and…

Looking at myself and the way I was lazily sitting, I fixed myself up…

Perhaps my natural lazy stance needs to be corrected…Or I won’t fit as someone next to him…

1