Chapter 60
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a very long journey of around half a day, the rocket consisting of Jupiter Delegation of Health Department finally lands in Diadem.

The sun shines brightly, the rays are penetrating through the large glass walls and windows. The situation is exactly the same as when they left. It is as if no shift in time they've ever passed through, while actually in Emerald, it should have been late at night this moment. Such a very tiring experience for Stairmount to travel for that long duration of time with his whole body tensed, and his greatest instinct at that time is to walk sluggishly, show a drowsy face blatantly, and occasionally yawn, but he can't do that. Because what awaits him at Diadem is even more bombastic.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Diadem time, 9 AM. The Delegation Team of Jupiter Health Department has just arrived in Diadem. This team aims to establish cooperation with our country in terms of health care, especially in the issues about Fuxa Z Pathogen..."

Stairmount blinks. The local Saturn media have been surged at Diadem airport, busy spotlighting him and making news about him. Their number is arguably three times more than the cyber channel in Jupiter, not to mention the international media channels which also number more than before. The people waiting for his team are even more in number. And they all are staring at him with very serious eyes. Suddenly he gets an excruciating headache. Saturn's media channels are even crazier than Jupiter's! If they didn't say that the international blow-up is the result of their work, then I'll have the impression that this is the result of the Saturn blow-up!...

But Stairmount manages to fine-tune his entire appearance so that it doesn't show that he is actually in an intense anxiety. He greets several Saturn higher-ups representatives of the Health Department who reply to his greetings politely and kindly. The officials also treat him and his team very well.

"Welcome to Saturn," Mr. Tim Stream, the chief representative from the Saturn Health Department, says kindly.

"Thank you, Sir," Stairmount answers in Jupiterian language, though he can also say 'thank you' in Saturnian. When they're slipping their tongues, Dad and Mom often say thank you in Saturnian language, then how can't I say it? However, he still maintains his acting of being completely stupid in the Saturnian language. Thus, he continues to greet them in Jupiterian language, even though for a few super simple words he can answer in Saturnian.

The hostesses find out that their guests are very tired and by then they need rest, so they instantly invite them to the official houses as their shelters while doing their duties in Diadem. Saturn government is not half-hearted when it comes to giving service to the state guests, a person is granted a cyber house. And they are totally not an ordinary cyber houses, but on the same level as the Stairmount's cyber mansion in Emerald.

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

"Wow, it's so cool," Lucas Ashes gives compliments as he enters into his new residence.

"We hope you like it, Sir," Mr. Tim Stream says kindly. "We'll excuse ourselves. Have a good rest."

"Thank you." And Lucas closes the door.

Lucas is the last member of the delegation team escorted into his official residence. And now it is time for them to escort the team leader to his house, that is why Stairmount becomes the latest to be escorted to his official residence. He is the only one of the Jupiter delegation team while the others are all from the Saturn delegation team.

When they escort Stairmount, an unusual-strange silence occurs. There is absolutely no conversation between the three of them, whereas they could talk quite a lot when other Jupiter delegation team members still existed earlier. Logically, they should have had an even more intense conversation with the team leader, but instead, there is no conversation between them even just for a second.

Stairmount tries to follow the flow of the hostesses' minds, but he can't help but feel strange. And more, judging from the look on their faces, they appear displeased. In the previous time when it was so crowded and many famous media channels are present, they show a very friendly attitude, but when no other people are here except them, they show a look of displeasure. Even at one point, he gets the feeling that actually all of them hate him very much.

Fortunately, he should deal with such kind of uncomfortable feelings only for a few minutes, until finally, he arrives at his office.

"Have a good rest." In contrast to the friendly expression he displayed when he first greeted him at the airport, Mr. Tim Stream says with a stiff face. Then, without waiting for Stairmount's response, he immediately turns around, and together with his colleagues, he heads for his car, and he is gone with the wind.

Only he himself here, Stairmount enters into his house hastily, and after closing the main door, he immediately slams his suitcase ferociously to the ground.

"They even respect my subordinates more than me! And, they even prefer non-Saturnian people! Yet Dad defends Saturn blindly, everything is all about Saturn, Saturn always takes priority, and follows the news update about them all the time! But look, this is how they treat me, the descendants of the Saturnian people who highly respect their ancestral land!" Stairmount shouts aloud. "I should have made a video of their behavior earlier and shown it to Dad! I have to let him know, what kind of Saturn he's been defending for this time really is!"

Since he becomes too furious, his drowsiness disappeares in an instant. Then, Stairmount remembers that he should have told his parents that he has arrived in Saturn safely. And also, contacts Daphne.

Remembering Daphne, Stairmount takes a long, deep breath. That's right, he should release his anger as soon as possible. Because he has to perform a very gentle and pleasant face for the girl he loves so much. To make her always happy.

Copyright © boundless_universe

0