Chapter 78
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since it is nighttime right now, Stairmount decides to stay at his uncle's house. And the next morning, he will leave for another district where his mother's relatives live.

"It's a kind of pathogen that just appeared about two weeks ago. The news report, that the symptoms are almost similar to Fuxa, but when the patients are treated with the drugs that usually work for Fuxa, it shows no effects. Only then does the government realize that this is not Fuxa, but a new pathogen. But because Fuxa Pathogen is still widely spread, then they often do mistakes in recognizing it, while this pathogen has a very fast death rate if it is not cured immediately. By then, the mortal rates increase because of this pathogen."

"Maybe it is actually the subvariant of Fuxa? Like Fuxa Z?"

"It's greek to me when it comes to Pathogens, you know, we work in the economic sector, not the medical sector."

"Has anyone here been infected by Ramscal Pathogen?"

"Ramscal Pathogen emerges in Pendant Province and then spreads fast throughout the central area. About the southern area, I've never heard of it."

"Do uncle or aunt know the people who work in healthcare sector? Who can allow me to do an investigation about that pathogen?"

"I know some, of course... but not so close. But those who have authority that you need... no..." Uncle Julian says, he feels regretful that he is powerless to help his nephew. "But Schynn... is the government really not willing to help you whatever it takes? To the extent that you have to pass through this path?"

Stairmount shakes his head. "Saturn government actually doesn't like us to keep staying in here. Actually they want us to leave here, just because Jupiter government has instructed us to stay here waiting for further instruction then we can still stay here." He deliberately hides the fact that Saturn government has dispelled him, so as not to let his uncle worry about his situation.

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

Uncle Julian sighs. "But you have to understand about this, Schynn. When Fuxa Pathogen appeared for the first time, it killed so many Saturn people. And what Jupiter did at that time was constantly suing Saturn for compensation using the reason that Fuxa - which originated in Saturn - had spread all over the Planet and harmed many people. And then, the Mist Laboratory was found with so many pathogens, and the lab is apparently promoted by Jupiter..."

"But, no biological weapon was found there, right? The pathogen is simply the samples for research?"

"It is what Jupiter government says, and Neptune is still looking for other evidence. Schynn, don't put yourself in the perspective of Jupiterian people. But, from the perspective of Saturn people. How would you feel if you yourself become a victim of Fuxa, whose many family members died because of getting infected by this pathogen? Or as the ones who have ever been sick and much suffered from it? Or, as the ones who have to undergo quarantine due to lockdown, as the people from some districts have experienced before? At that time, they have to stay at home, they can't go to work, or study at school, or do other activities, and even their food must be rationed since they can't go out to buy food at will? Try to position yourself as those victims, Schynn. Then you will surely understand the anger of Saturn government."

Stairmount can't make any reply for a moment, since he can't help but agree with Uncle Julian. Even though he has not yet used Pathogen Sierra, but his body will shake in fear every time the thought that his relatives will become the victims if he doesn't save them passes through his mind. He finally replies slowly, "Yes, I understand..."

"Later, we'll find for the best solution to deal with this, okay? I am sure, the government is also having a rough time dealing with Ramscal Pathogen. If they really want to help the people, they should consider the idea of cooperating with you, and won't be swayed just because of emotion."

"Yes, Uncle. I hope so."

The relatives of his father can't help him to get some information since there is no Ramscal Pathogen in southern area, so the relatives of his mother won't be able to help him, either. But because Stairmount has promised to visit them, then the next day, he immediately says goodbye to his uncle and aunt, and Sianne.

"You can stay here much longer, Schynn. After all, you don't have to return to Diadem immediately, right?"

"I am just worried that they'll hold the meetings unexpectedly but I am not in the Diadem at the time, I'm afraid it will leave a bad impression on them, and further, bring chaos to this regional cooperation. This is a very important meeting, anyway."

"Oh, I see. It's okay, we can have a talk with MessageChat later."

"But if I still have free time after I visit Mom's relatives, I will come back here."

"Alright, Schynn. Take care."

At 9 AM, Stairmount immediately departs for the next town, Jadeite District.

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

0