Chapter 115
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The avenue emerging after they pass through the huge gate looks interesting. Large legendary creature statues made by luminescent crystal line at the right and left. The creature statues consist of some general creatures which can be found everywhere, but some of them are exotic, Stairmount knows that they are not the typical legendary creatures of Saturn.

"Do you know why these creature statues are lined up on the left and right of the avenue?" Marine asks. Stairmount shakes his head. "During the reign of the Sagacious Kingdom, Saturn is very massive in establishing diplomatic relations with various countries on the entire Planet - with as many countries as it could be achieved with the latest technology at that time. Based on peaceful and positive diplomacy, many countries were then willing to cooperate with Saturn. So, these legendary creature statues is implying the cultural acculturation between Saturn and partner countries. A sign that positive and mutually beneficial cooperation has occurred."

Stairmount nods. "Amazing."

"This Sagacious Pyramid XV complex is very large. I'll only take you to some of well-known pyramids." They have arrived at the end of the avenue, which will then lead to the pyramid complex of the first Sagacious King. "Maybe you want to capture some pictures? Or, to have a look first?"

Stairmount gazes at the avenue he has just passed through. "Even the entrance to the complex is so wonderful... how the complex itself will look like..."

"Each Sagacious King has a special character for the design of their pyramid. Some are gigantic, some are concerned with beauty. But all of them always imply majesty and grandeur."

There are only two of them at the time. However, this is indeed not the moment of long vacation when people have time to visit tourist areas, and as Marine said, Sagacious Pyramid XV is not as popular as Moon & Sun Horizon so it won't attract too many visitors, but somehow, when he enters such kind of silent, serene atmosphere, the magical pull he senses is even much greater. And to be honest, he seemingly can feel that Nature is alive. And, is talking to him.

"Why do you bring me here?"

Stairmount asks in a sudden while they are in the flying car, heading towards the pyramid of a Sagacious King. Marine turns his head. "Well. You said, Sagacious Pyramid XV is not as popular as Moon & Sun Horizon. Why don't you take me to Moon & Sun Horizon, anyway? Isn't that will show the greatness of Saturn?" Stairmount asks again.

"There are two reasons for that. First, because Moon & Sun Horizon is a very crowded cultural heritage. For those who have been exhausted from working, actually a tourist place surged by a dense sea of ​​people is not a good place to relax at all. While you need to get refreshing. Hence, a quiet and tranquil location will be better for you."

"Then, the second reason?"

"You said, you are originated from Jewel, right?"

"My parents are originated from Jewel."

"Well... that's the same, Schynn." Marine smiles slightly. "It reminds me of a legend. When losing at the war, the last Crown Prince of the Sagacious Kingdom fled to Jewel. He is said to have disguised himself as an ordinary person, as well as changed his surname. Well, you're also from Jewel, aren't you?" Marine winks. "You know what I mean, Schynn?"

"Sorry, I don't know."

"Ah... that mindset of a logical scientist. Well. So I guess, by visiting Sagacious Pyramid XV, you're actually making a pilgrimage to your own ancestral grave."

Stairmount doesn't understand the meaning of Marine's words at all. He exerts his brain to think hard, but still, he doesn't get the real picture of that.

Or maybe, actually he gets it, but his conscious nature which has been programmed to think scientifically immediately rejects the hypothesis - as Marine is theorizing that he is one of the descendants of the rulers of the Sagacious Kingdom.

"You are the Inheritor of Saturn's Purest Energy, Schynn Rivers. The Purest Energy of Saturn, which is associated with discipline, hard-working, as well as good responsibility, commitment, and resilience - something we need if we want to succeed in our goals. And it is the mark of pure energy that these royal family members of the Sagacious Kingdom possess." Marine apparently knows Stairmount is skeptical of his theory. "The real proof is, you are so smart. You know, lots of Sagacious Kingdom royal family members are well-known for their genius at science. So, that theory, isn't built without reason."

"My parents are just the ordinary people at Saturn. When they immigrated to Jupiter, they worked as manual laborers. We don't have a lot of wealth, possess no royal family heritage treasures, and our names are not recorded on the royal lineage at all. Such a bombastic hoax to say that I am the descendant of the royal family." And if I had royal blood, I wouldn't have to do such a nasty thing for sure.

"Didn't I tell you? That runaway Crown Prince was running away in penniless condition, he even had to change his surname to avoid being chased by the enemy who has destroyed his Kingdom. What you inherit from them, is their intelligence, Schynn. And one more thing." Marine's tone changes, becoming very serious now. "Soul. A call from the deepest conscience. It's all that matters to mark that great blood ties, Schynn. It's all that matters."

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

They finally arrive at the intentional pyramid. It turns out to be quite time-consuming, Stairmount soon understands why they have to use a flying car to reach the pyramid. As he steps out of the car, Stairmount soon feels a sudden strange tremor run through his chest, especially as he walks closer to the entrance of the pyramid.

"This is the Sagacious Long Pyramid, the pyramid of the Sagacious Kingdom's Five King, the Eternity King. The Eternity King is the most illustrious of all Kings who have ruled the Sagacious Kingdom."

The avenue they have to pass through toward the pyramid is elongated. Marine has also explained that the Sagacious Long Pyramid has the longest avenue amongst all pyramids of Sagacious Kings. Besides being elongated, the avenue is also tranquil. Once again, that area is very deserted, only the two of them and one or two tourists are here, it makes the sounds of nature that he can hear and sense clearer than ever. The rustle of the leaves, the blowing wind, the touch of the wind that passes over his face… all give him such a peculiar sensation. A sensation he has never felt before - a sensation he feels it hard to put into words.

A sensation, that radiates warmth and contemplation in his chest. Although it is chilly at that time, and he is not experiencing any kind of contemplation.

"Alright. Here we are." After climbing the tall and long stairs, they arrive at the Main Hall. "The King has his pyramid architectural design similar to the palace the King lived in during his lifetime. So, the pyramid indeed appears as majestic as a palace."

Stairmount also goes inside and gazes around. "Yes, it is indeed very beautiful and elegant..."

Inside the hall, there are several artifacts whose descriptions are written in both Saturnian and Jupiterian language. Stairmount begins to read the descriptions.

"Ah, these are the mega flying carpets used by Air Chief Triumph when he led the voyages from Saturn towards the entire Planet two thousand years ago, far before the Saturnians began to use science and knowledge." Knowing that Stairmount gets interested in the descriptions written beneath the miniatures of the flying carpets, Marine explains. "One of the great achievements which make the Eternity King become so famous in Saturn and even in the entire Planet is this - The Voyage of Air Chief Triumph. The legendary voyage crossed as many lands as it could. Air Chief Triumph flew very far, even reaching Nature Continent. But, his purpose was not to colonize and enslave the natives, the purpose of this voyage was only to promote positive trade and cooperation partnerships. It's almost the same as what the Saturnians are doing nowadays." Marine nods firmly. "So, actually what we are doing nowadays, we just maintain it for more than two thousand years. It is very different from the Principle of Pursuing Wealth and Power embraced by the ruling political elite behind the scenes." Marine blinks meaningfully.

"I've heard of this Air Chief Triumph. He is said to be the earliest man who leads the very far voyage on the entire Planet," Stairmount turns his gaze towards Marine. "You are so amazing."

"No, Schynn. We are." Marine puts emphasis on the last sentence. "We are. Including you. You too, are Saturnian, Schynn Rivers."

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

0