Chapter 117
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But apparently, not only in Diadem Marine takes Stairmount on a refreshing tour full of historical meanings. When he visits Pendant Province, Marine specially takes him to Ruby Prefecture, to visit an Ancient Palace called the Palace of Chimera.

"The Palace of Chimera isn't like the King's pyramids complex we visited previously in Diadem; it is the real imperial palace. To be precise, the palace for the Kings of Wisdom Kingdom. Wisdom Kingdom was the kingdom built before Sagacious Kingdom."

The Palace of Chimera is quite crowded with tourists. However, unlike in Diadem, nobody recognizes Stairmount in here. Stairmount and his team indeed don't carry out a healthcare extension here since the Ruby Prefecture is not like other big cities which have significant influences, even though Ruby Prefecture is actually quite large and dense. He can find one or two tourists looking at him, but only in brief, soon afterward they thus get busy doing their own activities. This situation makes him feel very relieved. As Marine said, he needs refreshing a lot. Moreover, actually he is an introvert, he doesn't really like to be a public figure and the center of mass attention.

"This palace is very beautiful." Stairmount praises. But indeed, somehow his mind pattern fits into the architectural uniqueness of the Palace of Chimera.

Marine smiles. "You know? The area governed by the Wisdom Kingdom was quite small since it was not as massive as the Sagacious Kingdom in ruling a country, even compared to other Saturn Kingdoms, it was the most ordinary Kingdom. It was neither desirous for fame, nor desirous for power, he just became who he was and was busy doing what he wants."

To be honest... I really want to live such a mediocre life, just like it...

Copyright © by boundless_universe

"But do you know? Although it adheres to the principle of pursuing a mediocre life, different from the other kingdoms, the Wisdom Kingdom eventually achieved lots of extraordinary accomplishments, especially in science. It was during the era of Wisdom Kingdom that Saturn began to accept and use science and knowledge. While in the era of Sagacious Kingdom, Saturn used science and knowledge much more in their lives, even combined it with spirituality and magic. The Kings of the Wisdom Kingdom were a group of knowledgeable people, they highly value scholars. So in history of Saturn, the fastest progress in science was achieved in this era. You know? The oldest electric gun on the entire Planet, was created by a scientist from the Wisdom Kingdom. And, you will definitely be more surprised. The oldest anti-pathogen on the Planet, was also discovered during the Wisdom Kingdom."

Stairmount is indeed surprised. "What?!"

"Amongst all kinds of science, the Kings of the Wisdom Kingdom are fond of health and medical science the most. Saturn's health and medical science achieved its most remarkable progress during the reign of Wisdom Kingdom."

Stairmount clicks his tongue. "Wow... it's such a new information for me..."

"Yes, I know you must be very interested in this part, since you are a medical expert. If you have time, you can explore Saturnian medical history, or maybe do some research in Saturnian medical science."

"Yes... I want..." Stairmount says in an interested voice. "Once we finish all of this, I will definitely study it."

Copyright © by boundless_universe

0