Chapter 119
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mintsand?..." Stairmount calls.

No response.

Stairmount is about to call him one more time, when something prevents him from doing so.

Yes, the sensation is so immense, so alluring. The sensation to pay more attention to the nature around him.

Nature is so vast, distinct, and tranquil. In the peace of this realm, he is seemingly able to hear everything he never heard before.

Ah, I can call Mintsand with MessageChat at any time. Now, just let me immerse in the tranquility of this nature, just for a moment.

Stairmount approaches one of the park benches, then, he sits on it, and begins to contemplate within the silence of nature. He feels as if an enormous time machine is pulling him far back into the past time. To hundreds, or even thousands of years ago. When neither Jupiter nor Saturn was founded, when Chrono has not been born to this Planet moreover stirs chaos as it does right now. When everyone still has a simple mindset, far from the complexities existing only in this year.

But really, even though Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, or any other countries haven't been established yet, even though any evil organizations haven't been born, does it mean that war never happened?

No. War always, and will always, happen. In the past, in this moment, and in the future. War will always exist. Power struggles will always happen. And that brutality, will never end forever.

Actually, more and more people are supposed to be aware of the dreadfulness of war. Which only ignites suffering for mankind in this world. Even to the provocateurs of the war themselves. For God's sake, who can really guarantee that by being the provocateurs of the war, then they will win the war for sure?

Nevertheless. Actually, what he is doing right now, is supporting the provocateurs of the war instead?

He himself also contributes to intensifying the tension of the war?

The Great King, loved medical science from the deepest conscience, and sincerely wanted to help people in need so that he could create such a legendary work.

And he? Everything is all covered in a charade full of pretense. As if he is a savior, a kindhearted and noble person, devotes himself sincerely to helping needy people. But what actually happens? Soon, he will commit the most terrible crime on this Planet, which will lead to the most dreadful extermination of human population.

How can he be matched with the noble king?

In fact, he doesn't even deserve to be compared with any medical experts on this Planet.

Copyright © by boundless_universe

The wind comes rustling once again, this time it gently strokes his face. Stairmount is suddenly in awe. Somehow, he believes that Nature is alive. All these plants are alive. And, they are talking with him right at this moment.

Have I gone crazy?

He feels so grateful that Marine isn't with him. And, no one exists in this garden as well, except him. If someone caught him doing this, or even worse, made him go viral, then he would surely become the laughing stock of his peers, especially the doctors and laboratory technicians who always assume that they are the smartest on the Planet for mastering the most high-tech knowledge they thought has helped them surpass even the God of Universe. Alright. Nobody is here, hence nobody will interrupt his connection with Nature.

Nature is talking with him. They are eager to get in touch with him.

And he, is the same with them. Be very eager to interact with Nature.

The wind rustles again. The trees move. The leaves swish.

But he can translate all of the messages Nature is transmitting to him.

This is precisely the way, how he and Nature communicate with each other.

He doesn't realize how long he has communicated with Nature. It is just that, a jolt comes to him so suddenly. The jolt which summons him back to reality.

Stairmount blinks. He has returned to reality. As he turns his gaze, he finds that Marine is standing still a few meters in front of him.

That's Mintsand. He is there, anyway. Stairmount soon reaches Marine, calling him out. "Mintsand!..."

Marine turns his head. "Yes, Schynn. Do you call me?"

"I am looking for you..."

"Really? But I have been standing here from earlier..."

Marine's statement soon lets Stairmount get stunned. "But why... I couldn't find you just now..." He is pondering. "Did I get lost?..."

"Maybe you're too busy researching the plants," Marine concludes.

Stairmount smiles awkwardly. "Ah yes, maybe..."

"Alright, then. Do you still want to look around, or do you want to go back?"

Stairmount answers firmly. "Let's go back, then."

Marine nods in agreement. "Okay."

Yes, I've had enough interactions with Nature. Thank you so much, Nature, for listening to my story, and my worries, as well as my sorrows and problems.

I will come back again to interact with Nature, for certain.

Copyright © by boundless_universe

0