Chapter 120
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stairmount must admit. It is for the first time that the trip he has traveled can let him get the strange sensations he feels at this moment. Even though he always said that he hardly ever has picnics, but actually he has had some picnics for one or two. For example, field trips. During elementary and middle school, the schools always organize their students for field trips. He has traveled around Jupiter, especially the famous tourist spots. It is the same with the university, even more, Millennium University takes their students to go abroad, for example to Amalthea, Himalia, and Elara. His parents have also taken him to travel abroad, that was, to Mercury. However, the cultural heritage which gives him this kind of sensation, is really the experience for the first time. The sensation which, even until he returns home, doesn't fade whatsoever, and gives warmth inside his chest without cease.

" ... You are the Inheritor of Saturn's Purest Energy, Schynn Rivers..."

" ... What you inherit from them, is their intelligence..."

Copyright © by boundless_universe

Actually Stairmount prefers to reject Marine's theory which he assumes to be unreasonable, illogical, and even crazy. He himself also creates a theory; Marine deliberately said that, there must be a reason behind it. First, because of his achievements. Everybody will automatically think that smart people are not smart without reason, but because they inherit the blood of the geniuses, just take the theory which pairs him as a descendant of Sagacious Kings as the example - it is relevant to the Genetic Theory. Second, perhaps this is Saturn Delegation Team's way of persuasion. In order to prevent Jupiter Delegation Team from doing something bad to them, Saturn government then deliberately arranges this persuasion, and since he is the Team Leader, then they have to exert their best to persuade him. Yes, it's all in order. The more he thinks about it, the more he is sure that it is indeed the most reasonable theory, far more reasonable than Marine's theory which appears more like a conspiracy.

However, he can't explain the strange sensations which keep emanating inside the center of his chest.

" ... Soul. A call from the deepest conscience. It's all that matters to mark that great blood ties..."

Stairmount's gaze shifts to the tubes containing the blood samples he has managed to obtain. The amount of tubes is getting more and more from time to time.

But what am I going to do? I am going to spread the Sierra Pathogen which will blow a storm of suffering in Saturn. Isn't it in contrast with the mission of the Kings of the Sagacious Kingdom as they intended to spread positivity and kindness to the entire Planet?

Why does it turn to be like this?

Why is this that I am doing instead?

Beyond control, he feels his hand reaches out, touches the center of his chest.

He really hopes that Something would be willing to answer his anxiety - to help him solve this big dilemma he is facing with.

Just like what Nature has done previously, by communicating with him when he was in the Palace of Chimera.

At that time, Nature was still reluctant to answer his question. Nature only listened to his complaints and moans.

What Nature did, was no more than giving him consolation with peace.

He just hopes, Nature will be willing to help him someday.

Copyright © by boundless_universe

0