Chapter 133
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stairmount releases a long, harsh breath. His chest is fully tightened. The oxygen entering his lungs has seemingly decreased a lot - he really needs fresh air much more than he can get right now. The activity of breathing suddenly becomes so agonizing for him.

Because the moment for him to carry out that cursed task has finally come.

He has been in Diadem since three days ago. Which indicating the second stage has been completed. He has collected all blood samples from various areas in Saturn. This is a very complete collection, since he has got all blood samples from every ethnic group in entire Saturn. He has also processed the sample in the laboratory until it becomes the appropriate extract.

The extract of blood samples is now ready to be paired with Sierra Pathogen. To be spread in Saturn.

To kill the people in the Rings Country *.

*) Rings Country : the national personification of Saturn

Stairmount is only by himself at his spacious official residence in Diadem. He is standing in front of his desk, with those two things on top of it - the Sierra Pathogen, and the extract of blood samples. He will immediately pair the extract with Sierra Pathogen right at this moment. As Mr. Landlord and his team have planned very strategically - once the pairing of Sierra Pathogen and the extract of blood samples is completed, he will command his team to immediately board a rocket and fly back to Jupiter, and at that moment, he will let the Sierra pathogen transmitted through the air. By the time Sierra's pathogen spreads widely and kills its victims, they have left Saturn since a long time ago.

And these poor victims won't be able to pass it on to people from other countries because they have already died even before they can move out of their own city.

In the end, Saturn will become an empty and barren state, and what will fill it, is the smell of death wafting from the lifeless corpses.

Copyright © by boundless_universe

Stairmount opens the large dark-blue box next to the box containing the extract of blood samples, his hands are shaking even more severely than before. "Sierra..." He mutters. "My Sierra... my first masterpiece... I... I am very proud of you..."

Stairmount thinks that he is only by himself at this time. He would never have thought that someone is shadowing him from behind.

Standing behind the large brown cabinet at Stairmount's backward, Marine is observing Stairmount and everything he is doing, hands holding an electron gun tightly. He is ready to pull the trigger any time he needs it.

As a member of Saturnian Hydroflux Intelligence (Saturn intelligence, abbreviation: Hydro), Marine has been informed by Enigma everything about Stairmount, even about the Sierra Pathogen he has created. Although Enigma has no evidence that Stairmount would spread that pathogen in Saturn, Marine and Hydro Team soon understands that it must be what Stairmount will do. Indeed, from the beginning, Saturn government has been aware that there must be something wrong with the actions of Jupiter government, since they always becomes hostile towards them previously, but now they suddenly become very kind towards them. Yet, how can they refuse the arrival of those who proclaim that they are willing to provide assistance, such that decision will provoke the tension, which was very agitated from before even more agitated, won't it? However, their distrust fades when they watch Stairmount's heroic actions, as well as his prowess in dealing with Ramscal Pathogens which Saturn's health team can't even handle. Although Marine is very antipathy to Stairmount since he thought Stairmount was a sinner to the Saturnian nation at first, but gradually he changes his mind, and turns to become respectful with him, he is even eager to make Stairmount oriented to Saturn. It is for that final goal, Marine then persuades the Saturn government to grant Stairmount's request; giving Stairmount direct access to have face-to-face contact with the people of Saturn. Saturn people turn out to highly adore Stairmount, they are very happy to meet him in person. And Stairmount, who at first always showed a cold and unapproachable impression towards the Saturn delegation team, thanks to the approach of Marine, the cold impression he always showed slowly begins to disappear. Everything runs very smoothly and according to Marine's expectations, until he gets the report from Enigma.

Who knows. It turns out that, by letting Stairmount have direct contact with the people, it instead brings him closer to that damn opportunity. Give him a golden chance to spread Sierra Pathogen in Saturn!

Copyright © by boundless_universe

0