Send Me On My Way Part 2
704 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I followed her advice and bought everything. For the summer and spring. A thick white shirt with our school logos etched in dark blue dye, and a set of dark blue bloomers. For the winter, A dark blue jacket and a dark blue set of track pants. Additionally, I reluctantly picked up the one piece school swimsuit, though I knew we wouldn't use it for a few months. 

 

Finally, I picked up the optional school gym bag, and that was it. I made sure to take 2 sets of everything and put it all in the bag.

 

"Also here's the locker allocated to you." She added while handing me a note. 

 

These last words filled me with a little bit of hope and excitement. They were like the reward I'd earned for working so hard. A great dinner after a hard day of working. A paycheck at the end of the work week.  

 

'This was just the motivation I needed to keep going.'

 

I thanked the teacher, took my things, said my goodbyes, and headed straight for the girls locker room. 

 

'The women's locker room!!!'

 

Even though I joked about it earlier, I have to admit, I was a bit excited by the prospect of being able to gaze at the girls around me as they changed. 

 

Sure, it was a scummy thing to do, but I'd suffered a lot to get here! I felt that I should at least be granted this much! After all, it was the year 1999 in Japan! Porn was still heavily censored here and the internet was still slow, inefficient, and not easily affordable. This would be my only chance to see other naked girls for a long time. 

 

But when I actually got there, the place was empty.

 

'Where's my beautiful garden of lilies!!???'

 

Ring*Ring*Ring

 

'Shit!'

 

I was late for gym class!

 

*Sigh* ' I guess it was to be expected given how long it ended up taking to actually buy the uniforms.'

 

I put on my new set of gym clothes, headed to the school gym, and looked around for my teacher.

 

I found my class a little off in the distance doing their stretches.

 

The teacher noticed me as I approached.

 

She looked me up and down. "You're late, kid…" she frowned and stared at my face. "Wait a second, I don't remember you…" 

 

With a hand on her chin, she kept staring at me as if she was waiting for an answer.

 

I was about to explain when with a sudden snap of her fingers and an enlightened smile she continued. "Oh right, you're the new gal. What's your name again, newby?"

 

I introduced myself to the gym teacher, and she told me to join the rest of the class in their exercises. 

 

I observed the other students. 

 

Only now did I realize that it was a Co-ed class. Boys and girls were gettin rough and sweaty all together in the same place!

 

I also noticed that both the boys and the girls were wearing the same uniform, though the girls wore bloomers and the boys wore short shorts for the bottoms.

 

I was the only one who went out with the winter sweatpants on, but fortunately no one else said anything about it.

 

Despite the fact that we were out in the open, the class was well organized and spaced apart. There were 4 rows with a line of about half a dozen students each, all neatly set up in a square formation. 

 

I went to the back of the group and joined the final row to do the basic stretches. I didn't want to stand out. I still wasn't wearing a bra after all.

 

To my surprise, Sumiwa was there. 

 

She looked like she was having a bit of trouble keeping up, but her empty expression never wavered.  

 

I was a little impressed with her level of dedication. She always did the required number of reps, even though it looked like she would faint any second. Her face was red and she was covered in sweat, but she didn't even frown. 

 

This class was definitely among the easiest for me. Unlike in my last life, in this one, I was fit as a fiddle. 

 

Me and my brother had already tempered our bodies to a much greater extent than a typical highschooler would. After all, we got into fights often, and a strong body was best for self defense. 

 

The only issue was the uniform. I don't like the idea of having to wear bloomers. I know I'm a girl now, it shouldn't be an issue. But a small part of me doesn't want to acknowledge it. 

 

'Not like I can just pretend to be a boy at this point! Not with this figure, Not with these tits!'

 

I stuck by the stone-faced Sumiwa for most of the class, towards the back where hopefully, I wouldn't draw too much attention. I had a good impression of her. She was the only girl who didn't bother me about Josuke, and I have to admit, a small part of me enjoyed watching her struggle so much. Not in a sadistic way, (though I admit that part of me was a little stimulated,) I simply admired her strength of will. 

 

It's not like she  was especially fat or out of shape, just sluggish. From the look of her, she definitely had an indoor lifestyle. I imagine she hardly ever left the house. So push ups, sit ups and other exercises were a struggle for her.

 

After about 20 minutes of warm up exercises and a short run, the teacher separated us into groups and we played some ball games.

 

A good 5 minutes before the end of the class period, the teacher said it was over, and we were free to go.

 

'Ugh... my legs feel all sticky and slimy…'

 

It was hot outside today, and I was covered in sweat by the end of it. My pants stuck to my legs like glue.

 

I now understood why the girls would rather expose their legs, than cover up like this. It was hot, soggy, and uncomfortable. 

 

I reluctantly decided I would wear the bloomers next time…

 

I followed the other girls to the lockers. 

 

This was just what I needed to lift my spirits!

 

'Ooooh…ohohoho! ooh….oho!'

 

I summoned The Hand, and had it look around for me while I changed. In the manga, there was only 1 female stand user in Budo-Ga-Oka high school. That was Yukako Yamagishi. And I knew she wasn't here. 'No one else should be able to see my stand.'

 

So I freely looked around without consequence, and without anyone else noticing. While my physical body was following the motions of getting myself dressed up,  and keeping my head down, my stand got a clear view of everything.

 

My figure was among the best in the whole group of girls, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the sight before my eyes. Cute girls of all shapes and sizes taking off their dirty sweats, wiping themselves dry, and putting on new clothes.

 

Not especially erotic, but still, it was a wonderful sight! Even if I wasn't watching it with my actual eyes. It was everything I'd dreamed of and more! But it came at a price. 

 

The girls would constantly spray themselves with perfume, deodorants, and all manner of odor enhancements, after they were done changing. Over time, the smells all combined in the air and it became way too suffocating. I felt like I would faint if I stuck around for too long.

 

Also, it was kind of obvious that I wasn't wearing a bra so a couple girls with their lockers close to mine gave me some strange looks. 

 

I quickly stuck the old 'stink-stick' in my armpits and ran out after I was done changing. It was regrettable that I couldn't stick around and watch for all that long, but It'd be suspicious if I did, and the longer I took, the more suffocated I felt.

 

Gym was an every other day class. Some weeks it was a 3 day per week class, others it was a 2 days per week. So the next chance I'd have, would be in a couple days.

26