Heavenly Palace
408 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young child around four-five years of age could be seen sleeping peacefully, his breath even. All of a sudden his brows scrunched into a frown and he woke up. The young boy looked around himself.

"This is.... not my bedroom?"

The boy looked around again trying to discover anything that might lead to his current location.

"This can't be some set of historical drama theater right.... no, I don't remember going anywhere like that...."

The bed had a canopy with the drapes having some ancient design on them, the ceiling and walls were all made of wood, there were calligraphies hung on the walls, a low table with a cushion for sitting, and at one corner was a small wardrobe.

The young boy suddenly held his head, he looked like he was experiencing pain.

"Argh..... what is happening....."

After what felt like forever for the boy, the pain subsided. He opened his eyes, there was shock, fear, and excitement on his face. Trying to calm himself down he took several deep breaths.

"I have transmigrated to the world of Kyushu?"

The boy Fei Chen just sat on his bed trying to get the heads and tails of the situation. He was overwhelmed by the situation he found himself in.

Fei Chen in his previous life was an ordinary corporate worker, he was from a middle-class family with two siblings and working parents, his mother and father both had to work due to having three children but they were a happy family. Fei Chen after finishing his studies took a corporate job and started renting an apartment alone, he didn't want to burden his parents anymore since he was self-sufficient now.

Due to his habit of trying to save money during his school and college years, he didn't have many friends. His favorite pastime became reading web novels, with the cultivation genre being his favorite.

The first cultivation novel he read was Ancient Strengthening technique, from then on he was hooked.

Fei Chen was still trying to comprehend his situation, the notion of transmigration still felt absurd to him, but recalling all the past five years of memories inside his head made him contemplate again, he didn't want to wallow in his new life in denial.

Fei Chen tried to recall all he knew about the novel of AST, he got to know from his present memories that he was currently in Heavenly palace, one of the six large sects of the Greencloud continent.

"The name of my current body is also Fei Chen, son of Fei Wuji of Starmoon Hall, the weakest faction of all... If I remember correctly Fei Wuji is the grandson of the current patriarch of the heavenly palace, then that should make me the great-grandson."

The door to his room was opened and entered a man who looked to be in his thirties, had black long hair tied in a bun, and had a short beard that gave him an aristocratic look.

Fei Wuji looked at his son sitting on his bed, he was quite surprised as he usually slept during this time, he smiled at his son

"Chen'er, you are awake, good. Are you ready to learn martial arts?"

Fei Chen looked at his current father with many thoughts going through his head, he knew what his father was here for today. In this world people usually start training from age of five, to make their martial foundation stronger, children train in various basic stances with elementary breathing techniques.

Fei Chen replied with excitement and determination,

"Yes father, I am ready!"

He was excited to learn martial arts, to punch a boulder with his bare fist and fly in the sky, which was a dream of everyone who once read cultivation novels, even though he was afraid of someone finding out about him being a transmigrator, he knew it will be near impossible, as all the memories in his head were as if he has lived through them himself.

His situation could be termed more as reincarnation than transmigration, the most probable scenario he could think of was that he unlocked his past life memories only now.

Fei Wuji laughed seeing his son's enthusiasm,

"HAHAHA..... good, good, hmm, then you should freshen yourself up quickly. I and your grandfather will be waiting in the training yard."

After saying his part he left Fei Chen alone.

Fei Chen got up from his bed freshened himself up after that he put on his training clothes and went to the training yard.

6