Chapter 7
655 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Daughter Is More Striking Than I Expected!

It was five in the morning, and Kogoro had just returned from the Hanaoka household. They spent almost an hour erasing any evidence that might point to the fact that Kenjin Hanaoka was assaulted in his house, and not on the way home. After they were done, Hinata asked him to stay for a couple more hours, but she relented after he promised to go on a date with her at least once a month.

Right away, Kogoro booked two separate rooms in a remote hotel on the outskirts of Tokyo for two days every month of this year. She even doubled his commission from the investigation because he insisted on paying all of their planned escapades in the future even when his wallet was as thin as paper.

Hinata was like a maiden in love after she finally let go of her attachment to her husband. Just after she and Kogoro finished fabricating the details they would send to the press, she told him she would divorce her husband after securing as much money as possible. After all, even though her family didn't lack money, she wasn't going to waste the opportunity to have more in case she needed extra capital someday.

Hinata was also in the know about Kogoro's situation with his estranged wife, Eri Kisaki. She said that she wouldn't mind meeting her in the future. She also jokingly proposed a hundred fairies harem plan to Kogoro, which he rejected without hesitation.

Kogoro loved beautiful women, but he knew he wouldn't be able to handle ten women, let alone a hundred of them. In fact, if his stamina didn't outlast Hinata by miles, he would not entertain the thought of getting more lovers at all.

After all, there's nothing worse than having a plethora of beauties, but lacking the ability to satisfy all of them.

And the basic way of satisfying your loved ones, as any would expect, was with gifts. So, it came full circle to his financial strength! He needed money! A lot of it! Unfortunately, he did not feel comfortable praying to Shinigami-sama so a few millionaires would drop dead, giving him more jobs.

The only thing Kogoro could do was to write a smutty mystery novel on the internet. If that four-eyed Yusaku Kudou could do it, then there's no way that Kogoro Mouri could not!

Actually, he only heard about this gig recently from his friend on facebook called segalengko69. He mentioned that big-time webnovel authors could net an ungodly amount of money from websites like patréon or ko-fi.

Then again, when he checked his friend's page on those websites, they still didn't have any members yet, so he would have to check with his other internet friends in case segalengko69 was full of smoked pig shit.

Right now, Kogoro was sitting in front of his computer, not knowing what to write even after thinking for fifteen minutes straight!

The problem he was facing was numerous.

First of all, Kogoro needed a few thousand words of story to start his writing career. Then, he tried to remember the case he encountered before his memory came back. He did not dare to write about cases that hadn't happened yet, because he was afraid some of the culprits would read his novel and learn from it!

Second of all, although he was sharper than the average Joe thanks to being a transmigrator, he never developed his writing skills in both lives. In this area, he was as green as Kanye West's hat!

And the final reason, and the most important one: he was horny as a motherfucker!

'Damn it! Why the hell am I still fired up after having sex just two hours ago!?'

Kogoro of course had a hunch on the cause. His stamina was much higher than a normal person, and after quite a long, lonely time without Eri, Kogoro finally tasted the glorious feeling of making love again.

It would be easier if he were to write just smut. Then, he could channel the power of horniness into his writing. Because he was writing mystery novels, his horny energy became a hindrance.

'Just think about it. Would a good detective character have sex every chapter of the story? If so, then what about the chapter where he confronts the culprit, would he bag the criminal too- Wait a minute! Why does that sound familiar?'

Just as he was scratching his head from all the confusing thoughts, someone entered the office.

"Dad, why did you wake up so early? It's not even six yet!"

Kogoro's eyes lit up. Ran!

Sure enough, it was his extremely gorgeous, bodacious, salacious, and most importantly pious daughter, Ran!

"Dad just completed a case, and then I got paid a lot! Haha, isn't your Dad awesome, Ran!"

The moment the phrase 'got paid' entered Ran's ears, she perked up, before smiling like a hanya. Her smile was as enchanting as it was scary!

"Oh really? Then can I see the money? It just happened that I needed to stock the pantry. Oh, and we still need to pay the water and electric bills, don't we? Come on, hurry up! Hand it out!"

Kogoro was left speechless by the barrage of bills that Ran listed. When she noticed his silence, Ran frowned, suspicions clear in her eyes.

"What's the matter? Dad, you haven't spent all of the money again, have you!?"

"No, no, no! Dad just forgot about the bills. Here, just pay all of them, Ran! Don't worry, Dad has a side job now, so the money this month won't be so tight!"

Kogoro puffed his chest like a rooster, which made Ran mad. She pouted, her bountiful peaks were heaving. His eyes strayed for a second, before he came back to his senses.

'Get your shit together man, she is your daughter!'

"What side job are you talking about? If you are getting paid by some auntie like before, I'm going to tell Mom about it!"

Once again, Kogoro was struck silent! His back was sweating, he did not dare to look his daughter in the eyes, opting to stare at the floor instead. A part of that was from how terrifying Ran was being, but another part came from the fact that he was feeling a little bit aroused from his daughter's scolding!

Kogoro could only curse his past self again.

'This comrade, who the hell was this auntie!? And what the hell did you do for the money? Furthermore, when did my daughter become so sexy!?'

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: Chapter 8 is up on my patréon and ko-fi! Once again, thank you!

segalengko69

11