Chapter 13
519 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Womanizing Way Is Wrong As I Expected!

Grunts and moans could be heard from room 106, in Futamata Hotel, on the outskirts of Tokyo. The room was barely lit, the small lamp struggled to send its light to the corners.

"Goro…" Hinata Hanaoka cried out his name, intangible words followed by her scream of pleasure rang through Kogoro's ears.

Feeling her tightening around him, Kogoro grabbed the back of Hinata's right knee, before thrusting faster and faster, deep inside her core.

She begged him, "Cum inside! Ah… Fill me! Goro… please!"

Kogoro let out a grunt. He grabbed her hands and slowed his hips, giving her a powerful but shallow thrusts.

"Mmmhh…"

Hinata's whole body jittered, feeling like an electric current ran through her. Her eyes fluttered, before they focused on Kogoro's still closed ones.

He laid down beside her, both sighed in contentment. Hinata put her head on Kogoro's chest, the familiar rhythm of his heartbeat made her calm and peaceful. She never felt so fulfilled before in her life.

Kogoro, meanwhile, was trying hard to control his hard on. He didn't want his women to feel too bad about not being able to keep up with him.

He gently stroked Hinata's hair, "Hina- chan…"

She lazily responded, "Mmm?"

"Did you know about what Rukia was doing to Ikezawa-san before they came to me?"

"...I knew you would figure everything out."

"So?"

"...yes, I did know about that. Not all of it, of course, but enough to know that she needed you, like I did just a couple days ago. Rukia-chan was doing it for the right reason, but both her and Yuko-chan suffered from it." She paused, before asking, "Are you angry with me?"

Kogoro snorted, getting amused by someone her age using the fabled puppy eyes technique.

"It's not that I'm angry, I just don't like to be blindsided. So please just tell me next time, okay?" Kogoro said while he reached for a glass of water from the bedside. He leaned back, drank the water in gulps to hydrate his body.

Relieved, Hinata snuggled further into his embrace. Impishly, she threw a curveball at him "I will… So tell me, who is better, Rukia-chan or me?"

Kogoro coughed violently. 'This damn woman!'

***

Grunts and moans could also be heard from room 329, in Torareta Hotel, on the outskirts of Tokyo. The room was as dark as the night, the small lamp on the nightstands had long been knocked over to the floor.

"Kogoro-san…" Rukia Kazumoto cried out his name, a babble of noises followed by her cry of pleasure rang through Kogoro's ears. He grabbed her throat gently, before applying pressure little by little.

Feeling her tightening around him till it was almost painful, Kogoro released Rukia's neck and grabbed the back of her knees, putting them on his shoulder. He started hammering, thrusting faster and faster, destroying her abused flower in the mating press.

She begged him, "Please, Kogoro-san… Let me rest… Anymore… mmmhh… and I'm going crazy!"

Kogoro let out an angry grunt. "You said that, but you have no problem making me run around like a headless chicken, huh!? So take this!" His spear knocked on the door of her womb, and Rukia let out a silent scream as she squirted. As if to prolong both her pleasure and suffering, Kogoro didn't stop even when she started cumming, before the pressure finally made him cum.

"Mmmhh…"

Rukia's whole body shook, her hands clutching Kogoro's hair. Her eyes fluttered, before they rested on Kogoro's steady ones.

He sat down beside her, hand brushing her hair in silence. Rukia was half asleep by this point. Kogoro might not have looked like it, but they did it for an hour and a half. They said no words for quite a while, trying to formulate their thoughts.

Finally, Kogoro opened his mouth.

"I asked Hinata why you did it." He began, "And while I do think sabotaging your own artist's career, even for that artist's sake is a mistake, I'll still help you out and take care of this mess."

Rukia was obediently listening to every word Kogoro said. The longer she listened, though, the wider her eyes became.

"First, we should involve Hinata, which you should have done, but it's better late than never. Next, you're going to open your own agency, so you could safely nurture Ikezawa-san. After that, we…"

And with every sentence Kogoro explained, the sweeter the smile on Rukia's face.

'I'm not wrong for choosing this man!'

Before she fell asleep, exhaustion finally caught up with her.

***

While Kogoro's constitution didn't allow him any problem for having sex the whole day, he still faced the other problem, which was the smell. And coming home after barely wiping himself was a mistake, especially when you had a bloodhound for a daughter like Ran!

"Dad!? Why do you smell so awful? Did you… go to places like that?" Her eyes blazing, her cheeks puffed up, red from embarrassment, and her hands were on her hips, her posture signified the upcoming lecture Kogoro was going to face.

"No! Ran, this is a misunderstanding! I-" Kogoro tried to explain, but she cut him off.

"What misunderstanding!? I'm going to tell Mom about it!" She reached for her phone, but Kogoro was faster.

He grabbed her wrists, spun her around, and hugged her tightly from behind. "It's Eri! I'll be able to bring her home soon, so I need you to not do anything, and just leave everything to Dad, get it Ran!"

When Kogoro didn't hear any response, he was afraid that he scared his daughter; but then, he noticed the way he hugged her, and he unintentionally pressed his growing erection right in the valley of her bubble butt.

Kogoro was literally speechless. 'Motherfucker! I literally tried my best to resist the temptation of wincest by seducing women left and right! Why would you give me a lucky-sukebe-chance with my own daughter!?'

Still, after an extremely long minute of the father and daughter pair not saying anything, Kogoro's dread turned into apprehension. He could see Ran's reddened ears, and he could feel the slight movement she made.

"Could it be that… She enjoyed this?"

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: I'm rereading some old fics for inspirations, and dug this one out. Somehow, I couldn't imagine Kogoro having a normal conversation with his women without giving them some love first. Big thank you, especially for my first patron, Dragon_knight240 and all my readers

Once again, thank you!

segalengko69

12