Chapter 24
447 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kidnapper Kidnapped Kidnapper 5

Kogoro was sitting on the floor, his hands tied behind his back. Miwako released the cuffs from his wrists, and used a piece of cloth from the closet to bind him to the leg of the bed he was leaning back on. His naked skin was tingling from the air conditioner, but he couldn't feel them at all, because all he felt was the stocking clad foot that glided up and down along his painfully erect shaft.

"Ughh…"

Kogoro failed to hold his groan of pleasure as he came from almost half an hour of pure edging by her feet.

Miwako only smiled gently at the sight. The rush she experienced from seeing this powerful man became weak and helpless from all the sensations she gave him was much more satisfying than her touching herself.

Even so, Miwako hadn't come yet. No matter how satisfying it was to dominate him like this, she still needed him inside her. So she stood up slowly from her seat, Kogoro's gaze followed her.

What he saw was one of the best sights he had ever seen!

Miwako started by unbuttoning her shirt, slowly revealing a tiny part of her skin. Kogoro's eyes trailed along the opened buttons, and just before his stare arrived at her belly, she turned around, slightly bent, forcing her butt onto his face.

Kogoro tried to take a whiff, but then Miwako straightened her posture, his nose failing to catch more than a sliver of her scent. She dropped her shirt to the floor, and she reached to her back and unhooked her bra. They followed her shirt, and was then followed by her skirt.

Miwako turned around, naked, with only her stocking still on. Her nipples were stiff, and Kogoro could see her arousal dripping down her thighs.

Then, Kogoro did something that surprised Miwako. He forcefully got out of the binding, and scooped her in his arms, before throwing her on the bed. He got on top of her, and put both of her knees on his shoulders.

Kogoro angled the tip of his spear, and thrusted deep into her core! They both moaned in bliss. He didn't dare to take things slow.

Kogoro just tuned out everything, and focused on giving Miwako as much pleasure as possible. The speed of his thrusts picked up constantly, and no words were said to each other.

Finally, Miwako convulsed below Kogoro, and he felt her tightening folds. He felt her squirt, and he sped up even more, before he gave one last stroke and spurted inside her.

Their breathing evened out, and Kogoro turned over to lay beside Miwako's still twitching body.

Kogoro still felt like he could go for another round, but he was sure this was the most stamina he ever spent in a horizontal tango since he got the booster. The crazy part was, he didn't think a threesome with his other lovers would drain him as much as Miwako just did.

'What a woman!'

***

Kogoro was lying down on the bed, holding up his phone to check his notes on the last case. Miwako was awake, but the brutal pounding took a lot of her, so she just leaned on him and watched him flicking through the pages of the note app.

"I never saw anyone write down their analysis of a case like this. Do you do this every time?" Miwako asked, intrigued.

Kogoro shook his head. He kissed her temple, and Miwako subconsciously smiled.

"I started doing it for this one. I mean, I did collect all files of evidence and printed media croppings, but I feel like these kinds of notes are easier for me to use, because I can just drag a point in the form of a paragraph, then change the wordings according to how I imagine the events actually happened."

"Ohh… I'll try it next time. I always use the book, see?" Miwako pulled out her police notebook from inside the pocket of her discarded jacket.

Opening it, Miwako flipped through several pages, before Kogoro caught something and said, "Hold that page!"

Miwako raised an eyebrow, wondering what he was worried about. Then she noticed her notes, and widened her eyes when she saw the name, and the date.

It was the culprit of the kidnapping case, Hanzawa! And his name was written three months ago.

"Was this guy involved in other cases before? This was…" Kogoro asked, feeling an uneasy feeling crept up inside him.

Miwako frowned, but answered, "No- well, if mentioned by a smuggler counts as involved, then yes. He was questioned, and his whole property was checked for any narcotics, but we didn't find anything. But we did find out about his past connection with a member of the recently emerged minor criminal syndicate, The Sickle Gang. However, the investigation on that was also met with a dead end."

Kogoro rubbed his chin, speculating. "Well, now we know that he was not a goody two shoes, we should look deeper into his history. The way he did the kidnapping was amateurish, but I could tell he wasn't particularly new. The way he hid himself was decent, but the way he fell into my trap signified his limited ability to plan ahead. So we can consider his earlier success as a byproduct of his experience."

The two shared their thoughts, and after a while, Kogoro's phone buzzed. He received a message from Ran that she would be late because of practice, and Kogoro should eat first. He smiled, 'What a dutiful daughter!'

"Well, that should be my cue. I'll go back first. Oh, and don't forget your promise, or else…" Miwako left her words hanging, and to everyone else, that might be terrifying; but to him, that was as scary as a kitten.

"I know." Kogoro gave her cheek a kiss, then she got out of bed, dressed herself up, and went out by herself.

Kogoro took a shower, before he picked up his clothes and went to wash them, but he saw something just below the leg of the bed.

'Her panties… So does that mean she went home without one? How come she didn't notice? Or…'

Kogoro ruefully shook his head, and continued cleaning up his room.

Unknown to them, someone saw her coming out of the building, and was not happy about it.

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: It took me longer to write Miwako than the other girls. As always, a big thank you to all of you who supported this story, especially my patrons Dragon_knight240 and phil!

Till next time!

✌️

segalengko69

13