Chapter 27
428 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Idol's Peril 3

Yuko Ikezawa was bombarded by agonizing pleasure. Her naked body was being bounced by her crush, Kogoro Mouri, on his lap. Her delicate flower was getting pulverized by his fat shaft, a clapping sound echoed in the room every time he pulled her down. Not only that, both her teats were getting mauled from behind by her manager, Rukia Kazumoto, who was sitting on Kogoro's face. Finally, her lips were locked in a sloppy kiss with her furiously masturbating new boss, Hinata Yamashina.

She could not hold it at last, and Yuko let out a keening screech and tightened around Kogoro. He followed her, filling her chamber with his hot seeds, while upping the pace of his tongue. Feeling his assault's intensity, Rukia also came, drenching his already wet face with her juices.

Yuko limply rolled over from atop of the still hard Kogoro, and struggled to stay awake from the sheer exhaustion Kogoro gave her. Seeing his now free cock, Hinata took over Yuko's spot and let his spear sink into her folds.

"Nnnnhhh!..."

Through her muddled mind, the last thing Yuko remembered seeing before she succumbed to sleep was Hinata's figure bouncing up and down Kogoro's dick.

***

Three hours later, the three women laid bare on the bed, copious amounts of cum leaking out of their holes. Every now and then they would twitch and shake, but other than that, they were completely out of it.

"Fuuhh… That's a good workout!"

Kogoro redid his tie, his reflection on the mirror hanging above the dresser looking extremely satisfied.

'How could I not, when these three sexy fairies threw themselves at me?'

He turned to his women, and said, "Well, I'll go first; I still have some work to do!"

With that, Kogoro left Hinata, Rukia, and Yuko in the room. He crossed the road, and went upstairs to the Mouri Detective Agency. He booted up the computer, and returned to his interrupted chat with Velma.

[K - sorry, got caught up on something]

And Kogoro wasn't lying. Although he was still good to go in the end, before they passed out from exhaustion, his lovers did refuse to let him go. He was feeling guilty for responding to Velma's message this late, but Kogoro hadn't sat down yet when a ping signaled her reply.

[V - its ok! im not waiting! btw im at d airport, i cant w8 2 c u tomorrow! ❤️]

Kogoro muttered, "Like hell you're not waiting. What's with that quick reply, then?"

[K - how long will the flight be? I'll pick you up!]

[V - 14 hrs! u dont hv 2 tho. i can tke a cab]

[K - alright, I'll be waiting!]

[V - c u l8r 💋]

He could see that she didn't immediately close her messenger app.

'What a considerate woman. I better treat her when she gets here!'

Closing the tab, Kogoro opened a new one and typed 'Hazebook'. After the site was loaded, he lurked through the public groups and started his mission number 1:

Flaming.

***

Using an alt account, Kogoro posted all over the site, Kenichi and Takeshi Satou's escapades. From them blackmailing artists, to messing around with corrupt politicians. There's even a report of the elder brother, Kenichi, molesting an underage girl. All of them were swept under the rugs, not a single case made them face any repercussions.

Kogoro compiled everything, and posted page after page of them online. He even went as far as posting it in several foreign languages.

Still, times like this made Kogoro extremely grateful he picked a side gig as a web novel writer. It's not because he could paint the two molesters worse than they really were, but because he was lucky enough to meet his fans!

What kind of standard did the people who were hooked with his writing had?

They… had extremely low moral standards! As long as his story was interesting, they didn't care if it was filled with taboo topics. So when he unanimously told them about the Katou brothers, they immediately spread them around without prejudice!

Kogoro checked the trending keywords on multiple search engines, Jaroo!, Boogle, and MZN. Sure enough, the name of the Katou brothers shot up in popularity!

'Heh, let me see how you can escape from this! Look at this, my dear licentious comrades just translated my posts into their native languages! My thanks to you, comrade Hoe_pieden from America! And comrade Jock'o'whee from Indonesia! And comrade Drew_moor from India! And comrade Butin from Russia! Wait a minute-'

Kogoro checked the usernames, and sure enough, they were all his old world's presidents!

'It can't be… right?'

And after Kogoro checked this world's history, he sighed in relief, because those names were all fictional presidents from movies or tv series instead.

'It would be scary if they were truly trolls on the internet!'

Kogoro then spared a glance to his phone, and found out he received a bunch of text messages from Eri and Ran.

'Late again huh? Man, I feel like a househusband now.'

Just when Kogoro was about to head out, he heard the shrill voice of Conan.

"Kogoro-ojisan? Where's Eri-obasan and Ran-neechan? Are they late again?"

Kogoro turned around, and slowly grinned at his entertainment ticket.

"Yeah, so why don't we go to the nearby ramen shop? I heard their taste is to die for!"

***

'I thought bringing him along would arouse Shinigami-sama, but there's no dead body yet. Man, this is boring! Still, this ramen is soooo good!'

Kogoro complained in his head, while slurping down the chicken ramen he ordered. Beside him, Conan was also enthusiastically munching on the sliced bamboo sprout topping of the pork ramen.

Kogoro finished his bowl, and called the owner, "Tenchou, I want another one!"

The middle aged ramen-chef laughed, before responding, "Coming right up!"

Conan curiously asked, "Tenchou-san, this ramen is so good, so why is there nobody beside us here?"

Kogoro glared at the boy, making him shrink slightly, "What kind of question is that, bozu? Let me tell you, running a business is not easy!"

But the chef just waved Kogoro's concern by saying, "No need to be mad at the kid, Mouri-san, this little shop of mine is just old, so not many people are interested in our ramen!"

A voice said, "That's because you gambled your earnings on horse racing! If you just saved the money, the restaurant wouldn't be this rickety!"

A young woman wearing the shop's uniform came in from the back door where the toilet was. After giving the sheepish chef a glare, she introduced herself as the waitress.

"Still, this bozu has a point. Even though the shop is old, it's neat and clean. With ramen this delicious, there's no way that ramen lovers would not flock to this place!"

The chef's gaze turned sad, and he said, "That's because…"

Kogoro and Conan leaned forward in their seats.

"...just three months ago, there was a murder happened right in front of the store!"

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: Eating ramen and drinking coffee to write this one... And then woke up feeling like someone sat on my stomach the whole night of sleep! ¯ \ _ ( ͠ ° ͟ ʖ °͠ ) _ / ¯

Anyway, big thanks to my patrons Dragon_knight240 and phil, and also to all of you loyal readers of this story!

I wish you all long and prosperous life!

✌️

segalengko69

9