Chapter 30
437 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Idol's Peril 6


Fuyuki Natsume

Fuyuki Natsume was the epitome of Yamato Nadeshiko. From her classical Japanese face, her slim but curvaceous figure, to the traditional way she dressed and carried herself. Her entire being screamed of a high-class Japanese lady. All except for one thing: her shrewd eyes.

The intelligence shining through her gaze was apparent, even though she tried her best to mask that under her demure and elegant demeanor. Every single movement she made was calculated, giving off an unsettling feeling to the people aware of her intention. Neither of her daughters, Haruno or Yukino, were spared from this, even though they knew nothing about the extent she was willing to go in order to achieve her goal. She made sure of this fact, because no matter how cold-blooded she was, Fuyuki Natsume was someone who exalted her family above everything else.

On the surface, Fuyuki was happily married to her husband of twenty years, Councilor Katsuto Natsume. But in reality, she had done everything in her ability to maintain her husband's status as a politician, from blackmail, bribery, to selling her body in exchange of the support given by other influential figures.

Today was no exception. Fuyuki was sitting on the back of her family's limousine. By how she was dressed neatly in her usual kimono, how her hair was held up in an elegant but simple bun, and the light makeup she applied, Fuyuki looked nothing like someone who was about to commit adultery. Yet hidden in her cleavage was a pack full of condoms, a size bigger than her husband's.

Fuyuki looked outside the window, and saw that she was only a few minutes away from the meeting spot. The raven-haired woman gripped her sensu tight, and said to her driver.

"You can stop at that corner shop, Sayaka-san!"

"Yes, Madam." The car slowed to a stop in front of a convenience store, and Fuyuki got off the car, before Sayaka asked, "Should I wait here?"

"No need, I will call you when I'm done with my business. Oh, and please give this list to Maiko-san! It's the ingredients for today's dinner." Fuyuki handed the note to Sayaka.

"As you command. Anything else, Madam?"

Fuyuki smiled gently, "No, off you go!"

Her smile faded as the car sped away. She entered the store, brought a few necessities for her escapade, and then proceeded to the hotel just across the street. She read the sign, and tittered at the name, before she entered the building, straight to the elevator.

It stopped at the third floor, and Fuyuki went ahead to the tenth room of the floor. She knocked their secret code, and the voice of a middle-aged man told her the door was not locked.

Fuyuki twisted the handle, and was greeted by the sight of a half-naked man, covered only in a fundoshi. She smiled her usual smile, and said, "It's been a while, Katou-san!"

***

[It's been a while, Katou-san!]

The woman on the screen greeted the man sitting on the bed, both completely unaware that they were recorded.

Kogoro and Velma arrived just an hour before their target came. They settled on the room next to the one Kenichi Katou had booked, and the detective had swept the spare key away from the hotel staff. He went inside Katou's room and set up several hidden cameras and microphones connected wirelessly to Velma's laptop. He came back to his room, and sat beside his flustered assistant.

Kogoro and Velma didn't need to wait for long, as Kenichi Katou entered the room without suspecting anything. He even undressed right in the middle of the room, much to Velma's displeasure.

Not long after, however, came someone who Kogoro never expected to be involved with Katou. It was Fuyuki Natsume! She was famous across the country as one of the most beautiful politician's wife.

Any thought that she was here for business went out the window once Natsume slowly undid her obi. She twirled slowly in place, and dropped the sash on the floor. Katou's eyes widened, and followed the falling fabric, before he regained himself; only to find Natsume now facing away from him.

Kogoro and Velma's eyes were transfixed on the screen, showing Natsume sensually tracing the collar of her kimono, and letting it slide down her shoulders. They hang loosely on her elbow for a moment, before she stretched both of her arms down, revealing her lingerie-clad body to her lover.

Right then, Kogoro noticed how Velma had her hands beneath her skirt. Evidently, she was as worked up as him from watching the live recording. She avoided his eyes, and reddened from his scrutiny. He chuckled, feeling amused at how embarrassed she was now compared to how direct she behaved usually.

"Hehe, no need to be shy… Come here!"

Kogoro pulled her closer, pecking her pouting lips. He sneaked his right arm around Velma, his hand reaching for her skirt, slipping inside her g-string. He traced his fingers along her lower lips, and further south to her rosebud, where he ended up touching something hard.

"Is this… a buttplug?" Kogoro muttered, and he knew he hit the nail when Velma flushed even further.

Slowly, a grin spread across his face.

"What a naughty girl…"

Kogoro circled the base of the plug, pulled it out gently, and pushed it back in. Velma gasped in need, her right hand pushing his, grinding her wet snatch to his wrist. Meanwhile, her left hand was also busy undoing his belt. She deftly pulled his zipper down, and fished out his throbbing erection.

All that happened without the two looking at each other. Their faces were glued to the now naked Natsume, dancing while holding an unfolded sensu to cover her private. She finally folded her fan, completely bare for all to see, and climbed to Katou's lap. Her hips started gyrating just above Katou's fundoshi-covered cock, not touching it, yet clearly having an effect by how he was getting harder and harder. Both Kogoro and Velma could tell that Katou was getting impatient from his loud grunts, captured by the microphone Kogoro placed under their bed.

Katou tried to touch Natsume, only for her to smack his hand away with the side of her fan.

[Patience is virtue, Katou-sa~n]

Natsume, satisfied with Katou's obedience, stood up and pulled him gently from the bed. She knelt in front of him to take off his fundoshi, before grabbing the condom she prepared beforehand. She tore the packaging, and put the rubber on her lips, before she put it on his dick. Natsume pushed Katou back to the bed, once again straddling his lap, before she placed his tip right below her dripping core.

Seeing this, Kogoro pulled the buttplug out of Velma's rosebud. She immediately understood his intent, and scooted over to his lap. Velma felt the head of his dragon against her lubed ass, and slowly dropped her hips at the same exact time Natsume did.

Both men groaned, one from the velvety wall of a married woman's pussy, while the other from the hottest and tightest ass of his virgin girlfriend.

While Natsume set a shockingly fast pace to milk Katou dry, Velma was still slowly getting used to his girth inside her backdoor. After she was comfortable, the bespectacled woman started moving faster, a desperate desire to finish her man before the woman in the screen did.

The two rooms were filled with sounds of skins smacking against each other.

In the end, Katou could not hold it any longer, and forcefully grabbed Natsume's hips. He turned them over, and started pounding away like he was possessed, her moans getting louder the faster he thrust.

Seeing this, Kogoro was miffed. 'I'm nowhere near close, yet this comrade already wants to come! If you want to have an affair, why be a quickshot!?'

Kogoro then stood up, which forced Velma to grab the edge of the table where the laptop sat. He started thrusting into her ass, her cheeks rippling as she screeched in pleasure. From the dark part of the screen, Kogoro could see Velma's reflection; how delirious she was from the abuse her ass was getting.

Right when he saw Natsume's legs jerked behind Katou's hips, Kogoro sneaked his hand below to Velma's clitoris, and rubbed the twitching nub before pinching it. She shrieked! Her pussy squirted jets of her love nectar, while her whole body shuddered in bliss.

Both women reached their peak, one grasping the bed sheets with both hands; while the other gripping the table's edge, trying hard not to fall down.

Of course, having yet to come, Kogoro pulled out his erection, still raging with vitality. He picked Velma up, and threw her on the bed. He got on top of her, and once again lined up his cock with her gaping ass.

The two hissed, once again connected by their most sensitive parts.

Forgotten behind them was the live recording, showing the sight of the older pair, starting their own second round of adulterous love making.

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: This chapter was inspired by AzureGigacyber's Act of Debauchery for Misses Yukinoshita. Teacher Giga, please write more of The Game Show of Jaune Arc's Dating Life!

...sigh. Not that you would ever read this, of course.

As always, my gratitude goes to my patrons Dragon_knight240, phil, and XOL! And for you, loyal readers of KMPE,

I love you all! In an entirely wholesome, and not taboo way of course.

✌️

segalengko69

9