Chapter 33
403 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Idol's Peril 9

If someone were to ask Fuyuki Natsume what she would like to do during her weekend, then her answer would be to spend time with her family. She had two daughters, Haruno and Yukino, one just hit her twenties, and the other was a sophomore in highschool. They were all insistent on their independence, preferring to live alone in their apartment instead of with their parents, so Fuyuki rarely saw them on weekdays.

But Fuyuki made an ultimatum, both daughters had to come home every weekend. Of course, as the one who gave out the command, she prefered to be at home, trying her best to reconnect with her headstrong daughters. There’s also her estranged husband, who, despite fooling around with girls their daughters’ age, tried to be a good father to no avail. Her dysfunctional family was all she had, and she wanted to give them her utmost attention.

So, how did Fuyuki end up here, and why?

"Ahhh!" Fuyuki moaned as another thrust of her lover's throbbing, bare cock sent a jolt of pleasure across her body. Fuyuki's perfect breasts jiggled with every slapping sound. Her nipples, slightly bruised from her lover's mouth, were hard with arousal.

Hearing her cry, Fuyuki’s lover grinned, the feeling of this high-class woman’s warm and tight pussy around him made him drunk with power. He taunted, “Which one is better!?”

Without hesitation, she surrendered, “Yours!”

Yes, Fuyuki Natsume was having another 'meeting' with the big producer, Kenichi Katou.

After their last encounter, Katou did not send a single request to meet her again. Which was not what she expected at all. After all, she knew she succeeded in making him addicted to her. The passionate gaze he sent her and the hot-blooded promises he uttered was genuine!...

Okay. Fuyuki was woman enough to admit that those might change her thought on how much Katou wanted her. Still, there's no way she missed the way he lusted for her body. The sheer desire she heard when Katou had asked her to be his permanent lover was too raw to fake.

Still, knowing how true his words were didn't change the fact that his love confession meant nothing to her. She only did this for the glory of her family! How could she fall for a man who looked worse than her husband, quite a bit shorter than her husband, and less famous than her husband? Even though Kenichi Katou showered her with all of his attention;

"Mmmmnnhh…" Fuyuki's cry was muffled when Katou claimed her mouth in a sloppy kiss, never stopping his hips from hammering the lonely wife's wet cavern.

Yes.

There's no warm feeling in her heart at all.

***

The two rutted in the exact same room, in the exact same hotel as a few days ago. Amidst the cool air of the conditioner, their tangled body was in pure heat, the used condoms in the bin was a testament on how long they had been fucking.

Yet, the two of them still hadn't realized the severity of the situation they were in, happily cumming together in a unison, their faces overflowing with affection for their partner.

Neither were aware that on a bed, just hundreds of feet away from where they embraced each other, was someone who had their entire sexcapades recordings.

"Man… That shit was really effective. If I didn't take the Marrow Cleansing Pill, I would probably need to take one of those to compete with my girls."

Kogoro was of course talking about the viagra that Kenichi Katou was taking. In this newly captured footage of ‘[NTR-002] The Affair of the Slutty Hitozuma! Fuyuki Natsume (4x) Is Railed By Another Man’s Big C*ck!’. Katou was doing her for almost an hour, which was impressive, if not for the scene of him gulping down five pills beforehand.

Shaking his head, Kogoro checked the time, and began sending the video he just recorded to Velma. She was staying in the office today, because what Kogoro was about to do might incite some violence from the other party. It might not, based on how cowardly Kenichi Katou behaved in the past, but one never knew.

With a ping, his files were sent, and Velma sent him a confirmation email. Kogoro replied his thanks, before he packed up all his equipment, and readied himself for the upcoming negotiation.

“Let’s just hope they would be sane enough not to try anything…”

***

If someone were to ask, right now, what Fuyuki Natsume would like to do during her weekend; then her answer would be to lay in bed, between the arms of her lover, Kenichi Katou.

Fuyuki might act like she did not care sometimes, but she was smart enough to acknowledge what was going on through her own mind. After all, being untrue to oneself was a form of weakness. She might pretend that she was soft, but being hard to herself was one of her defining traits.

So, how did Fuyuki Natsume end up here, and why?

"These photographs are just a few of the many pieces of evidence we have on our hands. If you know what is best for you, Kenichi Katou- san, you would not do anything except for the things we told you to."

The man was listing out all of his demands printed on the contract and its copy in their hands.

Yes, Fuyuki Natsume was caught in an affair with her new lover, by a private detective turned singer named Kogoro Mouri. She had heard of him from her daughter Haruno. Her eldest said that Kogoro Mouri was a handsome man in his late thirties with a beautiful voice and a massive following on the internet, mainly of thirty to fifty years old women. Haruno jokingly said if Fuyuki was not married, her mother would be a good match with him.

Fuyuki had scoffed at that, dismissing the notion of a singer as a lover. What she knew then, however, did not match with how ruthless Kogoro was right now.

Kenichi Katou, the main person being blackmailed here, was sweating buckets. His eyes looked over the contract his trembling hands were holding, before he started signing the documents without further hesitation.

Katou certainly did not look nearly as attractive as she thought he was. For a woman seeking out strength and glory, a nervous-wreck was the last thing she wanted to see on her man. Meanwhile…

Kogoro was calmly sipping his coffee, his eyes locked with hers, like a predator looking at its prey.

Slowly but surely, Fuyuki Natsume felt the familiar heat rising in her body up to her face. Seeing her blushing prettily, Kogoro chuckled, still not saying anything. That only made her more restless, his presence awoken unfamiliar feelings in her.

Not a moment later, when the sweating man was done signing all of the papers, Kogoro offered Katou to stay for a chat, which he unceremoniously declined. He then left without even looking at Fuyuki, his paranoia clear to see by how he kept looking all over the place.

The old Fuyuki Natsume would feel slighted by that.

But she was not the same.

If someone were to ask her, right now, what Fuyuki Natsume would like to do during her weekend, her answer would be only one: to spend more time getting to know Kogoro Mouri, the gallant conqueror currently invading her heart!

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: Have you guys read Teacher Dasteiza's A Dread Lord in Essos yet? It is awesome as feck!

Big thanks to my patrons Dragon_knight240, phil, XOL, anime addict, and all the loyal readers of KMPE!

Keep nuttin'!

✌️

segalengko69

7