Chapter 37
348 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fallen Angel 2

 

In the corner of one particularly silent VIP section's rooms, the now awake Yoko Okino was crying in pleasure. She was on all four atop of the patient bed, with Kogoro pounding her slick cunt from behind. Yoko's hair would be a mess if Kogoro didn't have it in his grasp. Every hard flex of his abdominal muscles made her gasp, and she would roll her hips back to meet his thrusts. The area where they were joined was sticky with the proof of their mating.

"Ah! Ah! Ahh! Aah~"

Her delirious screams were like music to his ears, making Kogoro want to mess Yoko up more. But he knew by how tight she was gripping his cock that he wouldn't last long if he went faster. Instead, Kogoro chose another route. He slowed down his pull, and put almost all his weight behind every single thrust.

Yoko's reaction was her buckling knees. Her velvety cunt sucking on his dick was the only thing keeping her from falling forward. She tightened around Kogoro, and his measured strokes became erratic. Feeling her cumming, he pulled her hair, tilting her head back.

Yoko's pretty face now looked stupid; her addled mind was high from the pounding Kogoro gave her. Her ahegao only added fuel to his lust, but he wanted her to know that this was not a one-time thing. So Kogoro did the only thing he could do. He claimed her lips with his own.

And then he came.

Kogoro shot load after load straight into her hungry womb. He felt her vagina muscles trying their best to milk his balls dry. Yoko noticed that he was still hard, but was too lost in her release to care. Their lips remained locked in their kiss, slow and gentle despite their harsh rutting.

Coming down from his orgasm, Kogoro pulled out of her wet cunt.

"Mmmmhhh~" Yoko moaned weakly. Kogoro's rock-hard cock scraped some of their love juices out, overstimulating her sensitive pussy. He admired the sight of his seeds dripping down her snatch.

Kogoro then spun Yoko's limp body and laid her down on the bed. He fingered her lower lips, then lined up his throbbing cock with her well-fucked pussy. At just that moment, her gaze regained its focus. She met his eyes, feeling a mixed sense of dread and anticipation.

Kogoro gave her a gentle smile, "I'm putting it in, Yoko~"

With a shy nod, Kogoro leaned over, slipping his girth into her tiny pussy. Even with her cunt dripping wet, it still took him a considerable effort to sheath himself in her tight hole. She moaned in bliss, feeling herself full again.

Not willing to waste any time, Kogoro started moving. He sawed his cock back and forth into her core, while she desperately hugged him while crying out his name.

The two lost themselves once again in the throes of pleasure, and for that moment, nothing else matters in the world…

***

Except for finding the culprit of her near-death experience, of course. After they satiated their lust, Kogoro asked Yoko about her memory of their meeting. He was shocked when she told him that she didn't remember ever going to their appointment.

At first, Kogoro thought that she had lost some of her memories, but then Yoko told him how she remembered waking up somewhere she didn't recognize. Yoko looked around her, not realizing she was on a high platform. She slipped, and fell to the ground. After that, all she remembered was pain.

Yoko's explanation was wild, but it just made his earlier reasoning sound more and more probable. Her losing consciousness meant that she was brought up to the third floor of the building by someone else. That person wore Yoko's shoes to mask their presence. After they left Yoko in a vulnerable position, the culprit escaped the scene through some unknown means. Kogoro had an idea or two about how they could do it, but he couldn't say anything until he gathered enough information.

There were some questions he wanted to know the answer to. How did the criminal put Yoko asleep? Did they use drugs? If so, when did they drug her? And more importantly, why?

Yoko Okino was well-liked by everyone in the country. Even if someone was not a fan of her music and acting, that individual would still like how polite and nice she was as a person. The only one who might hold a grudge against her was the Katou brothers, but Miwako told him before that they were abroad and were in no way involved with this case.

Kogoro thought about the chat he had with fake Yoko in the morning, and immediately something clicked in his head.

'Could it be… Her! That's right, I forgot that she was around! With her ability to disguise herself as anyone, she would be able to make this case to look like an accident, or even a suicide!'

The person Kogoro was thinking of was, of course, Vermouth! She was the master infiltrator of the Black Organization!

"Bloody hell, I am indeed a dog. How on earth did I miss the connection?"

The sound of Kogoro hitting his own forehead woke up the half-sleeping woman in his arms.

"What's wrong, Kogoro-san?" She asked.

Kogoro looked at her, before chuckling. "I figured out the one who did it, but I must ask you not to say any of the things I am about to tell you to anyone!"

Surprised, Yoko nodded at his request. Then, Kogoro slowly explained who was behind the attempted murder. The more he told her, the more terrified Yoko looked. He assured her that they wouldn't be able to touch her as long as he was around.

"I'll tell one of my girls, the current head of Rising Star, to set up a collaboration series with you! That way, I'll be able to protect you better." Kogoro said, while sending a message to Hinata.

Yoko asked in concern, "Will that be okay with Hinata-sachou?"

Kogoro laughed and waved off her concern. "Like I said, she is my woman, like you. There's no way she would mind helping her fellow sister!"

Still unsure, but not willing to annoy Kogoro, Yoko just nodded again. The two went silent, just enjoying the comfort they felt in each other's embrace.

Secretly, Kogoro thought that the worst had yet to come, and made a mental note to look for a martial arts and parkour gym.

'It's about time for this bro to enter my training arc!'

 

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: I wasn't able to write anything yesterday because of the noise. The good news is, now I have a keyboard and an OTG, so writing on my phone is no longer a chore.

Shout out to my patrons Dragon_knight240, phil, XOL, and anime addict for making it possible!

Also, thank you for all of the loyal readers of KMPE!

Keep nuttin'!

✌️

segalengko69

6