Chapter 39
306 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fallen Angel 4

 

For the last three days, Kogoro had been doing nothing but messing around online. Even when he received the request from the culprit of the burning man case, he just dumped it on Miwako. Of course, he mentioned the five hundred million yen in insurance so that she could crack the case if it ever happened.

Kogoro focused on streaming with Yuko during the night and having conversations with his fans online during the day. Some were the usual thirsty aunties, but some were men from his days of writing, which, to be fair, were not even a week ago.

The questions they asked were varied. The ones most often heard were the typical, polite Japanese ones. Their queries were limited to, 'What time are you going to stream tomorrow?' or 'How long is your original web novel going to be on hiatus?'.

He answered as arrogantly as he could.

Kogoro Mouri did what he wanted.

Kogoro Mouri only wrote whenever he liked.

Those were all lies; he just didn't have the ability to set up a routine now that his reputation as a detective was blossoming. Which was a shame, because he liked just goofing around with his degenerate fans a lot. He also felt sorry, because he did not even think that he would have the time to chat with them if it were not for Vermouth!

Yes, all this sitting around was for one thing only: to make Vermouth let her guard down.

Kogoro knew that even if he had five years of martial arts training, he would not be able to beat her in a fair fight, let alone having trained for only a day! So he did the only thing he could, which was to make the odds in his favor by acting suspicious.

Lo and behold, Vermouth took the bait like a fish. She became hyperfocused on his movement instead of her surroundings.

Kogoro had asked a special friend of his to act as him for the day, while he sneaked behind his nemesis, and managed to strangle her with his patented Mou Ribs Crusher! It was a move where he wrapped his female enemies in a bear hug, then let himself get erect and placed his hard-on right on their solar plexus.

'I should teach this move to my girls-wait a minute, I can't!' Kogoro thanked God that he had a dick as he locked the bag with Vermouth inside. It was the same type as the one she used to carry the drugged Yoko around. Kogoro had to admit that it was extremely convenient compared to him lugging a body around. All in all, the three days he spent locking himself in the office were not wasted.

'Oh, I forgot to mention that as well.' and was met by a click below. It was a hidden button to the secret base!

'All of a sudden, I want to sing Kimi ga Kureta Mono!... Shit, I think I drank too much coffee.'

Kogoro pressed the button, and the elevator went down to the basement. The elevator opened on the opposite side of the normal door, and he stepped into the newly made room with a rack full of sex toys.

That's right, it's time for some sexual torture!

***

When she opened her eyes, she was no longer on the top of the roof, spying on the useless detective. Instead, she was inside a dimly lit room, with all of her limbs tied by chains connected to two separate poles.

Oh, and she was butt naked as well.

Now, Vermouth was a high-ranking member of the organization. She was not a stranger to almost every interrogation method known to humankind. But she was only familiar with the other side of the process, and she could not recall any instances where the room was lit as poorly as this one. Bad lighting meant that the interrogator could miss some kind of clue from their patient's facial expressions.

Within the dark room, Vermouth could barely make out the shape of the tools inside the glass display, and she could tell with confidence that those were not the tools she had used either.

"You woke up already? Man, I thought I needed to wait longer. As expected of an FBI agent!"

Vermouth whirled her head to the side, and she finally noticed the man sitting on a wooden chair. Given how noisy the chair was when he stood up, he had to be there for a while. Otherwise, she would wake up sooner.

She reflexively said, "I'm not an FBI agent-"

But Kogoro cut her off. "It doesn't matter that you are not!"

He circled her, going straight to the rack on the wall. The detective picked up a whip, and he went over to her tied form. Then he trailed the tip of the whip in his hand from Vermouth's navel up to her chest and stopped right on her chin.

Kogoro gave her a short peck on the lips and said with a smile, "Let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?"

He went behind her and whipped her cheeks! They rippled from the impact. Vermouth nearly shouted, but she reigned herself in while gritting her teeth.

Seeing the red marks appearing on her white skin, Kogoro reached his other hand to caress her cheeks. Vermouth's reaction was a licentious moan.

Kogoro smirked, knowing that he made the correct decision when he chose this route with Vermouth.

"Only a sadistic woman like you would enjoy being hurt like a masochistic pig!" His tone was mocking, but his face still carried that gentle smile, which irritated Vermouth more.

However, before she could reply, Kogoro had struck her ass with his whip. This time, he did not stop at just one; he continued until he had hit her ten times.

With every strike, Kogoro could see Vermouth's arousal. Her mature pussy was wet, dripping down her thighs. It pooled below her tied body, and there was nothing that she could do to cover it up.

Kogoro felt an intense amount of elation at the shameful face his hostage was making. His whip began hitting other parts of her body. He hit her arms, back, legs, belly, breasts, and cunt; but none of them made her as wet as her perky ass. So he did the only thing a gentleman would do in this situation: he avoided that part!

As Vermouth's breathing got heavier, Kogoro leaned to her ear. He whispered, "Where do you want to be whipped?"

Shudders ran through her body, before she whispered back, "...My butt! Plea-"

Without waiting for her to finish her sentence, Kogoro struck her with the whip harder!

Splat!

"Aaaaahhhhhnnn~"

With a cry, Vermouth came hard, thrusting her hips forward and squirting jets of fluid from her cunt. The floor in front of her was covered by her nectar; the pool of love juice now formed a lake.

The pathetic sight made Kogoro look at her in disdain.

This was not Vermouth from the Black Organization. This was his pig, and he was going to have fun playing with it.

 

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: To my patrons, Dragon_knight240, phil, XOL, and anime addict, and also to all of you loyal readers of KMPE; Thank you! Without your support, I would not be able to go this far.

Keep nuttin'! (Or don't, if you are doing NNN)

segalengko69

6