Chapter 42
366 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fallen Angel 7

 

Before she unveiled the truth about her seducing her father to her mother, Ran was hesitant at first.

Of course, it was not without reason. The fact that she was now in a relationship with her own father was one thing. Telling everything to her recently reconciled mother was another matter entirely. Her imagination went wild, and her worries filled her mind with different scenarios, all negative without exception.

Still, Ran was not a coward. She mustered up her courage and went ahead to confess her deed. Her mother's initial reaction was as she expected. Anger and grief filled Eri's gaze, making Ran feel even more guilty. But then her mother's expression took a sudden turn.

Ran took notice of her mother's eyes, which were full of disappointment. Then, Eri started to look curious, and Ran swore she saw a brief desire flash across Eri's face. It disappeared immediately, but there was no way she missed it.

Eri gently told her daughter how sad she was about the whole situation. She said that she knew about Kogoro's dalliance with other women, having met several of them before. She had just slowly started accepting the unusual arrangement. But then, Ran dropped a blitzkrieg out of nowhere.

It galled Eri that her mustachioed-uncle of a husband could be so popular with the ladies, but it was even worse that their own daughter also fell for him!

But Eri was still her mother. She only wanted Ran to be happy. If that meant that the lawyer had to share Kogoro with Ran, then so be it.

Eri would never admit it to anybody, but she had read about oyako-don fetish before. She even wondered how doing it with her own daughter would feel. Now, unexpectedly, the chance fell into her lap.

Thus, she hesitantly told Ran how she could make up for her mistake.

Ran eagerly listened, but the more she heard what Eri wanted her to do, the more flushed her face was.

Their eyes went to the paper bag on the table. The mother and daughter duo had gone to the clothing store and bought several matching items. One of them happened to be aprons.

Without knowing about it, the two began fantasizing about what Kogoro would do if they were to only wear an apron in front of him. Recalling how he became a beast before, their faces flushed red.

***

"Ahn~"

"Mmmhh~"

Ran and Eri's voices overlapped. The younger of the two was on top of her mother. They were holding hands; their breasts were mashed flat against each other. The only reason that their lower lips weren't touching was the presence of the mighty pole of their lover. He was pumping his hips with gusto, because the feeling of his cock being sandwiched by his women's folds was out of this world.

Although neither Ran nor Eri were being filled by his dick, the friction from his thrusts was enough to give them constant pleasure, slowly but surely taking them to their peak.

Sure enough, it took Kogoro just under a minute to bring them to mutual release! His shaft was bathed in the liquid they sprayed. The slick sensation amplified his own pleasure, and Kogoro came for the second time that day.

As usual, Kogoro thanked whatever higher being might be watching him for his dog-like stamina. Just after he finished his 'prayer', the detective suddenly felt a shudder run through his spine.

'What the- What the fuck was that!?'

He instinctively looked up at the ceiling, dread apparent in his narrowed gaze. Kogoro contemplated the source of that feeling when he was awoken from his thoughts by his lovers' hands. Their exhaustion was clear for him to see, but he also noticed their lust.

'Well, whatever that was, I can think about it later.'

Kogoro lined up his cock with Eri's mature pussy and jammed it in at the same time his finger entered Ran's shy folds. Their cries once again filled the room, this time not stopping till hours later.

***

It was in the middle of the night, and the streets of Beika were pretty much deserted. Cars and bikes could be seen going faster on the vacant road, but one car in particular was slowing down in front of the Mouri Detective Agency building. But instead of stopping, it continued to the parking lot across the road.

After a few minutes, a figure came out of the car and went inside the locked headquarters of the Rising Star Talent Agency.

In another ten minutes, the door to the secret love dungeon in the basement was opened.

The owner of the building and also the CEO of the company, Hinata Yamashina, was sitting on the couch. On the other side of the table was an international criminal and member of the Black Organization, Vermouth.

The situation would not be so strange if not for the fact that Vermouth was no longer nude and she did not have any chains restricting her anymore. From how calm the fallen noble was sitting in front of her, it was clear that Hinata was the one who released her from her bindings.

"I don't know why you set me free, but I owe you one."

Vermouth sincerely promised.

Hinata just smiled and replied with an even tone.

"You don't have to, Vermouth-san. I'm only doing this as a favor after all."

The slightly plump woman then stood up from her seat.

"I'm sure you know how to hide my involvement, but please be gentle; I don't want this new building to be damaged too badly."

Amused by the blasé way this stranger was addressing her, Vermouth assented to the request.

"Leave that to me."

Hearing that, Hinata bowed one last time to the blonde woman, then she picked up her bag and left the foreigner alone. As she made her way out, Hinata typed in a number to make a call, and the tone had Vermouth relax her frown.

After Hinata left, Vermouth made her way out, then slipped into an alleyway near a pub. Before long, a drunk man walked into the alley. He had only taken a few steps when Vermouth knocked him out with a blow to the back of his head.

She wasted no time fishing for his phone. Vermouth unlocked the screen with his fingerprint and directly typed in a number she knew by heart. The tone that came out when she pressed the buttons was the same as the one Hinata had made before.

The tone was easy to memorize because it was exactly the melody of a Japanese folk song written in 1921.

If anyone were to hear the melody, they would probably know the title of the song: Nanatsu no Ko.

 

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: I'm sorry for not uploading yesterday. There was too many thunders, and I had to wait till the rain stopped.

Big thanks to my patrons, Dragon_knight240, phil, XOL, anime addict, and all the loyal readers of KMPE!

If you want to support me, you can go to my patréon, ko-fi, or paypal with the username segalengko69 and gain access to the next chapter.

If you read this from other sites besides webnovel, fanfiction. net, wattpad, or scribblehub, please consider reading at those sites instead.

I appreciate all of your support and encouragement, and will try to improve based on your critique!

Once again, thank you!

segalengko69

5