Chapter 45
206 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fallen Angel 10

 

The first week Shinichi had in the Mouri household was so boring, he ended up bunking in the Professor's house most of the time.

The main reason was his new arc nemesis, Kogoro Mouri! Shinichi had agreed to the professor's suggestion under the assumption that he was going to solve cases through the failure detective. But the reality was different; there was no case where the sleazy detective needed him, and every time Shinichi saw someone that might be from the Black Organization, Kogoro prevented him from following them!

What galled him even more was that the old detective was in no way better than himself in terms of detective skills. From Shinichi's point of view, the difference between him and Kogoro was only one thing: luck!

Not only some evidence, but some culprits seemed to gravitate towards the former police officer. Before anyone knew, the case would be solved, and Kogoro's fame continued to soar!

The worst was what the mustache uncle did at home. He kept bringing new girlfriends home! For the single dog- or single puppy, like Shinichi, it was unbearable! He could not stand hearing the cries of pleasure from the women Kogoro was doing, so Shinichi bailed from the place and stayed with the professor instead.

Shinichi was feeling very lonely, as the lucky-sukebe-chance he thought he was getting by staying with his childhood friend Ran was basically zero.

'It's unfair!' Shinichi thought with a despondent look.

Yes, he wanted to enjoy lewd things too!

Like holding hands and staring at each other's eyes, and stuff.

***

"There you are, Conan-kun!" A familiar voice woke Shinichi up from his daydream. He turned around, and saw one of Kogoro's female friends waving at him from the door of professor Agasa's living room.

Shinichi dropped down from his stool and greeted the woman. "Hello, Yamashina-obasan! What are you doing here?"

Hinata Yamashina smiled at him, and he reflexively returned it. She was the most favorable person out of all the conquests Kogoro brought home. Not only was she polite, but Shinichi could feel her warmth just from the tone of her voice.

"Kogoro-san asked me to check on you! Apparently, Ran-san was worried about you staying here for too long." She explained her reason for visiting him as she walked into the room. She then crouched down to look him in the eye, and Shinichi could not help but blush when he noticed the beautiful face up close.

Seeing this, Hinata chuckled merrily, clearly finding amusement in what she perceived as a precocious child.

"So, what have you been doing all week?" Hinata asked, and without knowing why, Shinichi rambled on and on about his boring days. She just listened, and it made him happy that someone was finally paying attention to him!

The two chatted for a while, then when she was satisfied with what she heard, she ruffled his hair and said goodbye. Shinichi pouted, feeling a bit lost that Hinata was going home already.

Laughing at his expression, Hinata said, "If you want, you can come with me to my house, Conan-kun."

At her invitation, Shinichi's expression brightened. "Really?"

She nodded, "Yes. But you might want to bring your toys, because there is nothing interesting there- Conan-kun?"

Before she realized it, the boy had disappeared from her sight. She did not need to wait for long, however, as Shinichi was back a moment later, holding a soccer ball in one hand and a game console in the other. "So, when do we leave?"

Amused by how giddy the boy was, Hinata took the console from Shinichi and put it in her handbag. She then took his now free hand, and walked alongside the boy whose face was as red as a tomato.

Shinichi looked up at the beautiful plump woman, his chest feeling like it could burst out anytime. He then turned his face forward, a content smile appeared on his face. 'Yes, this is what I'm talking about!'

Swinging his legs as he walked, Shinichi was ecstatic. Even though it was not with Ran, he was still extremely satisfied by the soft feeling in his palm. After all, he, too, wanted to do lewd things! Like holding hands, or staring at each other's face, and stuff!

Unseen by the smiling boy, was the lack of smile on Hinata's face. She was reading something on her phone, before she put it back in her bag.

They went into her car, and slowly drove to her apartment.

***

Meanwhile in the Mouri residence, the pair of father and daughter was involved in a war of tongues!

No, they were not having an argument.

They were furiously making out, in the middle of the living room, with no clothes on. Ran was sitting on her father's right thigh, her left hand jerked his throbbing erection with a gusto she learned from numerous sessions of love making with him. Her right hand was playing with her balls, further agitating her frenzied lover. Kogoro was even busier. His right arm sneaked around his daughter, groping and mauling her tits as he pleased. His left hand found itself down her wet pussy, and toyed with her clit. He found the spot where Ran was the most sensitive, and stroked it with two of his fingers.

With a moan, Ran came, drenching him with her nectar. Impressively, her hand never stopped jerking him off, although her movement became erratic. The irregular rhythm only increased the pleasure Kogoro received, and he felt that he was about to cum.

As usual, he grabbed Ran by her hips and lifted her, while she shakily aligned herself with his angry cock. She then speared herself with his shaft, and they both grunted in bliss!

"Hnnnngg!"

Kogoro was sure her pussy was even tighter than usual! Ran's velvety walls moved involuntarily, milking his rod for all his cum. As expected, he could not hold on any longer, and blew load after load of semen into his daughter's hungry womb.

Ran mewled, feeling the warmth from his seeds filling her to the core. She relaxed herself, and leaned back to her father's broad chest. Their latest rut had drained the young karate-ka of her stamina, and she could only take the punishment for failing to make him soft.

Without waiting further, Kogoro started another round of debauchery with his sexy daughter, plowing her lubricated cunt with his rock-hard cock.

Like that, the whole house was drowned with cries of pleasure from the helpless angel stuck on a sex demon's cock.

 

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: Thanks to my patrons Dragon_knight240, phil, XOL, anime addict, and also to all the loyal readers of KMPE.

If you want, you can support me via patréon, ko-fi, or paypal and read ahead the next chapter of the story.

Another way to support me is to read this story on WebNovel, FanFiction. net, wattpad, or scribblehub.

Once again, thank you!

✌️

segalengko69

6