Chapter 53
136 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Death In The Family 3

 

Threading through the pages of a printed article Velma had found online about the goddess Candika, Kogoro was left with more questions than answers. With how diverse the interpretation of her nature was, he began questioning whether sending his girls to blindly comb through the area surrounding Touto Tower for places connected to death was a correct decision or not.

Still, Kogoro did not have any other option besides trusting his women to handle themselves on their search for clues. So far, they seemed to be doing okay, based on the steady streams of text he received from the two groups.

From the first group of Eri, Ran and Yoko, the detective came to know about three different places that were not listed on the online map. The first was an old metalwork store called Maboroshi that provides custom made urn. Then there was a coffin store called Kuromori that now mainly sells cutleries. The last place on Yoko's list was the rival store of the second store, called Shirobako. Outselling their opposite store by miles, they painted their product white instead of black.

'Which, now that I think about it, made us Japanese sound so racist!' Kogoro huffed at the stray thought that made it into his head.

Unlike the first group, the second one consisted of Velma, Yuko, and Rukia had sent him only one name that they found exceptionally strange. It was an agency that offered to handle the burial for the Muslim community in that area. Because they lived in a high density area, the Japanese government had made cremation as the main method of burial. The Muslim community opposed the law, of course, because they did not want to go against the Sharia. As a solution, one of the rich members of the community named Yousef 'USF' Shimoda started the agency called Heiwayou. Other people who wanted to start business ended up renting the building around his agency, creating a pseudo district inside the city. When he heard that the place was on the Tsukimi road, he immediately thought that they had found the answer to Vermouth's riddle. But then, he was told by Velma that she did not find Conan anywhere in the building.

If he were there, Kogoro could have made sure of that fact himself. But unfortunately, he was stuck here grumbling about his recovery, so he neither had the opportunity to speed up their search, nor the chance to taste the amazing kebab his girls told him about.

"Wow… Just one day without a proper loving and I'm already this distracted by food. What a drag…"

"Then how about I help you, Mouri-san?"

His head whipped so fast to the source of the voice that he hurt his neck a bit. Kogoro did not show it on his face, though, and only raised his eyebrows at the one who asked him the question.

On the door of his hospital room stood the ever graceful sight of Fuyuki Natsume!

'And what a sight it is!' praised Kogoro in his heart.

It was something the woman deserved. After all, Kogoro was someone who already saw her wild side when he spied on Natsume having an affair with his past enemy, Kenichi Katou. He thought that after he saw her do the deed with another person, that he would perceive her like someone from the adult entertainment industry: hot but dirty.

But it was far from the truth. Clearly dressed to impress, Natsume was wearing a sky-blue kimono with white cloud's pattern, tied by a bright yellow obi. Her hairdo was impeccable, her bun held by a kanzashi hair pin. Her light makeup on top of those things made her appear more ethereal than the last time he saw her.

"Natsume-san. I did not know that you were coming." Kogoro said, trying to distract the vixen from her offer earlier, only to fail completely as Natsume sauntered to his side, her geta softly clicked onto the floor.

"You have the habit of not answering my question, Mouri-san." Natsume tittered while dropping her soft hand on top of his own. She continued, "I sent you a request for a meeting two days ago, and you completely ignored me."

Natsume lightly stroked Kogoro's knuckles with her fingers, sending a pleasurable sensation that made him sweat. That was because he nearly turned his palm over and grabbed her teasing hand!

'Truly a vixen!'

"Then just now, I asked you if you want my help with that, but you acted like you did not hear my offer."

Natsume almost sounded sad to his ears, but Kogoro reminded himself that she was trying to seduce him, so he had to hold on!

For a good five minutes.

Now, Kogoro wondered how he ended up in this awkward position.

His lap was once again covered by the small laptop table he used to write in the morning. Natsume was sitting beside him, facing the table; people passing through the corridor could only see her backside, staying almost completely still.

But Natsume's hand was not idle!

Usually placed neatly on her own lap, Natsume's right hand was slowly jerking off his shaft, while her left hand was holding her panties, covering Kogoro's little head to prevent his seeds from soiling the bed. Not only was she not wearing anything below, Natsume also loosened her obi so that Kogoro could peek into her deep cleavage. And he definitely looked, and even savored the sight of her half-covered breasts.

Not wanting to be ungrateful, Kogoro reached his hand into her loosened eri, and skillfully assaulted her nipples one after the other.

For a while, the only sounds that they could hear were the other's labored breathing. Natsume's underwear was sticky with Kogoro's precum, while her tips were now as hard as his cock.

Feeling incredulous from the fact that she was about to come just from her nipples, Natsume picked up the pace of her palm moving up and down around his erection.

Kogoro groaned in pleasure, and just when they both were about to come, the sound of a metal wheel slowly came from the corridor.

'Someone was about to pass by!' The pair thought. They halted their mutual pleasuring, then Kogoro deftly fixed Natsume's collar, while she covered the sight of his cock further with a book she found on his bed.

Sure enough, a nurse walked past his room while pushing a trolley cart.

Kogoro and Natsume waited with bated breaths as the middle-aged nurse disappeared from the corner. Only after the sound of the cart vanished did they return to their halted activities.

However, instead of jerking him off again, Natsume pulled his raging hard on while she spoke in a low voice.

"Mouri-san, what about we take it to the bathroom?" She coquettishly asked Kogoro, knowing that he could not refuse.

Natsume helped the detective walk into the lavatory, and then closed the door behind them. She then let him lean back on the sink, and sank onto her knees. The married woman had Kogoro pull his hospital robe, and she took his leaking anaconda into her mouth.

Bobbing her head back and forth, Natsume would have smiled in victory if she didn't have his cock in her mouth when she heard Kogoro groan in bliss! She doubled down, and swallowed him further down her throat, while her hands massaged the rest of his shaft and his balls.

She did not have to wait for long before he came down her throat, filling her bowel with his seeds. The sight of Natsume- no, Fuyuki, swallowing his load just made Kogoro even harder!

Unknown to the amorous pair, in the last room of the VIP section, a nurse was administering an injection to the arm of a sleeping old man whose body was covered in tattoos.

The nurse then hurriedly placed the syringe back on the cart she took earlier, and bailed from the room, and from the section of the hospital. She went into a deserted area of the building, and then ripped open her disguise, placing the clothes and the mask on the cart. The now revealed blonde bombshell then lit the cart on fire, before leaving the place with none the wiser about her action.

 

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone for the long delay. But I just could not write anything during my sister's surgery, especially because of the current arc's title. I got so paranoid, to the point that I rewrote the entire chapter 55 which is now up on my patréon. Fortunately, her surgery is successful, and I immediately went back to writing today.

I want to thank every single reader of KMPE, especially my patrons, Dragon_knight240, phil, anime addict, and omar amurrio.

Once again, thank you!

segalengko69

1