Chapter 12- The Robbery
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In contrast to the guest mansion given to the 12th and 13th Imperial Princes, Count Bertrand’s estate was located in the heart of the city.

 

It had a perimeter of over ten kilometers. In Katonia City, where every inch of land was as valuable as gold....for Count Bertrand’s estate to be so large was proof of how wealthy he was.

 

There were also quite a few powerful nobles in the Helios Empire who had their private estates in the Katonia.

 

Still, the Count Bertrand Estate, in terms of size, was supreme amongst them. From this, one could tell how filthy rich he was.

 

“What a dominating estate,” Mikhail murmured to himself as he stared at the estate in the distance.

 

Before the gates of this towering estate were four heroic-looking knights. There was an enormous stone sculpture of a pair of golden lions that stood next to the gate. They were especially intimidating.

 

The head of the Golden Lions was positioned in a way where they could stare down at the people entering the estate as well as the people passing by which made them appeared quite tyrannical.

 

It was already midnight. Besides those four knights who were on duty, everyone else had gone to sleep. As for the four guards on duty, they had the strength of 6-Star Aura Knight.

 

“It’s time to rob that bastard,” Mikhail uttered with a devilish smile on his face before he took out a small tone from his dimensional storage.

 

[Dispellium Stone: A stone capable of dispelling and negating magic power]

This was a stone Mikhail had stolen from the Ether Church followers. This was the stone that the Ether Church followers were using to hide their presence from him back in the Ether Domain.

 

Normally, Dispellium was used to create handcuffs and other devices to restrain mages as it nullified magic power. However, it could also be used to hide one's presence.

 

It was extremely rare and Mikhail had no idea how those poor Ether Church followers were able to get their hand on a small piece.

After taking out the Dispellium Stone, Mikhail put it on his left front pocket where his heart was located.

 

Once he was done, he walked a little further away from the gate where to knights were guarding and jumped on top of the wall like a cheetah before landed inside.

 

There were many magic traps inside the courtyard, but Mikhail was able to evade all of them due to the system.

 

Vandal had been in the Count’s estate before. As such, Mikhail knew where his room was from Vandal’s memories.

As if he is was the king of this place, Mikhail had crossed all the lines of defense easily and, eventually, he arrived at Count’s bedroom.

 

The Count’s bedroom was huge and luxurious, decorated with all kinds of jewels and gemstones. It was like a King’s bedroom.

The bed was a few feet in length and width and made entirely from pure gold, with a thick layer of silk and cotton on top of it.

 

As Mikhail stared at that huge bed made of gold, he felt his hands become itchy and wished he could just steal the entire bed.

Just like on Earth, gold was very precious in this world as well. Some commoners didn't even know what gold looks like.

 

A gold coin can be exchanged for a hundred silver coins, and a silver coin can be exchanged for hundred copper coins. As such, the huge gold bed of the Count was worth a huge sum of money!

 

“This damn pig truly knows how to enjoy his life,” Mikhail said as he was looking at three beautiful petite women sleeping butt naked next to the Count.

Their hairs were disheveled and they had countless hickeys on their naked bodies. Obviously, they had gone through a tiring battle with the Count before they fell asleep.

 

Mikhail looked at the fat body of Count, then he turned around and looked at those beautiful ladies, whose combined bodies were still smaller and lighter than the count. He then wondered how these ladies could survive the Count’s weight.

 

Breathing out a long sigh, Mikhail slowly walked closer to the bed and then pointed and pressed softly on the Count’s body, making him fall into a deep sleep.

 

The Count was weakling with only a 1-Star Aura Knight cultivation base. As such, it wasn't a problem for Mikhail to make him fall into a deep sleep.

After putting the Count into a deep sleep, Mikhail did the same thing to the ladies as well.

 

“Now, where should I start.” After some struggles in his mind, Mikhail started to loot the jewelry on the Count’s body such as the rings on his fingers, gold chains, and bracelet. Even the beautiful necklaces of the naked women weren't spared. He cleaned them all.

 

Those jewels and gemstones that were used to decorate the room, he took them all. Inside a cupboard in a corner, there was a large number of gold bars, he took them all away as well.

Even the paintings hanging on the walls weren't able to escape Mikhail’s clutch.

Meanwhile, the system notifications were buzzing in his mind as he was cleaning out the Count’s bedroom.

 

[The Demon God Avaritia Unique Skill’s Plunderer has been Partially Unsealed]


[Current Progress. 1:20%]


[The Demon God Avaritia Unique Skill’s Plunderer has been Partially Unsealed]


[Current Progress. 1:40%]

[Current Progress. 1:90%]

[2:20%..........2:80%...........4:10%......5:50%.....7:10%......8:90%]

 

By the time the current progress of the Plunderer Skill reached 9%, Mikhail had already cleaned out the Count’s bedroom from all of its valuables

 

He then soon found a secret chamber within the Count’s bedroom which was filled with gemstones, gold coins, all kinds of precious treasures, all pilled up in ten big crates inside the secret chamber.

 

Mikhail took all of them which put the current progress at 20%. His dimensional storage was really big. As such, he didn't have a problem storing the stolen items.

 

Nonetheless, Mikhail didn't stop there. After stripping the Count’s bedroom and the secret chamber, he then went into numerous rooms within the mansion searching for more valuables.

 

Whether it was gold spoons, gold forks, gold plates, swords, nice clothes, nice shoes, Mikhail didn't spare any of them. As long as he could store them inside his dimensional storage, he would take them.

After spending an hour within the Count’s estate, Mikhail finally left with a satisfying smile on his face.

 

“Current progress 35%, not bad for a night’s work.” Said Mikhail with a slight on his face as he went back to his residence while whistling.

0