Chap 14- KOBOPOWA!
303 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐๐Ž๐–๐€!:

______________

.

.

.

,

___________________

{ ๐™-๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ; ๐†๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ; ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ ๐š.๐ฆ }

ย 

* ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ *

ย 

" Kobooo! Open the door for me, I'm occupied right now!"

ย 

A yell can be heard coming inside the bathroom as Saitama is cleaning the bathtub.

ย 

" I'm coming! But seriously, it still is early as hell, who would be at our door at such a time?"- A girl with blue wavy hair that ends in white, who looks to be an adolescent gets up from the couch she was sitting on while watching TV.

ย 

Stretching her arms upward while yawning she hears the doorbell sing once more, groaning she slips on her slippers with the face of someone who didn't want to do anything today.

ย 

" Coming!! Just wait a damn second tsk."- Walking towards the kitchen as it was where the entrance was she picks her blue and white hoodie, wearing it quickly as she was only in her underwear before.

ย 

*๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค*

ย 

Turning the key, and pushing the door open.

ย 

"Look it's seven in the mornin, what'd ya wan-...t... Fubu?"- At first she opened the door ready to start throwing a tantrum at what someone would want with them at such an early hour and in the Ghost District of all places.

ย 

But her face immediately dropped as she saw the now only slightly taller woman, who was blinking in confusion at the girl in front of her.... It has been a while since she had come over due to her job as a Hero, lately, her breaks as B-Class was reduced with the monsters appearing nonstop.

ย 

Kobo's face immediately brightened a second later, and she jumped forwards surprising the green-dressed woman with a bear hug, the wave girl she remembered to be so small spun while hugging her...

ย 

And she did take note of Kobo's strength, it was absurdly larger than the last time she saw the girl, and her grip told her all.

ย 

As she was spun around, downstairs her group members stood there petrified, her secretary even reached for her weapon, but for a second she caught a glimpse of Fubuki's stare, making her stiff up and look away like nothing happened.

ย 

Sighing she patted the now taller Kobo's head so could be put down, and so she did, her blue glowing eyes showed great excitement as small lightning bolts cracked around her.

ย 

" FUBU!!! Why didn't come over more often! I wanted to show you this so bad! Look!!! Super Kobo is cool isn't!!!"- Twirling around with the clothes that now are a bit too short and tight for her, Fubuki nodded with a hand by her chin.

ย 

A small smile on her face as she analyzed Kobo.

ย 

" Woah, yeah! I guess it has something to do with your powers right? That's a pretty interesting way of it evolving ...* Looks at Kobo's eyes*... Is it permanent?"- Showing a bit concerned that she couldn't see the puddle of cuteness anymore she asked the question of the millennium.

ย 

She did like the current Kobo, but the smoll one was too cute to let go.

ย 

Tilting her head to the question, Kobo just shrugged before she started glowing a strong cyan light that made Fubuki close her eyes for a second and raise a hand to protect her eyes, and when she opened them again.

ย 

There stood the box-sized girl, with a big smile slapped on her face.-" Ther'! But why Fubu wan' dis? Kobo likes Supah Kobo tho..... Do Fubu dislike Supah Kobo?"

ย 

Looking down with a sad look as she fidged a bit, the adult in front of her almost had a heart attack, from both cuteness and making self-shame.

ย 

Lowering her body so she could be on the girl's level, she pat her head, her wavy hair moving back and forth as the hero lady smiled.

ย 

"No, no! I was just curious, that's it! Look! I am sure you know why I came today right? I was busy these last few months, but I got the whole week off to accompany you in the tests until the final one! Super Kobo will help you a lot from the little I just saw of it...." - Patting her head she thinks about the power she just saw displayed.

ย 

' She considers it as just her power right..... So it's better to just follow in, even though it looks more like a transformation.... A complete one at that...even her mentality aged it seemed, but she doesn't seem to notice it... Very peculiar...'

ย 

Raising her head and her smile returning with full strength, Kobo held Fubuki's arm and pointed inside her house while happily giving small jumps. - "Lez go! Lez go! Saitamachi can come too ight?"

ย 

As the hero was going to open her mouth a sound of a door closing from inside the house cut her off, Saitama walked out of the bathroom with a broom and bucket, still in his running tracksuit.

ย 

He rested his cleaning tools by the side of the bathroom entrance, and a second later blinking in confusion as he walked inside the kitchen, seeing Kobo and Fubuki there by the door.

ย 

Tilting his head for a second as to why Kobo seemed so hyped and was pointing a finger at him. Fubuki sighed while quietly pointing a finger at him and her, then at the smaller one and then outside. It seemed to somehow get the idea through as he nodded with a sense of understanding.

ย 

Humming he gave a look back inside the living room, seeing a yellow suit by the side with blood marks on it, he sighed and shook his head.

ย 

" Tell me where it's going be taking place, I can go there after washing my suit...."

ย 

Scratching behind his bald head while giving off a small smile, Fubuki was too stunned in place as well after seeing him running his hand over his head.

ย 

She just now realized it.-' Was he always bald?... Maybe cancer?.... But in just four months..... I will ask Kobo later, it might be something sensitive to ask in front of him...'

ย 

Taking a bit of sadness and pity seeing Saitama, Fubuki stood up while patting Kobo's shoulder.

ย 

" Let's go Kobo, also...Saitama, I hope you get better soon, it can be hard. But I'm sure you'll be fine, you're a strong brother after all."- She moved her hands aiming them inside the house, by Saitama's side where a piece of paper was located.

ย 

A green glow enveloped her as she brought a pen that was by the table and wrote some things on it, leaving the paper above the table with the location of where the tests would take place.

ย 

Nodding at him she walked out, giggling and seeing Kobo jumping down the steps like a little bunny, she left the man there, staring at the door as a breeze of air made its way inside.

ย 

His eyes were dead like his soul wasn't there anymore.-" .... ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’“..."

ย 

With his now downcast he walks inside the living room, picking up his suit before getting ready to try and get it clean once more, it always ended up dirty with some random Monster's blood.

ย 

Outside, Kobo jumps inside a limousine as her eyes shine looking at the large vehicle, so far Fubuki had only come by feet as her group stayed around the shopping part of Z-City, she didn't want them ruining her time with their babbling at how great she was and how these two should respect her.

ย 

Her secretary, Lily who was waiting by the side of the limousine door was sweating rivers as Fubuki passed by her side with a serious look, whispering something very quickly.

ย 

" My office later."

ย 

And as she stepped inside explaining what the things did to Kobo, her personality did a 360ยฐ, her voice was that of a big sister explaining things to a kid. It seemed to work as Kobo started playing with the automatic windows.

ย 

Lily smiled as it was what she could do to hide her want to scream inside a hole, she already saw the pictures of the small girl before, but seeing a bigger version hugging her lady made her question if it was the same.... She now regretted her questioning.

ย 

" And that button brings out snacks.... Although we don't have many right now, these months have been a bit harsh.....*๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ*๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ*๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ*... Ehehe....*sweats*... You just need to click one-time Kobo..."- Showing her a button that made a small compartment open by the separating parts of the limousine.

ย 

And a package of potato chips appears and drops it by a small table that was connected by the separating parts, Kobo's eyes shone with stars as she repeatedly tapped it.

ย 

" De moar Kobo clicc, moar appear WOOOW!!!"- Giving in her logic as more packages are dropped by the small table after six packages pilling up, no more appear to Fubuku happiness.

ย 

Letting a sad whine her Infinite snack button stopped working, Kobo reached for a potato package, popped it open, and started eating them.

ย 

The vehicle was already making its way outside Z-City by now, Fubuki had to get her eyes off the small girl for a second as she spoke with Lily, who held a tablet in her hands, seriously explaining things to her boss who rested her face by one of her hands.

ย 

" The association said that the exams were changed to be made together with main exams.... It seems they want to be sure they can at least make decent Heroes out of their apprentices later on. There are a lot of good candidates this year too... *looks up from tablet*... Although given Miss Kobo's powers as Lady Blizzard spoke about.

ย 

She is sure to be at least put in the lower B-Ranks."

ย 

Fubuki hummed as she glanced at Kobo who ate her chips and looked outside the window like she was imagining someone running along the side of the hills, she was making sounds with her mouth as she did so.

ย 

Not being able to not smile, Fubuki shook her head at her secretary, who didn't understand why the act.

ย 

" Lily, you saw earlier how she hugged me and I didn't even react in time? Yeah, I wasn't ready and my guard was surely down... But how many can say they caught me off guard?"- Resting her head fully by her arm that was by her thigh, she smiled seeing her secretary come to a conclusion about what she was talking about.

ย 

" That older version of her... I didn't count that in... *tap tap*.... A larger developed body, and even stronger powers since it could mean an evolution in power multiple times.... *gasp*..... Lady Blizzard.... She might be put as a newbie A-Rank if her written exam is at least decent...."- Gulping down her saliva, Lily wasn't expecting them to host a possible incoming star.

ย 

She was basing it off her Lady, who had the potential of a S-Rank if she wanted to continue,ย  but the ones who camped the ascension from A-Rank to S-Rank were the problem.....

ย 

Hearing her secretary say that, forced the number one hero of the B-class into a rollercoaster of thoughts, her eyes were glued to Kobo as ate package after package of chips, also licking her fingers over any leftovers, and when she was done with them all, she started playing with her cyan lightning.

ย 

After five minutes or so of carefully considering her options and Kobo now by Lily's side, watching her tap things on her tablet, much to the older girl's dismay, she couldn't say much, the girl remembered her of her siblings.

ย 

So she just left her be, even trying to explain some basics of the tests that would be taken, Kobo just nodded, if she understood or not was unknown, she just nodded.

ย 

' Very soon our pay might not be enough, we can cover our expenses so far very much with everyone working as we are, with Kobo getting her cut, that if she becomes an A-Rank qualified, will not be small.... We might run into some greater financial problems, I can see her being okay with what was planned before....

ย 

But I do not wish to go back on the trust they put in me and my group....A-Class gives an greater income if you become an official one....But I am sure they must be required to take larger problems as well.....'- Finally getting to a final decision, Fubuki nodded to herself.

ย 

"๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐˜!!! Call the Association, change Kobo's curriculum from apprentice to full-on Hero, and make an appointment for me with one of the directors... Obvious if that's fine with you Kobo...."

ย 

*๐‘บ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ!!* - Being startled for a second by the sudden shout together with the girl that was teaching her things, Kobo yelped in shock, activating her Super Kobo state by Instinct.

ย 

Now, taller than Lily she blinked in place, before leaning forward with her arms by her thighs, and face supported on her hands, giving a pout to Fubuki who found it cute even in this adolescent state.

ย 

" Don't shout like that Fubu... geez.... But, ya, *small grin*. Put me in there, from what Lily said, the higher the Rank the more stuff I can get.... Sign me up, Saitama-Nii will be happy too."

ย 

Nodding happily she agreed, Fubuki motioned to Lily, who quickly tapped on her screen, calling the organizers to change so things up, they already had high expectations from this small girl, as some informants had given them some interesting bits.

ย 

" Don't worry Kobo, I'll help just as we planned.... Now.... Kobo... Mind telling me how you got to... Super Kobo? And your brother got....Uhh.... Hairless....."-

ย 

She was prepared for everything, a tragic story, of suffering and sadness, how she must've achieved this new state because of her brother and his probable Cancer...

ย 

But, the reality is often disappointing.

ย 

" We just woke up, and were like this sometime around four months ago, didn't understand crap at the time, but it's pretty handy after I learned to turn it on anytime I want, I tell you that, I can reach for cups and plates now, and pick the TV controller when Saitama-nii hides it on the counter top...*cheeky grin*.... It's nice."

ย 

Laying back again as she spun her hand around explaining things with a proud sense in her voice now that she could reach for higher things, she crosses both legs, so her feet soles are facing one another, leaving her slippers down on the car floor to not dirt the seats.

ย 

"๐‘ฌ๐’‰?"

ย 

Being dumbfounded, Fubuki felt like all her worrying was for nothing as they drive toward their objective.

ย 

๐€-๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž๐š.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

_______________:

{ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐’๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š; ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐š.๐ฆ }

ย 

*Shuffling*

ย 

" I think that's good enough.... At least the blood is out."- Pushing a set of red gloves up his hands, still feeling the clothing a bit wet as they just finished drying.

ย 

Saitama walks out of his room, seeing the Television still turned on.-" Kobo forgot it on huh.... *sigh*, that girl."

ย 

Walking toward the couch to take the controller, he stops on his way as soon as he picks the control.

ย 

[< ๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ.... ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎl..... >]

ย 

Hearing some more random things, and the said doctor also stating there was a new species of mosquitoes roaming around, but still not that big of a threat, Saitama turned off the TV with an arched brow and a shrug before slapping a mosquito that was flying close to his face away.

ย 

The little thing didn't seem affected by it,ย  flying outside from the open balcony door, and as soon as it did, the yellow-suited baldy closed it behind the insect, turning around and putting his red boots on before walking outside, closing the door behind him and stretching his arms up.

ย 

" A-City huh... probably will be good a small jog,ย  I guess, Kobo is going by car so I should arrive with time to spare." - Tapping his feet down, he walks downstairs, getting to the road before jumping in place for a second with his blank face looking at skies.

ย 

" Maybe B-City has some good sales for meat.... They did say there was one happening these last few days... If not I can get some crabs, Kobo liked those too..... Well.... *Serious look*.. Let's start."

ย 

Stopping his warm-up, he leans his body forward.

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!!*

ย 

And with a shockwave of wind and the sound barrier being broken, he shoots running through the streets of Z-city, thinking about which store should he try.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

____________

{ ๐€-๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ; ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐; ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€๐ซ๐ž๐š; ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐š.๐ฆ }

ย 

" Dis place smells baad...Eeegk..."

ย 

Now back into her normal state, Kobo uses her finger to clench her nose, frowning at the scent of where they were, they finally arrived at A-City after a two-hour ride. And after a nap for Kobo.

ย 

She now stood by the testing site, inside the Hero Association. To Fubuki's dismay, who was by her side with a hand on her shoulder she couldn't help but frown at how many muscled-up idiots with no strength whatsoever were side-eyeing the little girl.

ย 

' First, take a bath, then come back and try and size other up, a stupid bunch...'- Clicking her tongue as she felt Kobo look around, she looked down at the girl who gave her a look of wanting to get out of there, she was confused, yes the smell was bad... But Kobo looked like she was about to cry...

ย 

Lowering herself.-" Kobo... Is it that bad for you?"

ย 

With a genuine worry in her voice, she got her answer as the girl nodded.

ย 

"Bad.... Stinks like rotten fish but worse.... Kobo don' wanna stay 'ere....."- Not even giving a further explanation, Fubuki witnessed how the wave girl got out of her grasp and run toward a rotating glass door, luckily she learned how it worked earlier.....

ย 

* ๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐‡!! *

ย 

Or so they thought,ย  Kobo touched the glass door just for it to explode as soon as she made contact with it, and cyan lightning bolts shot around her, her nose was itching so much it made her angry, and so not even bothering about the confused people she ran outside.

ย 

" Lady Blizzard... Should we....."- Lily was going to run and keep an eye on Kobo, but Fubuki herself sighed while following after her.

ย 

" Kobo is going to be one of the last to attempt the test before the written exams as most people would be out, so you guys keep a watch and notify me, I am going to try and give her some tips for it meanwhile... Kinda got too focused on patting her while she napped on the way here and did not do much .... But that's beside the point."

ย 

Walking through the glass that was everywhere around the ground, with one swoop of her hand as a green glow surrounded it she put every piece in a nice small pile by the side, making it so no other injuries would happen to those passing through.

ย 

Taking about a minute to create a perfect pile.

ย 

" The Association can cover this... No need to worry."- Passing beside a staff member, who nodded at her words she walked outside, not seeing Kobo anywhere.

ย 

And as she started levitating to get a better view, she scanned the area for four minutes, not seeing Kobo anywhere close by.

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!!*

ย 

About two blocks away from there multiple explosions echoed out.

ย 

And they were soon followed by an immense explosion, the black cloud of smoke could be seen over the buildings, and as she flew higher she saw a three-football-sized crater located where the explosion took place, cyan flashes of lightning showered a specific small hole as they crackled to life.

ย 

With wide eyes seeing the cyan lightning, Fubuki's felt immense fear as she flew to her maximum speed while biting her lower lip, not understanding how things escalated so quickly.

ย 

' ๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž!!! I got my eyes off her for five minutes....ย  ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘บ!! ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐’€ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ต!!!
'- Flying and maneuvering through the buildings she goes for the small one's aid.

ย 

But what happened in such a short amount of time?

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

____________:

{ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž }

ย 

Running outside the Association, Kobo didn't stop until her nose was finally free from that horrendous smell.

ย 

When she finally stopped to take a fresh air she got another instead.... -' Sweet...'

ย 

Looking around she noticed she was in a small part with some street vendors here and there, it was just a patch of grass and some trees with some wooden benches here and there, so it was just for people to chill a bit.

ย 

By one of the benches was a light-brown haires boy with hazel eyes, he was smaller than Kobo, having casual clothes, a cyan shirt, and blue shorts. And by his back a black 'normal' backpack.

ย 

He was licking a pink popsicle while analyzing those around him, also keeping an eye on the watch he had by his wrist like he was waiting for something, as his eyes scout around him, he fails to notice a certain blue head that had sat by his side.

ย 

Being close to him while eyeing the strange popsicle he had, at first he blinked once, then twice, until he finally understood that Kobo had moved to his side without him noticing.

ย 

"WOAH!! Where did you come from?!"- Pushing himself a bit further into the other side of the bench, he moved his arms away from the girl, whose gaze followed the lollipop.

ย 

" Uh?"- With his quick thinking he immediately noticed that, and moved his lollipop around, with Kobo following every single movement.

ย 

With a deadpan and sigh, something like a robotic arm sprung out of his bag and gave him another lollipop, which he quickly reached to give to her.

ย 

Kobo smelling the same scent from the lollipop he was giving her took it in an instant so fast the other kid didn't even register, when he realized she had already unwrapped it and put the whole thing inside her mouth, and hummed like she was in heaven.

ย 

Not really understanding the circumstances he was sure of one thing at least.-' This girl... is a Superhuman...Is she the one?... Very unlikely... They said it would be pretty ruthless.....'

ย 

Keeping that in mind he nibbled his own lollipop until Kobo decided to speak forth.

ย 

" Wooow!!! Dis is swet! Wher'ya buy dem?"- Turning to his side to ask before shoving the lollipop inside her mouth once more.

ย 

Flinching at how broken her speech was, he pointed a finger at himself.-" I, myself created them with the perfect chemicals to achieve the best flavor that doesn't get boring, that's why it's basically impossible to find any others outside my own line of production."

ย 

Proudly speaking soon felt all his pride fall down.-" Chemixals, ๐‘พ๐’–๐’•?"

ย 

Feeling like crying he seemed to forget that he is the one with the Supernatural Intelligence here.

ย 

' This one was my fault...And yep, not the one...... Haaah... At least It kills some time before I need to start analyzing the tests when they commence, that sweaty place is pretty disgusting after al-'

ย 

*๐๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐!!*

ย 

๐‘จ ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’….

ย 

In one second, the mood changed completely as he heard a sound he didn't want to, that signaled that something was close by, most times it meant a Monster.

ย 

His eyes moved to his new lollipop friend, and her face was also not so good-looking.

ย 

"Comin...." - She muttered before jumping up to her feet with the bag kid also doing the same, Kobo's body was engulfed by lightning as she stared at the sky.

ย 

" Ahaha.. I knew it, a Superhuman too huh, what's your name, it seems we're going to be partners for a while, and simply calling you 'you' isn't the most practical while planning...."- By his back, multiple robotic spider legs rose him from the ground.

ย 

Kobo was in awe for a second before her head snapped towards the same place in the sky as she was looking before.

ย 

" Kobo ish Kobo...."- Around her feet spider cracks appeared, she was ready for something.

ย 

Chuckling at her bluntness and taking her readiness as a signal the boy also prepared.-" Well Kobo, My name is Dotei, pleasure to cooperate, I guess."

ย 

As they stood by there, Kobo's eyes widened as she kicked the ground sending herself up, leaving Dotei there to whistle at her power.

ย 

" A physical type huh, I can work as a support I guess."

ย 

Readying some spider arms that appeared with barrels ready to blast, but it seemed his assistance this time wasn't much needed.

ย 

Kobo had jumped so she could intercept a yellow ball of energy that was dropping seemingly from the clouds.

ย 

Spinning as she got closer to it, she brought her fist back as Saitama taught her.

ย 

" ๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ!!! ๐‘ท๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฏ!!!!!" - *๐๐€๐€๐€๐€๐€๐Œ๐Œ๐Œ!!!!*

ย 

Punching the ball of energy as she struggled for a second before shouting and redirecting it toward the skies, cleaning some of the clouds as she hits something that was hiding inside of them with the blast she punched back.

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!!*

ย 

The explosion happens as smoke can be seen flying out of a humanoid purple creature that looks uncannily like Piccolo from Dragon Ball, having only a few scratches on his body.

ย 

He gives a crazy laugh before pointing a finger towards Kobo as she landed in one of Dotei's robotic spider arms, she didn't need it, but he still choose to. They stood side by side as around the Monster multiple other balls of energy appeared.

ย 

" You trash humans have been living for long enough while polluting Nature, a Vaccine will do you fine..... And you, a creature of the sea....*disgusted look*.... ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐๐„๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘!!!!"

ย 

Seeing the bad news, Dotei looked around themselves seeing how many civilians were still around scared to move, and clenched his teeth, but to his surprise, Kobo stepped forward as cyan lightning bolts raged around her figure, her eyes switched to a vibrant complete blue and she grew in size.

ย 

" Take care of them, I will do what I can here."- Giving even more questions to the boy she run a bit forward before jumping up leaving a gust of wind behind and spiderweb cracks on the concrete ground.

ย 

' She can transform?..... and that shift in her way of speech... That monster also seems to know her.... More to report later...As for right now!!!'

ย 

Not really having much time he turned around spotting any children or elderly that couldn't really move fast enough to get away and started moving his spider arms around to pick them up and get them to a safe distance while shouting to the top of his lungs for them to get out of there, it worked pretty well as they just saw a monster try to blow them up.

ย 

ย While his partner helped him with some time he tried his best to clear a space for them to act without worrying about civilians.

ย 

Aggressively waving his hands forward, the Purple Piccolo rained energy balls around the city perimeter, Kobo kicked one back with a spinning kick, making it hit another that was incoming, but as the smoke rose another broke in downwards through the smoke, being already face to face with her.

ย 

Only leaving her time to raise her arms in an 'X' as she received the first impact.

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!* - " ๐‘ช๐‘นa๐‘จa๐‘จ๐‘จ๐‘ท!!!"

ย 

Skyrocketing right in the middle of that small patch of grass from earlier as her voice cracked, she was also gifted with another two blasts soon after she crashed on the ground, raising a large amount of dust.

ย 

The Monster laughed loudly as he readied even more than before to shower them with death, wanting to focus on ending this girl before anything.

ย 

Running closer after getting most civilians away, Dotei breathed heavily after having run around like crazy.

ย 

"๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž!!!!"

ย 

''All....Gud...."- He arrived at the edge of the crater where Kobo was shot in, and sighed in relief, seeing the girl with just small scratches and her clothes now ripped and torn, and back to her normal size, just looking up as if she was down there just chilling as she gave him a thumbs up.

ย 

His bag notified him as his head turned up, seeing the Monster move his hands in a familiar way.

ย 

Dotei was going to try and activate one of his prototype shields as Kobo's eyes widened seeing the rain of destruction incoming and as she noticed the state of clothes that were torn everywhere, luckily her sports bra and shorts hiding everything that wasn't supposed to be shown.

ย 

She grew in size once more with her lightning bolts back as strong as ever, but she made a quick decision.

ย 

Instead of jumping up and trying to tank those blasts that now were more than twenty, she decided to save her new buddy since there were no more civilian casualties to be made from that rain of hell.

ย 

Super Kobo jumped out of the crater and picked up Dotei in a bridal carry with him yelping for a second.

ย 

Smirking smugly at his startled expression.-" Hope ya don't have problems with rollercoasters!"

ย 

"๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚-"

ย 

Jumping up a bit, Kobo twirled around at her max speed while shouting, turning herself into a drill with cyan lightning bolts cracking around her like a storm as she caves a deep trench inside the ground with a boy shouting in her arms as the purple Moster shower them in blasts.

ย 

" ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘!!!!"

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!!!*

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‰๐’๐’˜, ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š, ๐’‚ ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’–๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘จ-๐‘ช๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’š๐’†๐’….

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

14