Chap 15- KOBOSTROPHIC
457 10 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- ๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚:

________________________

.

.

.

.

_____________:

{ ๐€-๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ; ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ๐š.๐ฆ }

ย 

" *Cough*...*Cough*.... I feel like my whole nervous system was shaken..... Kobo.... Please give me time to prepare before you do something like that ever again....."

ย 

Still in the light-blue-haired girl's arms as the multiple explosions shook everything around the trench Kobo had dug themselves into the ground he avoid it.

ย 

Dotei looked at her as she gave him a Huff with a smile, before moving her eyes up, seeing the glow from the impact of all those energy blasts...

ย 

Seeing the look on her face, the boy also frowned.-" Probably a Dragon-Class Monster.... We might need some reinforcement given he's out of reach for you... Meanwhile, I could try to bring him down with my armory, giving you a chance, what do you think?"

ย 

' The power she displayed earlier should be enough to at least push that guy back, giving me more room to work in with her... Maybe the sticky bombs prototypes would work, my other works would take a bit to arrive... '-ย  Already trying to plan something, he flinched feeling Kobo putting him down,ย  before giving him a tap on the head.

ย 

The scene was funny as he deadpanned the girl who was younger than him acting like that.-" Stay here, *cracks knuckles*..... I'mma will see what I can do, a full-powered move Saitama-nii taught me might push him into the ground, but I don't know if it'll be enough."

ย 

Stretching her arms to both sides for a second, she takes a deep breath before bending down to her knees, small cracks appearing around her feet on the ground as she gave Dotei one last look. His eyes widened as she gave in a different plan of her own.

ย 

" That plans of yours.... We'll need it, Bomb the hell out of himย  or whatever as soon as he touches down, I can promise that guy will be on the ground ya can be sure about that, crippled or dead."- * ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!*

ย 

Raising small pebbles that were inside the hole,ย  she leaped out of it, leaving the boy there to frown at her choice of plans, but nodding since she seemed to have an ace on her own side.

ย 

Quickly after she exited he started to type around the watch on his wrist, the Hero Association was close by, and at least one hero would be able to give them a hand. He was trusting what Kobo said for now.

ย 

Once that Monster was close enough for his most powerful weapons to actually hit, and not be intercepted by those blasts, he would have a higher upper hand.

ย 

*๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’‘* - " Here's Child Emperor to HQ, there hundred meters front to Haiyo Park a Monster that seems to be from the Dragon Class has appeared. I have a partner that's trying to give us a chance to attack him. Any of those free, give us some aid here, my equipment is still coming so my support towards the occasion is minimal." - *๐‘ฉ๐’๐’‘*

ย 

Sighing as he took a step back, resting his back by one of the hole's walls, waiting for the signal he knew would probably be something like a loud crash or explosion somewhere.

ย 

Looking at his watch again, he started typing fast, bringing up some screens as his eyes scanned everything that appeared.

ย 

" I had cram school today as well..*sigh*.... Now I need to report Kobo and this accident...*tap*... Will need to keep in mind for them to put her in high regard as she helped save a lot of civilians' escape.*Tap*, Oh, she seems to be around to do the Full-Hero Tests, at first it was an apprentice, last minute change huh...

ย 

That older state of hers isn't listed in the power tab, probably something new? But it does put her above a lot of A-Classes already huh...."

ย 

Tapping on his watch some more as he waited for his signal, he started getting some interesting information from the girl that just jumped out.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

*Tap!*

ย 

Landing outside the hole with ease, Kobo was met with a huge crater, dark smoke and dust still floating around with the massive destruction that was caused by the monster.

ย 

Luckily no innocents were harmed by the purple Monster. But he wasn't bothered by that.

ย 

The one who just jumped out, and was now standing strong while frowning at him, lightning bolts starting to come to life aggressively all around her as they circled for a second before chilling down, to just sparkle around herself.

ย 

" You vermin..... Your Mother gave you something so beautiful as life.... and yet...๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ ๐๐„๐’๐“๐’, ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ ๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐”๐’๐„๐’!!!"

ย 

Kobo's hair long wavy hair glows with the wind as she raises a brow, still not really catching what this guy means by "Mother". Tapping a finger by her chin she doesn't remember anything like that in her life so far.

ย 

As far as she was concerned, Saitama was the one taking care of her, her whole life so far, she did take a while to find him, but besides that, she had no one else.

ย 

" Don't really get what ya talking about there..... Saitama-nii has been the one who took care of me, I am pretty sure he doesn't count as a mother.... Or does he... I might need to ask Fubu later..."ย 

ย 

Receiving his answer, the monster clenches his teeth and moves his right arm back, materializing a ball of energy before springing his whole arm forward. Shooting it towards Kobo with neck-breaking speeds, who saw the attack approaching and gave it a quick look.

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!* - " Guh... Ehehe!... How about, no!"

ย 

As the blast got right in front of her face, ready to blow her away, her electricity sprung to life around her hand as she fetched the blast in one of her palms, it still spinning to try and push in closer to her. But her own electric bolts shot everywhere even stronger as she overpowered it.

ย 

Firmly grasping onto it with her hand, she gave a heavy step back as her body spun with her, giving a full 360ยฐ to gain some speed.

ย 

" ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„!!! ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐’!!!" - * ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!*

ย 

With a sonic explosion, she tossed the blast back like she was playing dodgeball, the one known as VaccineMan was still stunned that his own move was caught like that, and only snapped out of it as he dodged the blast by moving out of the way.

ย 

" Tsk! You still are blessed by Mother in the end...."- Getting back his eyes on her, he sees as Kobo almost kneels down, confusing the monster as he readies himself, summoning even more blasts behind him.

ย 

" I will get back what she gave y-" - Not being able to finish his sentence, the brat exploded out from the ground, a large circle of cracks like spiderwebs left behind as the 'boom' came after. Making his eyes widen as Kobo appears slightly above him, not really giving him time to process as she grabs onto his shoulder.

ย 

Moving herself quickly out of the way as he snaps out of his trance and snarls throwing a right punch at her, dodging the attack successfully as she pushes her body up out of the way, a small grin on her face as she locks both thighs around the arm that tried hitting her.

ย 

"GOTCHA!!!"- Moving her other arm to his other shoulder, she leaps above him,ย  flipping above him with his arm still locked by her thighs, and as the monster screams with a dreadful sound, she rips his arm off, blood flying everywhere as she lets the now decapitated limb fall down, now finding herself behind him mid-air. She pushes her right leg back.

ย 

*๐๐€๐Œ๐Œ!!* - " ๐”๐Ž๐Ž๐†๐‡!! ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ-"

ย 

Delivering a tremendous back-kick to his spine, and not being done as she uses her grab onto his shoulder to force him back, making him into a laying position while he was still flying, and quickly pushed both arms above her head and linking her hands together much to the Monster's horror as she gave him an irritated look, her bolts raging even more.

ย 

" My clothes..... You freaking idiot.....๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ ๐€๐Œ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐„๐—๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐Œ๐€-๐๐ˆ๐ˆ!!!!!" - *๐๐€๐€๐Œ๐Œ๐Œ!!!*- With a cry of cyan lightning bolts, Kobo strikes him with a double axe punch, it having enough force to send his body rocketing down after an arc of electricity explodes around them.

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!*

ย 

"Whaaa-"- That small exchange took place in such a small window of time, that the one who just arrived on the battlefield was confused as she saw a purple blur crash a few meters away, raising large chunks of the ground with his impact.

ย 

Fubuki protected her face with one arm as the debris flew everywhere, and moved away those who would come for her with a free hand as it was covered in a green glow.

ย 

With humongous quantities of dust around the place now, a certain small boy got his signal and exited his hiding spot with his spider-legged backpack. Looking around at the destruction and finally the ones that were on the ground.

ย 

Nodding as Kobo kept her words, but immediately moving his arm to his watch, changing the spider legs to barrels as he touched the ground with his own feet.

ย 

Keeping his concentration he looked over at Fubuki, who had just gotten back to her normal stance, not worrying about pieces of dirt hitting her anymore, whistling as he got her attention. It was a brief conversation with only their eyes.

ย 

She was surprised seeing an S-Rank Hero here but seeing the destruction she was sure it had its reasons, and the reason had just gotten up while groaning, dusting off his body noticing his arm now missing,ย  and looking up at the sky, being met with a not so good greeting.

ย 

" ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐๐Š๐ˆ๐‚๐Š!!!!!!"

ย 

"Mother.... What did you creat-" - *๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!*

ย 

Dropping from the skies like a falling cyan star, Kobo crashed right on top of Monster, her shout echoing as an explosion of electric bolts rained where she struck like Zeus was enraged.

ย 

The ground around the crater shook and lowered even further as a pillar of dust was raised, the true Pro-Heros stared in awe at the power the girl possessed.

ย 

After a few seconds of no sound, Fubuki and Dotei rushed from their locations, but Dotei himself had to stop abruptly as something, or someone was shot out from the dust. Thinking fast he caught a small Kobo in his arms while sliding back, her clothes were now in an even worse state.

ย 

A large burn mark on her stomach, probably from a close ranged blast as she breathed roughly.

ย 

"Kobo!! But didn't she end him?"- Fubuki grimaced looking at the girl in Child Emperor's arms, probably knocked out.

ย 

"She's fine! Only exhausted and had a few second-degree burns... For now, focus on that guy!!!"- Pointing a robotic barrel as he immediately starts blasting, out of the new crater Kobo created with her kick, a purple ugly feet emerged.

ย 

Seeing the Monster still not done, Fubuki pushed both hands forward a green grow formed around herself and him, stopping him right in his tracks, and even if she was shaking a bit, she was sure to be able to hold him in place.

ย 

" You Vermins.... I thought that child of Mother would've put an end to me..... But it seems her Gifts are still lacking..... Eheheh!!!!...AHAHA!!! ๐Ž๐‡๐Ž๐‡๐Ž!!!"- His body now lacked an arm and a part of his torso, but that didn't hold him back as they expected, his form was changing quickly to something even more hideous.

ย 

Child Emperor changed his barrels to grenade launchers and quickly fired multiple of his stick bombs around the Monster.-' Ten seconds.... With my full backpack arriving this will be a walk in the park....'

ย 

" GRRRHHH!!! HE'S CHANGING!!!! HURRY UP AND GIVE US A PLAN!!!"

ย 

As the Monster increases in size and ugliness, Dotei empties all his sticky bombs, that now were around the monster, quickly making all of them explode he turned around to Kobo who was groaning about wanting ice cream in her broken language.

ย 

" Okay... let's retreat for a second, so I can re-equip and we end this guy..... the other Heroes are taking too long, and my extra bag is already here..."

ย 

Quickly scooping Kobo as he changed back his spider legs and charged running away. Fubuki followed soon after her struggles started to reach their peak, her face gaining a sour look seeing her powers still nothing compared to 'her'.

ย 

"UGH!!!" - She floated back to her side with a rapid tug, dodging a blast that was certainly going to give her a bad time. It flew towards the horizon, but Fubuki moved her hand to its side and while grunting and moving it to go up, probably throwing it out of the earth so no more civilians would be hurt.

ย 

Nodding at her fast thinking, Dotei saw the monster's now horrible appearance as it let out a burst of loud laughter, not having time to focus on that he got his attention back to what was in front of him, where something was descending from the skies. And with a smirk, he saw another normal-looking bagbackland in front of him.

ย 

Standing at one of the ends of the giant crater her got out his old bag and put it on Kobo's back, activating its shield before wearing the new one.

ย 

Finishing clicking it into place, he let out a loud sigh of relief, multiple parts started to move on his back out of his bag, slowly wrapping him in large pieces of metal.

ย 

" I have two minutes of activation... the last prototype was half a minute, this should be more stable and durable, hoping the power supply lasts its one of its Ultimate moves....."

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

______

ย 

As Fubuki saved a part of the city, she had to worry about another quick matter as the Monster had appeared on her side, she tried stopping him in place as she stuck out pieces of the ground around him with her psychokinesis, clenching her teeth as she pushes both arms down, still levitating.

ย 

But all it did was make him annoyed. -" ๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐๐‚๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐”๐€๐‹๐’!!!!"

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!*- " UUUGH!!! Damnit!!!"

ย 

Spreading his arms entirely, he breaks out of her prison with ease, sending her flying back to the other's side, breathing heavily she get to Child Emperor's side, seeing that now in his place was a strange large metallic robot.

ย 

" Care for a hand?'' - A voice came out from inside the thing.

ย 

" Nice.....huff... Toy...."- Stabilizing her breathing, she gives it a quick tap, evolving him a green light, and the S-Rank hero nods his robot's head in gratitude.

ย 

" Try to keep that, I can see you're lowering the weight, later on, I wanted to make this remotely controlled,ย  but as for right now... It stays a Mecha-controlled project... Fubuki, can you enhance my speed and attacks further? We can do this even quicker then."

ย 

*๐‚๐‹๐€๐๐†!*

ย 

Taking a step forward, Fubuki wipes a drop of sweat out of her face while nodding focusing on her powers as her hair stands up.

ย 

" Another toy... What is that even supposed to be? Either way... ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐๐๐„๐€๐‘!!!"- With his now monstrous voice, VaccineMan rushes forward, blasts of energy appearing behind him double the size they were in his last form.

ย 

Seeing him approach Dotei gets ready.-" Brave Giant Version 1.2.. Departing!!"- Moving his controllers inside the mecha named Brave Giant forward, he starts to run to meet the Dragon-Level danger, both dashing super fast, enough for Fubuki to gulp down in awe, as they meet.

ย 

" ๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐‡๐”๐Œ๐€๐!!"- Swiping down both claws in an overhead move, Dotei with his Enhanced Mecha moves both arms that were by its hips forward, punching with a double move, resembling a karate kata.

ย 

The uniqueness of his move different from the monster that had blasts already going forward was that his fists were supercharged electricity, stupidly high levels of it.

ย 

" ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ!!!" - Shouting from inside the mecha, the voice leaving with a muffled sound to it.

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!* - " ๐‡๐”๐€๐†๐‡๐‡-"

ย 

Tearing the monster's head and torso where his fists made contact and electrocuting him as an after-effect, Fubuki pushed with everything she had to improve the mecha movement, and after seeing the attack hit and the insides of the monster be blown she fell to her knees, having overstepped herself with her powers.

ย 

With the monster's body hitting the ground and splashing his insides and blood everywhere, the energy blasts follow soon after, disappearing as soon as their owner died, giving the signal the Heroes could finally rest.

ย 

Brave Giant after connecting the move went to offline mode, the power supply was still too low to support full power moves like that repeatedly it seemed. But it proved why the one piloting it was the number 5ย  S-Rank.

ย 

*Uuushh~* - " Aahhh*sigh*..... It still isn't stable it seems. Might need to work on a larger battery, to see if I can extend the use mid-battle while at full capacity.... Seeing how large the consumption was, I will be able to work something out later... For now..."

ย 

The back of the mech robot opens, and Dotei jumps out of it, very sweaty as he looks around, seeing the B-Class here and there and giving her a thumbs up, obliviously he knew her, even if he didn't, nothing a quick research wouldn't solve.

ย 

" Nice job, the other guys are tough to make work together, so it's a breath of relief having some that know teamwork... Well, Kobo kinda does... but she got the spirit."- Smiling as he looked over the small girl's side, his eyes widened, she was sat up, her wounds completely healed too.

ย 

"Uuugh....Kobo's head...."- Massaging her head, she looked around like she had just woken up, not really remembering what happened.

ย 

" Didn' Kobo kick purpley snail?"- Finally getting the attention of the one taking her breath, Fubuki jumped to her feet and gave a quick dash to Kobo's side, eyeing the small girl everywhere, looking for wounds.

ย 

" KOBO! Are you hurt anywhere?! An itch sensation or something?! I was the one responsible for you, I should have kept an eye out!... What I am going to say to Saitama about your clothes and what happened here...."-ย  Helping the wave brat up after seeing no visible injuries, she heard a grunt from her side.

ย 

Both she and Kobo moved their eyes toward the boy that was standing by her side, having a paper and pen in his hands, moving closer he gave them to Kobo, who took them while tilting her head.

ย 

" Wut Kobo do Tei?"- Flinching at the nickname, he shook his head.

ย 

" *Smile*... Draw whatever you want in there Kobo, but as you're going to be Hero, I would opt for a Hero Suit, I can ask some people I know to get it done before the tests start, so at least you would have some good clothing, take as a friend's gift from me..."

ย 

Smiling as he moves his eyes towards the edges of the crater, he sees some Low-Rank heroes arriving, giving them the 'okay' signal and pointing towards the monster's corpse as he reaches to his back, just to not find anything.

ย 

With a question mark above his head, he turns around like crazy trying to find it, until he finally remembers he gave it to keep Kobo safe, moving his eyes to her, seeing her laying down on her belly and Fubuki by her side, both looking at the piece of paper as one of his spider legs was helping her draw.

ย 

Letting out a 'pfft' as he heard his watch ring.

ย 

< ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฏ๐‘ธ... ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’—๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘จ-๐‘น๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’‘ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’... ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‹๐’๐’ƒ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“. >

ย 

Cutting communications soon after, leaving Dotei to stare at his watch in dismay.-" They probably are occupied with Tatsumaki.... *sigh*, Now. It seems I found a friend of similar age, and one that can at least can cooperate... A nice day I may say..."

ย 

While his hands rest on his pockets, he lets the others take care of the corpse and his Mecha as he joins Kobo and Fubuki. It seems Kobo accidentally activated the robotic arm and humoring himself, Dotei explained in the best way he could how the control it.

ย 

After a few minutes, and laughs as the small girl would lose control of the arm and almost hit the boy or the older one of them, they finally had the outfit.

ย 

"Hmmmm....." - ' This is pretty rough... Exiting here I will need to give in some details.'

ย 

Analyzing the drawing as he held the piece of paper in one hand, and rested his other by his chin. Dotei nodded, his bag already back with him.

ย 

" Stunning Kobo, I will get to you later with it then."- Moving the paper above his head as he waves them goodbye, he walks away towards a trail the people working on fixing this mess had created for their exit.

ย 

A minute before there were some doctors who examined them, and saw nothing more than exhaustion, what left both Dotei and Fubuki completely dumbfounded was that Kobo was 100% recovered, only some dust was on her besides her hoodie that was destroyed you couldn't tell she was heavily injured about an hour before.

ย 

Now, as the S-Rank goes away, Fubuki stands up, although her legs are still a bit weak, she takes Kobo's hands into hers she smiles as the small girl looks up at her with a curious look. Seeing her Hoodie completely destroyed and only using her black sport underclothes showing, she looks around for something she could give her, and she finally snaps out of her head hearing a shout.

ย 

"MISS BLIZZARD-ย  MISS KOBO!!!!!"- Not missing a beat, Lily runs down the crater towards them with a white cloak in her hands, quickly getting to them and putting it on top of Kobo as it blocks her vision for a second before she peaked out of it.

ย 

Happy that her secretary was a fast thinker, Fubuki thought about relieving her punishment.-" Lily, nice timing... Please, start to take notes of what I'm about to explain, It'll be our report for this incident... But first, let's go to a cafe, shall we?.... This place isn't the most suitable."

ย 

With a small 'yep' from the girl, they start to walk away, receiving many looks from other heroes, seeing the Blizzard of Hell being so friendly, but cutting her big sister's face for a second and shooting them a death stare, they yelp, before looking again and seeing her gone back to acting as she was.

ย 

By their side, staring at the large crater with his arms crossed, was a tall man with long blue hair and yellow eyes, his face apathetic as he saw how big the destruction of this battle was.

ย 

His clothes also being very casual, strange given his job.

ย 

" How many....."- Quietly asked another man in a suit by his side, who had a tablet similar to Lily's in his hands.

ย 

" Amai Mask-San... ๐’๐’†๐’“๐’. It seems according to some recordings of the local security cameras that Child Emperor evacuated, meanwhile.."- He points a finger at the leaving Kobo, who was jumping around with her hand still being held by Fubuki.

ย 

" That little girl.... Well, she seems bigger in the recordings... But it was definitely her who held the Monster back until Child Emperor evacuated everyone..."- Seeing where he was pointing, Amai Mask was one hundred percent expecting his helper to say Fubuki did it.

ย 

But his eyes widened seeing that such a small one, and he let out a chuckle.-" It seems S-Ranks are relying heavily on kids to do their jobs these days."

ย 

As the main actors left the scene, the workers finally started rebuilding the destroyed site, and many Heroes who had powers to help and wanted to do so aided in.

ย 

After an hour the city was back to normal, but theย  Hero Association decided the end the classification tests that day, although they did allow a certain someone to take them as her new friend almost forced them to do so after explaining what happened coupled together with the recordings.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

___________

{ ๐€- ๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ; ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐; ๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ฆ; ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐š.๐ฆ }

ย 

" So.... Are you sure she is good to enter our facilities even after hearing that monster saying he knows her, Child Emperor, Blizzard of Hell?"

ย 

A bearded man, one of the directors was starting to ask his last questions before they could head towards the ones waiting for them outside.

ย 

Seating in front of him were two Heroes of high rank in their respective classes, and by his side, looking at some documents and recordings on his laptop was his brown-haired partner, who adjusted his glasses going through the information they had.

ย 

" Yeah, she is highly capable, super speed, strength, durability... Even Super Recovering, or Regeneration, is still not completely sure, and I am not willing to put it to a test. But I am not repeating what I said before, she is an ally. Her actions proved to me that already.

ย 

And her normal mental state form seems to be that of a child my age or even lower without enhanced intelligence but she tries to help with her powers, her other state is also suited to be a Hero too. So yeah, you have my vow on this one. She did try to save me, even if not needed, that already proves her character in both states she had."

ย 

Swinging a lollipop back and forth as he explained his part before popping it back inside his mouth a laying back, he looked at other one who helped them. Wondering why she was still a B-Rank, but choose to not put his thoughts into words.

ย 

Both Hero Associated workers nodded at his words, this one being one of those who complimented the most in their technology so far, as well as Bofoi, so he had great credibility among the higher-ups. Now they moved their eyes to the lady of the room.

ย 

Fubuki seemed slightly uncomfortable with the way these two spoke about Kobo.-" First of all, Kobo wouldn't do anything bad, as long as you treat her well she will give back the act.

ย 

Like any normal sane person would, so please stop putting it like she is a monster or something. And you guys are taking the words of a Monster seriously... I know her brother, the one waiting outside with her, and I can say with absolute confidence. Kobo doesn't deserve that doubt."

ย 

Her annoyance was clear, even kind of understanding why her sister acted towards them the way she did. She had interacted with the small girl for a few months constantly before she had to stop to do her work.

ย 

But those few months already gave her enough to understand Kobo even more, and even if sad, she came to understand that complicated things wouldn't enter Kobo's head.

ย 

The older state or the adolescent one seemed to do so to a degree. So she was happy Kobo could now interact with others like was doing.

ย 

Being taken back at the sudden burst, the bearded man sighed as he scratched something on top of the table, his ID it seems, written - Busho -.

ย 

His partner himself wore his own too. - Jinzuren -.

ย 

" Okay.... Okay.... We'll take her to do both the Physical tests and Written tests... Given two high-class S-Rank and the top one B-Rank are indicating her, it's kind of hard to go against it..."

ย 

Scratching the top of his head while his partner pushed up his glasses once more, seeing the small girl send down the Dragon-Class monster before dropkicking him to his amusement.

ย 

" I very much agree, shall we move on?"- Getting up and closing his laptop, they all soon exited, and in the waiting room was Kobo on the opposite couch of Saitama, eating some chips as she nodded at him telling her a story, as he nodded happily for her, and started his own he got today.

ย 

" So Kobo, there was this giant right? It was pretty funny how he talked, although he got out with just one too...."- Sighing as he run a hand over his bald head,ย  looking at ones entering the room and waving at them with his blank smiley face.

ย 

Having heard what happened here, he was indeed worried, but seeing Kobo not even scratched he thought that her wearing Fubuki's fancy cloak like that was just an accident.

ย 

He started telling the small girl a story as she moved her head back hearing the door open to see those behind her couch, leaving her open for Fubuki to boop her nose, gaining herself an open teethed smile as the older woman took out a napkin to clean Kobo's face from the rests of chips she had.

ย 

" Kobo, you can use the girl's changing room now, I will help you put your new clothes on... They seemed to be rather too complicated.."- Fubuki laughed a bit nervous as someone jumped over the couch to sit by Kobo's side, already handing over to her a red plastic box.

ย 

" Take it, there are about twenty lollipops in there that I made home, just don't eat everything quickly or you'll have caries."- As soon as he handed the box, Saitama took it away.

ย 

" You guys will give her diabetes at this point...*sigh*"-ย  Shaking his head, he sat back seeing Kobo's sad look and a multitude of emotions fought on his face until he stood resolutely.

ย 

" When we get home, you can have one."- With his final bargain, he got her to change mood quickly, and with a nod she left holding Fubuki's hand, wanting to go home quickly.

ย 

Seeing them leave, Dotei got up and even if he found Saitama absolutely ridiculous, gave a small bow as respect, for taking care of Kobo alone, which got a point in the kid's book.

ย 

' Wow, well-mannered kid... Kobo already made a nice friend.' - " Take care of Kobo for me."

ย 

Laughing like it was nothing, but to the one in front of him, it was.

ย 

' He knows the dangers that come with being a Hero and is asking me to look out for her.... Even given my young appearance he still has trust in me different from many... Saitama... I thought you were just a strange man seeing your clothing despite not being a hero... But I guess even I make miscalculations at times.'

ย 

Grinning he gave a nod, walking out of the room while putting a new lollipop in his mouth, the others soon followed him towards the Test Grounds.

ย 

The two from the Hero Association, Busho, and Jinruzen couldn't help but feel with the vibe earlier that they shouldn't be there, so choose to just stay silent.

ย 

Although Jinruzen did take note of something, all these different people were interacting without problem, civilians and high-class Heros even a soon-to-be Hero. He did take note of Kobo being the center of it all.

ย 

Arriving at the Test Grounds, Saitama chooses to sit by a chair by the side of multiple running tracks, weights, and even a punching machine. He even wondered if he should try and take the test next week or not.

ย 

As all of them stayed there in silence, Dotei at some point pulled out a portable videogame and started playing to pass the time.

ย 

*๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ด!* - " KOBO'S HER'E!!!"

ย 

Kicking the door out of the feminine changing room open, she quickly run and jumped on top of Saitama who had to act fast catching her in a princess carry.

ย 

" Saitamachi! We match!"- Putting a red gloved hand close to his face as her face now had white goggles with pinkish-red lenses, giggling to herself, a small cyan cape was by her back too, but different from Saitama's choice of suit that he used her drawing, her was way more detailed because of Dotei.

ย 

Her hair was also styled in a double low ponytail with three spheres beings the ones holding the hairstyle together.

ย 

โ—โ—โ— ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ โ—โ—โ—

Spoiler

K-OBOOOOODHhde

[collapse]

ย 

*Click* - Turning his game console off, Dotei rests his hands by his pockets seeing that it did fit the girl well.

ย 

" After seeing your performance I got some ideas, those shoes are a part from me, they'll absorb impact and transfer it for further use by contracting the red parts. If you try to launch yourself up as you did before, they'll take that force and amplify it to make you go even higher or faster in your next jump, or use the propulsion mid-air for a further range of motion...."

ย 

He stopped mid-step, sighing and running a hand through his head given the look he was receiving from the girl.

ย 

" You can do a faster double-jump with both, or triple-jump using each shoe at a time, or use a supercharged jump from the ground...."- A little sad his explanation was cut to such a level he got some 'Ooh's of understanding from some including Kobo.

ย 

The ones that were going to be taking notes of her tests were kind of skeptical at the upgrade, but Child Emperor just waved it off as it being her own powers being used, he only gave her a tool so she wouldn't have much trouble with flying foes, he himself having started some projects of own to counter the matter.

ย 

After some chat, and the others seeing the girl's new suit, Saitama gave her a thumbs up, liking the new style, although he did question why the open space in her tummy, and according to Child Emperor, it had something to do with aerodynamics.

ย 

Each of them finally moved to their places, Fubuki and Saitama sat by the side watching, as the other two from the Hero Association now had Tablets in their hands, ready to start their test, Child Emperor by their side as an extra commentary to add to any information they let pass.

ย 

The first one was a running track. Getting to her position, Kobo gave a small jump in place as bolts of electricity sprung to life around her, Dotei nodded happy seeing the clothes stretching and fitting perfectly still, he did ask for them to be adaptable, and he did make sure the shoes would do the same as well.

ย 

" Let's goo!!!"

ย 

Smiling and hyped,ย  Super Kobo waited for the signal, and when given she exploded in speed forward. The tests were a walk in the park for her. Faster than most A-Ranks, strong enough to be considered an S-Rank.

ย 

And now with her new equipment, she could attack even in the air, so she was going to be a pretty versatile Hero when she become one.

ย 

After a few minutes of her surprising the ones analyzing her, be it with how much she changed and now talked like an adolescent joking around with Dotei, the same also taking part in. Finding his new friend quite interesting.

ย 

Now she was in front of a machine that had a number counter above it, and a large red place, seemingly to be hit, it was her last one. And so she took in a deep breath, she wasn't the smartest one even in this state, but she did get how her powers worked a bit.

ย 

And so she imagined the worst thing she could.....-' Why.... WHY!!!!?!!?'

ย 

*๐๐€๐€๐Œ๐Œ๐Œ!!!* - " ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐”๐“ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐ ๐๐ˆ๐™๐™๐€!!?!??!!?"

ย 

With strength slightly above when she attacked VaccineMan, she punches the machine, immediately exploding in electricity around Kobo as the poor machine was brutally destroyed, Kobo's arm even went inside the red part as it was moved back, the ground it was attached to being ripped apart.

ย 

Now totally useless, Busho's jaw dropped, seeing something in a recording and in real life was completely different, and such strength in such a small body was strange to see.

ย 

Getting her arm back, Kobo hummed before looking at Dotei.-" Was..... That supposed to happen Tei?..."

ย 

Letting out a small chuckle the boy just gave her a nod, nothing more. Leaving her oblivious, and as she was about to return to her normal state after a shrug.

ย 

*๐๐€๐Œ๐Œ!* -" ๐™๐™๐˜ฝ๐™๐™†๐™„!!!! ๐™’๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™‹๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐™’๐™€๐˜ผ๐™†๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰-๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Ž!?! ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™’๐™„๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™ƒ?!?!"?!"- Exploding the entrance's door away with a green glow.

ย 

A short light-green-haired girl with aย  black dress that showed her thighs floated inside to Fubuki's dismay and worry, Tatsumaki, the Number two hero, also known as Tornado of Terro wasn't one bit happy as her frown was visible.

ย 

And like the true family duo they are, Saitama and Kobo pointed a finger at her at the same time.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

" " ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’š ๐’๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚๐’•/๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’…? " "

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Yo! I just wanna address something....

ย 

VaccineMan is a mysterious Dragon Class Monster.... Soooo, Saitama might have made him a joke, but he's Saitama.

ย 

Super Kobo was on par with him, even surpassing him until he transformed, then you saw what happened.~ye

ย 

ย 

9