C.2 : Character Creation
354 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack could see a blob of ooze darker than even an abyss, so much so that it simply looked as if he was looking at a hole in the world itself than a living thing.

Determined to make something that would terrify even the bravest of hearts, Jack looked at the small panel and started to select different body forms, settling on one that resembled a snake from Earth, but was over a kilometer long according to the measurements.

[Congratulations, you have chosen a basic physical form. Please continue to design your form to your liking.] The system chimed again so Jack spent an unknown amount of time tweaking and adding until the original serpent was greatly changed.

The mouth, if you could call it that was a portal that directly connected to the Eternal Sea of Chaos, and apparently all Creatures of Chaos had the ability to corrupt Realms until they could no longer continue to exist and fall into the Eternal Sea of Chaos.

It's physical strength was insane because space didn't really apply, Jack lost count of how many physical enhancements he put into the body. Aside from that, he added a pair of jagged uneven horns and spiky spurs on the tail that could be launched since he felt that using a mouth for attack was a bit lacking and the tail could be separated into seven segments that could be used independently for attack. 

[You have created your True Chaotic Form. Please create a Chaotic Form now.] Jack queried and soon understood that a True Chaotic Form wasn't the base form but the ultimate form in which a Creature of Chaos would be almost invincible in a Realm.

But to activate it, you'd have to either succeed in corrupting the Realm or eventually be expelled back into the Eternal Sea of Chaos by the Realm Consiousness.

Tapping the panel, he chose a handsome and tall humanoid figure and began to design his ideal appearance. When he was about to complete his art project, he unknowingly tapped the wrong button and his handsome male god figure vanished.

What replaced it was a girl who's beauty could be said to be divine standing at just five foot with platinum hair that reached her ankles and pure fox like eyes that resembled a swirling galaxy. Her skin was flawless, with no visible pores because it didn't have any due to it being extremely inhuman.

Weirdly enough, Jack didn't complain or cry but examined the body and felt that although his previous choice would have been extremely awesome, trolling others with this body would be even more awesome.

After reaching the limit of ten physical enhancements, Jack looked at the seemingly weak and frail body but knew each physical enhancement granted two thousand pounds of force, so he could exert over twenty thousand pounds from a delicate fist.

In between the True Chaotic Form and the Chaotic Form was a False Chaotic Form in which he designed the appearance to be an older form of the Chaotic Form, with a bigger bust and wider hips, with jagged horns, longer fangs instead of normal teeth, which he added to the Chaotic Form as well and scales that partially appeared on the cheeks, arms, stomach, and legs.

Another thing that remained the same was the ever shifting aurora eyes in all the forms, but in the True Chaotic Form, they formed serpentine pupils that could terrify anyone.

[Congratulations on completing your forms. It will cost more Chaotic Points to redesign your character. Confirm your choice?] 

Jack wondered if he should go back to the male god body but then accepted and felt his existence being drawn into the body. If before he was floating disembodiedly, he was now grounded.

[The Eternal Sea of Chaos has granted you a name : Aibaddollyon. You have gained the initial mastery over Ice and Frost.]

[Your character sheet has been generated, displaying status screen. (Note : Say View Status or Dismiss Status to view or hide your screen)]

"View status." Jack didn't open his eyes, but his voice was like music from a Goddess' instrument, unforgettable and attention-stealing. A screen popped into view even behind Jack's eyelids,

[ Chaotic System : Location : Eternal Sea of Chaos

Name : Aibaddollyon (Don't Reveal Your Full Name to Any Being from any Realm)

Titles : One Born from Chaos

Territory : None | Rank : None (Please Claim Territory to Gain a Rank)

Chaotic Points : 10

Attributes : Ice/Frost : 10% | Existence Rank : 1 ]

When Jack opened his eyes, he saw an endless sea of colors and felt an instinctive like for it. Above in the sky was darkness with an infinite amount of small dots, some larger than others.

"So you're all done Jack? Good, you're ready right?" The voice came again but aside from Jack, it was empty. Jack closed his eyes and nodded resolutely but the voice broke his serious atmosphere with a laugh.

"Ufufufu! No, your name isn't Jack anymore, and I should call you she and her right? I can sense you have no misgivings about it. I suggest you go by Ai when you enter the Realm if you plan to stay a while."

"I'll do just that then. Do you have a name? When I think of you, I either say she or it, it's a bit rude." Ai asked the voice, her own voice speaking the same language despite her not even recalling wanting to speak it.

"A name? Yes, you can call me by my title Hameiesura : The Distorted. Since you're ready, no sense in delaying! Have fun Ai." The Eternal Sea of Chaos erupted and Ai directly passed through several layers of seals and shackles before entering a bright dot.

[You have entered the Iahirene Realm. The Realm Consiousness is resisting your entry. The Eternal Sea of Chaos has attacked the Realm. The Realm Consiousness can no longer reject you and is defending, you have successfully entered the Iahirene Realm.]

[The Realm Consiousness can no longer track you. You're True Chaotic Form is locked. Requirements to unlock : 100,000 Chaotic Points.]

[Due to being a Creature of Chaos, you will suffer no time dilation from crossing Realms. Existence Value is 100%]

The prompts ended and Ai found herself standing in a forested area, wearing nothing. Because she had Initial Mastery over Ice and Frost, she directly used it to make herself a set of clothes.

Unlike normal ice, it was flexible and didn't emit any coldness. If she mastered the law further, she wouldn't need to master anything else because she herself defined the law, not any higher power, meaning she could make ice hot and vice versa.

13