C.4 : Erica
428 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the car stopped, everyone got out and Erica realized how much shorter Ai was than her. She had an urge to pick her up and hug her petite frame for as long as possible.

"Honey? We're home. Erica has a guest." Erica's dad unlocked the door while Ai glanced at the house and then followed with Erica behind her. A woman with blonde hair similar to Erica's appeared wearing an apron.

"Oh? Thanks for coming over to play with my daughter! Honey, look, Erica actually has a friend!" Erica's mom spoke excitedly to the dad like Erica wasn't even present while Erica stared with a dark smile.

"She's actually going to spend the night." Erica grabbed Ai's silky smooth hand, unconsciously squeezing it a few times as she pulled her to her room.

"Hand. My hand." Ai mumbled when Erica once again seemed to be unable to let go until prompted. Erica took back her hand with a flushed face of embarrassment.

"Sorry, your hands are just really soft and comfortable to hold." After saying that, Erica's already red face became even more red while Ai wondered if she did too good a job on her body's specs.

"It's okay." Ai looked around and saw pictures of monsters and books on a desk. Seeing Ai looking around, Erica sighed when she realized she was acting really strangely around Ai.

"These are Abyssal Beasts?" Ai asked Erica who looked over and nodded. Although some were similar, others weren't but all were considered Abyssal Beasts since their signatures were the same.

"Are you cold?" The sudden question made Ai shake her head curiously while Erica studied her figure and realized even if she was small, Ai's figure may as well be the best she had ever seen just judging by the outline alone.

"You're wearing your hood inside." Erica pointed out to Ai who rolled her eyes and removed her hood. A beautiful face framed by platinum hair and mesmerizing blue eyes that seemed to move and twist stared back at her.

"Erica?" Ai tilted her head curiously and Erica felt her heart lurch. How could someone so beautiful exist? If she who consider herself to be pretty stood next to Ai and compared herself, she would be outdone instantly.

"No! It's nothing. I was just surprised a bit." Erica really wanted to pinch Ai's immaculate cheeks but shook the thought from her head and looked at Ai's eyes again.

"Hm? It's not that they look like they're moving, they are moving!" Erica exclaimed when she felt that Ai's aurora like eyes refocused on her and then she realized Ai also didn't have any pupils like a normal person.

"Ai? Where are you from?" Erica asked curiously because even in The Academy where she had read many books, she hadn't heard about anyone like Ai at all.

"Me? Underneath?" Ai could still vaguely sense the Eternal Sea of Chaos and it seemed to be below. Of course, how far away was impossible to know, but she didn't worry much.

"Can I ask why your eyes are like that?" Erica approached Ai who stared back, or at least Erica thought she did as it was hard to discern without Ai's eyes having pupils.

"Because I like them like this?" Ai could answer her, but she didn't want to. In any novel, when had any protagonist ever revealed their inhumanity right off the bat without being asked first?

"But normal people don't have eyes like that you know?" Erica looked at Ai's face and was more certain Ai wasn't normal. When Ai spoke, her canines were far longer than a normal person's, but she still spoke without any difficulty.

"Is it bad to be different?" Ai looked at Erica who shook her head, but she knew some people would definitely look into Ai's existence since she might not even be human at all.

"You said you came from underneath? But there's nothing down there besides fire and rock." Erica watched as Ai thought the question over and then answered in a calm voice.

"If the Abyssal Beasts can come from somewhere else, can't I come from somewhere else too?" If before Erica denied her thoughts, she couldn't now because Ai actually said she wasn't from this world.

"You're from the Abyss?" Erica felt her breath catch in her throat when Ai smiled for the first time menacingly, or she thought she did because she only looked extremely beautiful to Erica.

"Yes! I'm an Abyssal Beast, rawr!" By the time Erica realized Ai was making fun of her, Ai had pounced at knocked them both onto the bed in a tangle of limbs.

"That wasn't funny you know?" Erica spoke from beneath Ai's petite body and realized aside from the initial impact, Ai didn't seem to weigh anything even with her sitting on top of her.

"If such a weak Realm like the Abyss can send beings to travel through Realms, I think others can too." Ai looked into Erica's eyes and then climbed off of her and went back to looking at the Abyssal Beasts.

"Weak? Abyssal Beasts can't be killed easily and we had to develop weapons solely to be able to harm them!" Erica protested because if they couldn't even deal with something Ai considered weak, how strong was Ai's world?

"Then how strong is your world compared to our world Ai?" Erica sat up and watched as Ai's looked at her and then frowned. If she estimated that the Abyssal Realm was perhaps strong enough to cause her trouble, then...

"Um, I can probably destroy the Abyssal Realm by myself? The really strong people can destroy it with a thought?" If Hameiesura attacked, then not many Realms could resist her according to the Chaotic System.

"Then how strong are you? No offense, you don't seem to have much strength." Erica asked Ai who considered for a moment and then shrugged and answered her.

"Um, I can lift twenty thousand pounds like this? It's not much, but I can at least defend myself." Erica tried to imagine Ai lifting that much and failed because it seemed too fantastical to her.

"Then if you had all your power?" Erica felt she wouldn't want to know, but since she asked, Ai answered her again and she felt her brain slow down.

"I can break your world in two? Or break it into small pieces? I'm not sure? My False Chaotic Form is only less than a percentage of my True Chaotic Form." Ai undid her seal of the False Chaotic Form and her strength jumped from a measly ten tons to half a million tons.

Her body grew to six feet, becoming more mature and charming, something Erica didn't believe was possible. Her tree-like horns were blacker than night with icy blue lines while scales appeared which only made her body more beautiful and exotic.

"Yeah, I can break this Realm? But I won't. It's too interesting." Ai redid the seal and her body shrunk back to five foot with her inhuman appendages disappearing afterwards.

"Erica?" Ai tilted her head when she saw Erica's body trembling in what she assumed was fear, breathing heavily, no doubt terrified out of her mind, of at least that's what Ai thought.

Erica was in a place that wasn't heaven or hell because she had seen what could be called perfection, but she didn't dare to approach it. Her lower body was already soaked and she was lucky she wore a skirt or Ai would have seen a certain place overflowing.

[Aibaddollyon has received 10 Chaotic Points.]

"Hn?" Ai blinked in surprise and looked at the stiff Erica and was about to leave when Erica let out a sigh and sat down shakily while giving Ai a pitiful look filled with blame and something else?

17