14. Absolute Power Of Curse And Boons
534 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding... The host received the blood essence of Ganga, The goddess of purity. Your aura of the born king is hidden by this blood essence, the hosts demi-god level star-child bloodline is also purified a little and the hosts also gains a little affinity with water.

Congratulations host for triggering the 100,000 times critical hits...

Congratulations to the host who gains the skill to control the aura to release and hide at will.

Congratulations to the host for purifying the bloodline to the extreme, Gaining the Supreme-level flawless Star-child bloodline.

Congratulations to the host as you received a super affinity with river water bodies and most of the water dwellers.] 

Karna was stunned when he saw the rewards issued by the system. He never thought that he would receive the blood essence. He doesn't know what it is but seeing the system notification, It was definitely not a small thing.

He was also surprised to get another notification this early but then he became a little annoyed.

'Hey, System it should be millions of times crit for at least the first three times, right? You just give 2 times that crit, This seems weird. You don't know anything about aesthetics and rules of systems.'

Kanra complains to the system. In his knowledge, the million time crit category system should either do just the first time million-time crit or the first 3 times. Doing just the first 2 times seems weird for some reason.  

But unknown to him this was actually the fourth reward notification issued by the system but sadly the system doesn't have the function to reply, At least for now.

"Wait, What happened to her?"

After complaining to the system, His gaze fell on the Ganga, Now his adopted mother. The sight he saw shook him to his core. 

At this moment, Her face was very pale as if someone drained all the blood from her body. Between her eyebrows was also an aura of tiredness. She was looking very weak like a frail mortal woman who might fall down if the wind flowed a little too fast. All his nonsense with the system was thrown out of the window as he shifted all of his attention on her.

Karna raised his tiny little hands, In an attempt to touch her pale cheeks. As if asking if she was okay.

"Ohh, You are worried about me, Karna? Don't worry I am fine, look."

Ganga saw his small action and was amused by it, So she held him in front of her face to let her touch her face. She also simultaneously spoke and waved her hand to appear as if she was alright to calm down his worries. 

Karna just looked at her now rosy face not believing what she said, After all even if he didn't know what blood essence means here but he who used to read lots of novels knows that it should be very taxing for a body. It's notnlike this to recover in a second after giving it.

He was indeed right, Blood essence Ganga extracted is from her divine core. Though it does not have the threat of falling into the Samsara, But it will be going to put that god in a very weak state for almost one day. It's not sound like much but the catch here is that One day will be measured in a loka (World) that the deity belongs to. So depending on the power and place of loka of that deity have to wait even if they are on earth.

'How can a newborn have this much wisdom? Especially a mortal youngling.'

When Ganga sees that she failed to trick a child, She is startled. She saw in his eyes that he didn't believe her facade and saw through her little trick. This let her wonder if there is something about him that she was not aware of.

'How I did not see it before?'

She then suddenly notices the half rising sun mark on his forehead making her wonder why she didn't notice before. She looked at him then the Sun at the horizon. Which led her to get very close to the truth.

"Hey, Putra (Son) , are you a demi-god-...What did I want to say? Well anyway, I am so happy. If you have this much wisdom in infancy then I wonder how smart you will be, When you grow up."

Just as Ganga was about to say the truth, Forces in dark worked again making her forget all about her conclusion. 

This is the terrifying power of curses, Their power just like a boon is absolute. It didn't matter if it was a powerful god like a Surya or Goddess like Ganga, Even if Trimurti (Brahma (Creator), Vishnu (Preserver), and Mahesh (Shiva, Destroyer) can't escape from the effect of the curses and boons.

This makes Boon and Curse the most powerful thing in this universe. And what is even more dangerous is the fact that anyone on the right side of the argument and with enough good Karma (deeds) can curse or grant a boon to someone, given that it was for a valid reason. As it should be abide by thr rules of equivalent exchange.

Once the curse was granted it will become an absolute thing that no one, even the curse giver himself, take it back. They can just lessen a curse but never fully take back the curse unless the curse giver himself gives you a way to break free from it but even then that person had to pay a very high price for it.

This is the reason even a Ganga is affected by the curse of Chhaya given to Surya. Unless Surya tells the world that Karna is his son, No one can know about his birth secret other than the parties involved in it.

The same goes for Boons, If anyone can please his devoted deity with their penance or can do a thing that deserves a boon can get an absolute boon. The power of that boon can even work on Trimurtis.

"Okay, Don't worry Karna, I will be fine in a day. Now let me take you to that family Surya dev said about."

Ganga tenderly looked at Karna and then flew towards the kingdom of Hastinapur at full speed.

Karna's eye leads also got heavy as his body needed time to get used to the change of a new change in bloodline, It is cooperating with the Sovereign Constitution of improvementing of the all-around stats.

So he sleeps in the safety of the arms of Ganga letting those power in hum do their work without any restraint. It might take a few days fir him to fully integrate with this bloodline fully.

——— Somewhere in the far east ——— 

"Emperor, Something happened in the west." 

A eunuch came straight running into the court of the emperor. This act was enough to be beheaded by the emperor as a punishment as a eunuch barged into the court without permission but the emperor didn't say anything for a long time. He just sat on the high throne with his eyes closed.

"Emperor, something happening in the west, That will surely be going to affect us. We have to do something as even our greatest fortune readers weren't able to see the future of our empire as it's became uncertain for some reason."

"*Sigh* I see."

Finally, the emperor opened his eyes and looked at the kneeling eunuch in front of him. His face was still without revealing any emotions.

"Take my decree to the youngest princess and ask her to leave for the west right now."

The Emperor thought about something for a while, Then he took out and threw a golden emperor's decree at the eunuch. 

"But emperor- "

"Silence!!! Don't forget your place. Princess will know what to do when she reads this decree. Now go."

Eunuch wanted to say something but he was cut off by the emperor. 

"Please forgive me, emperor, Please forgive me. I will go right away."

Eunuch realizes that he crossed his line. He apologizes over and over and quickly gets up and leaves in the direction of the youngest princess's chamber after he receives permission to leave. 

'I am afraid it will not stay calm like this for long.'

The Emperor looked toward the west and thought to himself.

(A/N : I just wanted to clarify that boons and curses are absolute as it was agreed by all, Even Trimurtis agreed. 

For example, Bhasmasur, He had a boon that anyone's forehead he touches will burn to ashes. Well he got that boon from shiva and the first person to test his boon he chose lord shiva himself. 

It's like an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object. As lord shiva is eternal. This is not allowed to happen as no boon or curse can fall without effect, So the gods of destruction himself had to run from there to stop the boon given by him from failing. 

Another example of a boon will be Rahu Ketu. They drank the elixir of immortality As it has a boon of immortality, So even lord Vishnu wasn't able to kill them with his chakra.

Lord brahma stopped Yama, The god of death to launch the Yampash (A god of death weapon like a hunter with boon to reap lives of mortal no matter what) on the Ravana as he had a boon of partial immortality as he can only be killed by monkey or human. As to stop, boons contradict each other.

Of course this is a also the same case for curses. Like lord shiva cursed by a mother that he will also kill his own son like he killed hers. (He was a demon who threatened the lives of all other beings in the world, So lord shiva had to lift his weapon.) 

Note : This is a folk tale I heard. There are also others that say shiva cursed by a king that his son's head will fall off. 

Lord Vishnu was also turned into stone by the goddess Tulsi (The holy plant that also has very high medicinal value.) 

Lord Brahma also cursed by shiva as not to be worshiped by anyone.

As there are too many stories like it. If you have other stories feel free to tell me or correct me.

Also, remember I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's belief. This is a fictional story with taken little source material from the epic with my creative touch. 

I Like always thanks for reading and have a good day 😁.)

12