15. Disturbance In Line Of Fates.
493 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—— Far to the west, at the summit of a mountain———

"You set out to look into what is causing this potential ambiguities. Bring it here to join our group if it is not a threat, otherwise kill it."

A tall, very muscular, white-haired old man is standing in front of a stunning girl in a lavish, ancient-looking palace and giving her instructions. He spoke confidently, knowing that the female in front of him could complete the assignment. After all, she is unbeatable.

"Okay, but I really have to do that in order to complete the task?"

She thought she can accomplish this task without doing what the old man in front demanded, So the girl questioned rather reluctantly. She is certain she can do it without needing to do that thing.

"I know you don't want to do it, but if you want to go there, you have to do it or they won't allow you to be there."

The old man said to the girl, looking eastward with a rare look of fear in his eyes.

"*Sigh* Fine."

Even if her pride wouldn't allow it to stoop that low, the girl's desire to win is stronger than her pride. As a result, she agreed to do it.

After confirming the time and location, she and her loyal followers transformed into white lights and began their journey eastward.

——— Quite far in south ———

This is a very barren land, with a smell of despair and sorrow in the air. In this cursed land stood a man with cunning looks with his mischievous eyes.

A woman with fierce features stood in front of him, her face revealing her cruelty. A ragged sword blade tied around her waist. It's gleamed a cold deadly light as the light of the crimson red moon fell on it.

"Daughter, Go to north with your brother and bring the thing that is causing the disruption in the fates. If you are unable to do so, destroy it at all costs. We can't let that thing feel in my father's hands."

The man spoke to his dauther, When he mentioned his father, the cunning man gritted his teeth with hatred. He desired the object that was causing this terrifying disruption in the unchangeable lines of fate. He can't let that thing fall into the hands of his father because it will jeopardise all of his plans.

"All right, Father."

The woman said nothing and simply agreed with her father's words. She went ahead and, along with her brother, transformed into a black light and flew north. The place of source of all this reside? 

——— In the far north ———

A tall old man sits on a throne with the majesty of a king in the extremely extravagant palace. His body was well-built, and his muscles were terrifyingly powerful. His beard is long and flowing, and he appears wise and knowledgeable.

"We can't let that thing fall into my son's hands because it's the only thing that can save us from that terrible fate. We can't let this opportunity pass us by; we must seize it no matter what."

All of this was said by the old king to a woman clad in golden armour, holding a golden shield in one hand and a sheathed golden sword in the other. She was paying close attention to everything the elderly man said.

"So, we must bring that thing here; it is our only hope. This is now your responsibility; bring that thing here at all costs."

The old man stated his intention sternly. He simply cannot let that fate-changing event pass him by. He needed it to save himself and his people from their fate.

"All right, I'll do it."

Said a woman as she transformed into golden light and flew south to the source.

'I hope those guys don't get involved.'

The old man thought to himself closing his one eye.

——— On the outskirts of the city of Anga ———

Karna was sound asleep in Ganga's arms, oblivious to the chaos he had caused.

'So this is where they live; it's not an ideal environment for my child. If the parents suggested by Surya dev are that good, Then i need to relocate them somewhere good for my child's future."

Ganga observed the situation in Anga. This city is on the border of the Hastinapur kingdom and is under their jurisdiction, but they ignored it because it has little value.

It's not terrible for the city, but it's also not prosperous. There is also a bandit uprising because the kingdom did not provide them with enough soldiers to protection.

"It ought to be them."

Ganga noticed the couple who had come to her shore to pray to the setting Sun. They were dressed in common clothes and wore little jewellery.

Adhirata and Radha were their names. This couple had always desired a gift of a child, but even after many years of marriage, fate had not blessed them with one. The couple now came here every day to worship the rising and setting sun, hoping that he would notice their devotion and bless them with a child..

'They appear caring, but I can't just hand over my child to them; I have to test them first.'

Ganga reflected to herself, "I believe what Surya said, but as a mother, I can't be sure until I confirm on my own." So she decided to put them to the test.

She was unconcerned about their commoner status, caste, or lack of wealth. She, as a goddess, was far above any status and caste system boundaries that humans erected, and as for wealth, it didn't bother her, big deal she could ask her more like a sister than a friend Laxmi (Goddess of wealth) to bless them with wealth, but she had to make sure they would be the best parents for my little Karna.

So, to put them to the test, she summons the golden jewellery basket. Thisbis the same basket Kunti jewellery in it when she abandoned Karna.

She then placed a sleeping Karna in the basket and let the flow carry it to the couple.

"O' Lord Surya. Please see my and my wife's devotion and bestow a blessing as a child on us."

As he and his wife offered water to the sun in the sky, Adiratha said.

"O Lord Surya, Hears this childless mother's prayer, grant me a child whom I can dote with all my love."

Radha also requested a child from Surya. She have a as much love as an ocean of water to give, but there is no one she can shower all her motherly love on. She is in pain because, despite her love and desire, she has not been blessed with a child. She even considered herself to be a problem at times. She never had a child because she did not deserve one. Maybe the gods don't think she make a good mother, so they don't give her one.

Fortunately, she was mistaken. Fate has already written a son for her that one mother can ask for in her destiny. He simply just needed a little more time to get to her.

"All right, Radha, let's go."

"Arya* (Husband), Wait!! Something is floating on the river."

Adhirtha had finished their prayers and they were about to leave when Radha's gaze was drawn to that basket. She sensed something significant to her in that basket. Her heart tells her that she will get what she has always desired in it.

"Perhaps some unfortunate individual lost their offering in the river. It's insignificant. Let's get go, Priye (Wife)."

Adhiratha looked at the basket and assumed it had been misplaced. After all, how could a rational person think there was a child in it? No one will be so callous as to abandon a child in this raging river.

"Please bring me that basket, Arya."

Radha was not persuaded. For some reason, her heart skips a beat every time the baskets shook from the current. She didn't know why, but she needed that basket.

"All right, you wait here."

Adiratha looked at his wife, puzzled, but he quickly swam towards the basket and returned with it to the shore. She rarely asked somthing from him and also he didn't have much to offer her. So he will not refuse her request to bring her basket.

"Here's your basket; let me just take a few items from it so you can carry it, Wait— What!!!?"

He thought his wife liked a basket, but he thought it was quite heavy. So, before giving it to her, he decided to empty it, but when he opened the lid, both of them were shocked and moreged.

(A/N: Here are your next updates just in the 24 hours, guys. Please feel free to thank me😄.

[1] Arya: Arya is a noble or honourable name. Mortal/ Earth women call their husbands with this.

[2] Aryaa: Aryaa is the female counterpart to Arya.

Take note that most male-related words will become female when an extra A is added. For example, Arya and Aryaa, Krishna (a black skinned boy) and Krishnaa (a black skinned girl), and so on.

Also I used the bot to rephrase it, Tell me if you guys liked or not. 

Don't forget to leave comments and if you have time leave a review.

Like always, thanks for reading, and have a good day 😁).

9