33. Threads Of Fates.
798 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! The host has a little epiphany...

Congratulations to the host for triggering a million critical hits...

Congratulations to the host for gaining the fingers of the weaver...

Fingers of weaver : This is a blessing physique for weavers, Which only once appears in this universe. Anyone who possesses this physique will long surpass normal weavers, and even heaven's loved ones won't be able to catch up with the possessor. If you unlockmore levels of these physiques, Then not even gods can match the possessor in the allocated skill.

Stats bonus : 

• 1000 times multiple on the received Exp.

• Have a higher chance to have an epiphany.

If this is upgraded further, the Multiplication and epiphany chance will be increased.]

This notification rang in Karna's mind. As voice fell some mysterious power ran through his fingers. Suddenly the complex techniques Meghana was using became very easy to understand. 

In just one second he reached level 35 in an instant. Which shocked him to the core.

You know the normal weaver in their lifetimes of skill harnessing is only able to reach level 10 and even those especially talented can reach level 15 to 20 at most. After that, it's impossible to reach the next level.

That skill level starts at 100 exp and then starts to double the required amount for the next level. Like 100 exp for level 1, 200 exp for level 2, 400 exp for level 3... and so on.

This is a horror of advancing to a higher level in skills, Because though it looks easy to do, later on it will be stacked on each other. Which makes advancing to the next level 2 times harder than the last time.

'System, How much exp I needed to reach the last level 100 in skill?'

As Karna was observing Meghana's work on the weaving machine, He asked the system curiously.

[Ding! The host level 100 is not the limit in the system but no one who is born is able to pass this level yet.

As for the number of the exp needed to reach that level will be like the following...

126765060022822940149670320537600 Exp and in words, it will be... 

one hundred twenty-six nonillion, 

seven hundred sixty-five octillion, 

sixty septillions, 

twenty-two sextillion, 

eight hundred twenty-two quintillion, 

nine hundred forty quadrillions, 

one hundred forty-nine trillion, 

six hundred seventy billion, 

three hundred twenty million, 

five hundred thirty-seven thousand, 

six hundred.]

'No...No wonder no one can reach higher than level 100, This number is higher than all the stars in the universe.'

To be honest, This big number made Karna overwhelming. Just look at the zeros that follow it. 

[Ding! The host doesn't have to worry, According to the system estimation the host will reach level 100 in exactly 24 hours.]

But thankfully, the System steps in and tells Karna this scary fact.

In just 24 hours he can reach the horrifying level of 100, Which others can't even think of.

If this spread out, He was pretty sure, God's not only denied the boon of immorality but also a perverted thing-like system.

Karna was surprised but this did not stop him from paying attention to Meghana's work.

[Ding! The host watched the weaving process of the best weaver. Earn 10 exp in weaving skills...

100 times multiplier added to star-child bloodline, Earn 1000 weaving skill exp...

1000-time multiplier added of weavers fingers,

Earn 1,000,000 Exp.

Congratulations to the host for triggering a million times a critical hit...

Receiving 1 Trillion weaving skill exp...]

[Ding! The host watched the weaving process of the best weaver. Earn 1,0000,00 exp in weaving skills...]

[Ding!.....]

[Ding!...]

System notifications constantly rang in his mind. From time to, there is also a little epiphany, which upgrades weaving fingers.

A very long time passed, The sun in the sky also reached close to the horizon and the unreal beauty of twilight fell on the world.

"*Phew* Finally done. Eh...Vaus I am so sorry, I am so lost in this that I forget about teaching you, I am really sorry.?"

Meghana finally finished making a new dress for him and came out of her trance. Just to see Karna was sitting next to her looking at her work, Then she remembered that she promised to teach him.

She is like this. Once she starts working, She forgets about all other things and all her focus will be on weaving. 

"No, I actually learned a lot, Your skills are extraordinary Meghana."

Karna hurriedly locked the exp function of the system as he saw her stop working without wasting a single second. He can't afford to waste even a second if he wants to reach level 100.

He also genuinely praised her. After all, he reached level 91, and He find out the scary fact that this 7-year-old girl has at least level 70 weaving skills.

And not only that but the techniques she was using were hard for him to understand even having level 91 skills. 

This is the reason he kept running the system exp function even after he knew she had level 70 skills and he has long since surpassed her. Although the exp of observation is reduced a lot, those techniques make up for it. 

"Really? Then what do you think of this new dress?"

Meghana was happy being praised by him and held the dress in front of him, Though there are many people who praised her but no one is as beautiful as Karna, After all, face value is justice. 

"Humm...Not bad."

Karna looked at the dress. It had a white color like clouds in the sky. It had some special shine, Which covers anyone. 

Now he realized, She was right, compared to this dress, The one he was wearing is indeed a low-grade goods.

If it was before he would only think of this as a celestial dress without any flaws, But now all he can see was flaws. There are at least 20 flaws he spotted with just one look.

'No wonder, She shows disdain for her past works, This might be the reason.'

Karna thought of it that it made sense, Even he felt little disgust in his heart for the clothes he was wearing.

It's not that he was ungrateful but it was an inherent disgust of higher skills to lower ones. 

It's like being satisfied with the old phone but after experiencing the new gen phones, You will find the fault and low performance of it dissatisfactory. 

The same thing happening here, He who now transcends the skill level, Will find the fault subconsciously.

But one thing that shocked him is that even though she just had level 70 skills, There were not many flaws in it.  

As the skill level became higher and higher, The knowledge they gained was also doubled by each level. It's not as simple as being 20 times better but x^20, And yet he couldn't find any faults in her craft.

He just takes a mere glance at other clothes in the mill and he finds millions of flaws in them, From simple as wrong threading, color choice, and material quality to the extreme as temperature effect of the surroundings, The microscopic torn in the thread, etc. He even finds a fault in the astrological time they were made.

With this extreme deduction skill of his, He was just able to find mere 20 flaws in her craft. This says a lot about, What terrifying talent she possesses.

"Huh!? Just not bad? Can you tell me the faults in it?"

Meghana was shocked when she heard say that but then she genuinely asked, She is always hungry to learn more about weaving from a very early age for some reason, So if there is anything new to learn about it, She will definitely learn it.

She didn't care if the other party knew weaving or not as she knows bystanders might give you views about things that you might never think about.

"Look here, here, and here...."

Karna also didn't shy away and pointed out all the faults he saw. It was only doing her harm if he hid them from her.

"I-I never think of it that way, Thank you Vasu, It was really a great help."

Meghana was fascinated, The things he pointed out was a thing she never thought about. 

She, who can be considered a weaving Madman, was so excited and fascinated by this thing that her criminal genius brain completely ignored the fact that this thing was said by a "noob" in weaving.

"Vasu, Wait! I will fix it and show it to you again."

Meghana as if being possessed, Gained a new spirit to work hard on it again.

"No, You should go to the river shores and meet those three, and then, please go to my house and inform my parents that I will be here all night training on my weaving."

Karna stopped this excited girl. He knows if he lets her work on it again then the whole night will not be enough for it.

"In exchange for doing that, I will make a beautiful dress for you, How about it?"

He quickly chips in as he sees that she might refuse.

"Hum, Then okay but it's better to be a beautiful dress, Also you should remember the punishment for not going there, right?"

A very beautiful cloud behind the rainbow appeared on her delicate face. There is also a glint of slyness in her big gem-like eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know I was the one who made it, Remember?"

How can he not know that this little "monster" purposefully reminded him.

The punishment he created for them was that anyone who missed their meeting had to spend a whole day without complaining with others for 1 day each.

This punishment will make sure that they will not miss their meetings as they rather bear to spend little time in the evening with other three girls than spend the whole day with them as they really seldom share the air space with each other.

"It's good that you remember, By the way, You can use this mill for making me a dress, All the things you need were over there in the cabinet. Make sure to make a very beautiful dress."

Meghana said and cheerfully ran to the door.

"Thank you- "

"Ohh, By the way, don't worry about the cost, I will send the bill to Empress Gandhari, So go crazy Vasu."

Just as Karna was about to thank her, She turned in mid-way and spoke these words, Making him swallow the words he was about to say.

'What I thought, No matter how small, She is still a cunning businessman. How can they suffer from loss? After all, The house always wins.'

He muttered these words helplessly, As he saw her leave the mill.

"Now let's focus on upgrading the skill."

He said this and a seat on the weaving machine. He didn't need to get familiarized with this machine for using it even if this was his first time. The system not only helps him learn the skills But also engraves all the necessary and related information in him. Even muscle memory was inputted making him feel like he was doing these things for a century.

'System unlocks the system exp function.'

After he started working on the machine, Only then he asked the system to unlock the exp function, so as not to waste a single second.

[Ding!....... ]

[Ding!....... ]

[Ding!....... ]

[Ding!....... ]

He was lost in the work and all other things in the surroundings faded from his vision.

He kept working for hours forgetting about thirst and hunger, Sun had long since disappeared from the sky and night had taken the world in her arms. A beautiful full moon became the only source of light.

The workers working in the mill too left long ago. At this time only Karna alone in this mill was working on the dress as the sound of system notifications constantly rang in his mind.

Soon the moon too leaves the night sky and a strain of light pierces the darkness as the sun rises on the horizon in the red morning sky bringing a new day of hope for the beings in the world.

[Ding! The time limit of 24 hours for the weaving skill is over, Host is no longer able to receive a critical strike on the weaving skill EXP.

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for reaching level 100 in weaving... ]

[Ding! The host reached level 100, Comprehending the unique skill "Thread of the world"...

Congratulations to the host for triggering 10,000 times critical hits...

Congratulations to the host for gaining supreme level unique skill {The Threads Of Fates}]

(A/N : Hello, sorry guys I was late 😅... I wasn't able to put my thoughts into words, But now here we go. 

By the way, those were real numbers, not random ones, 100*2^100. This was the equation. 

Oh don't worry i didn't forget about the 3 chapters on me, Plus 1 more of today's week.

Also, thanks for the reading, and have a good day😁.)

8