34. Life Script System…Skill!?
881 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karna felt very unreal at this time, He was in a dark space facing the illusionary transparent barrier but no matter how much he tried, He wasn't able to break past it.

"What is this thing, And where *Dolphin noises* I am?"

The star child, Helplessly looked at the barrier in front of him. This place was a nightmare for someone like him who was afraid of the dark. Although lots of things have changed in the past 7 years, this fear of the dark like a shadow, Never goes away, Always haunting him. Which was ironic as he was the son of the god of light, Suya, A star.

The only thing that consoled him was that this was like the same space he was in when he met Lord Shiva.

"I think I have to break this barrier to get out of here."

He looked up and saw a fragile-looking barrier but no matter how he tried, He couldn't able to break it.

"System, Where am I? And how to break this barrier?"

In desperation, He again called out to the system fully knowing it would not answer him.

[.....]

As he predicted, System didn't respond to his calls at all.

*Bang* 

*Bang* 

*Bang* 

Seeing this, He didn't waste any more time and used all his strength and bombarded the fury of his fits on this barrier but other than a few ripples on the surface, Nothing changed; There was not even a scratch on that fragile glass-like surface.

"Damn it! Do I have to use the power of the Sovereign Constitution?"

After trying all the things, He reluctantly decided to use his last resort.

Although the power explosion of this body is super strong it also costs him lots of energy. Even if this is a celestial period, the Law of energy conservation still applies here. 

For now, He didn't have any cultivation technique or any cultivation base nor had any yogic power, Which can replenish the lost energy.

That makes food the only source for him to get back his lost energy, A lot of food. So much food that even he gets tired of eating .

This thing happened to him before, When out of curiosity to see the extent of his power, He used the full power he can use of this body. The result was that a big hill like a stone turned into fine powder but he too felt like he would collapse any moment because of lack of energy.

Thankfully, he is a demi-god and has the celestial earrings, Which help him hold on, But later he became so hungry that he eats for hours, Making his mother Radha very worried, Fearing that he might get possessed by the evil spirits but after remembering about his celestial birth, Her heavy heart let down.

Then she had to work hard for hours to cook for him, Though she was doing all that with a wide smile on her face, He did see the tiredness between her eyebrows. 

After all, He ate for hours that day making her work to prepare food for him for hours too. This makes him very guilty. Even if she said that She was not tired and it is a blessing for her to make food for her son, She will not be tried even if she did make it every day for him but he still saw how tired she was no matter how much she was denied.

That was when he decided, Until he stepped on the road of cultivation, He would not use the power of his physique, But now...

"Okay, You better work....Huh!?"

But just as he was about to provoke the power of the body inside him, Cracks like a cobweb slowly began to spread on the surface of the barrier.

*Crack* 

*Crack* *Crack* 

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack* 

*Shatter* 

Slowly those cracks increased and spread more and more until the barrier couldn't stand it and then it was finally shattered.

"Huh!? WAIT!!?? WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!"

As that barrier broke, A strong suction force came and dragged him out of this place.

[Ding! The time limit of 24 hours for the weaving skill is over, Host is no longer able to receive a critical strike on the weaving skill EXP.

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for reaching level 100 in weaving... ]

[Ding! The host reached level 100, Comprehending the unique skill "Thread of the world"...

Congratulations to the host for triggering 10,000 times critical hits...

Congratulations to the host for gaining supreme level unique skill {The Threads Of Fates}]

When he opened his eyes, the voice of the system rang in his mind. It took him little time to come back to his senses but then he looked around and was startled by the feeling he got.

Impure, Dirty, Mistakes, Disgusting.....

These kinds of words appeared in his heart before as he looked at the clothes in the mill, When he reached LV 90 of weaving skill, But now it's completely opposite. He not only has flaws in them but also saw lots of plus points in them. 

The feeling of disgust and others faded, What remained was a pure feeling of appreciation like he had before he started learning the weaving.

"Back to the origin, Is the sign of the supreme attainment."

This word appeared in his mind. In his past life, the novel he used to read said something like this, When a skill is harnessed to the highest level, It will appear to be as simple as the beginning. Now it turns out that nonsense had little truth.

[Ding! {Threads Of Fates} Completely integrated into the host's body, Information about it is like the following....

{Threads Of Fates}: As the name suggests, This skill allows the host to see the thread of the fate of any being and extract their basic information.

Because the host achieved the supreme level of weaving skill, the host can even glimpse into the person's potential future and the opportunities they will encounter.

(Note : The extent of future time depends on the strength, Potential, And luck of the person the host was trying to peer into.

It can be a day, week, month, year, or end of the person's life.)

Person luck is divided into 5 types like the following...

• Black : Bad luck, Anyone is hardly born with this unless, they are ...Well very unlucky, The one who is born with this luck will always encounter bad luck, No matter where he will go he will somehow find struggle and be hit by bad luck.

• Red : This is a common level of luck that normal people have.

• Blue : A little lucky person, Can live life happily without having to worry about most things.

• Purple : A very lucky one, Anyone who was born with this Luck, Didn't have to worry about being unlucky, Most of the time odds will favor them.

• Golden : This is heaven's favorite, Anyone who has this luck will create history, Odds will always favor them.

These individuals were sheltered by heaven. In your words, you can call them the son of luck or the daughters of luck.]

Karna was stunned reading the description of this unique skill.

'Didn't this skill be like a tone-down version of a life script system? With this, I don't have to worry about not knowing about the characters, I can just see their details.'

He can only come up with the thought that this skill is like a system in that life script novel, Where the protagonist has a system that shows him the future opportunity of the child of luck and can steal them.

He long since accepted this world was way too different than the one he read about it before, So a skill like the xianxia novel popping up didn't surprise him that much.

'Let me see my luck, The system uses this skill on me.'

Karna enthusiastically said, He really wants to know about his future and his luck. After all, this is a hidden force that is responsible for the fortune and misfortune of a person. He didn't try this skill yet, So to be on the safe side he asks the system to do it.

As his voice fell, He saw a thin long invisible to the naked eye single thread come out of him to form the bundle, Which rolled on him like a woolen ball. As he subconsciously thought to touch it, System's voice rang in his mind.

[Ding! Information about the selected target is like the following...

Name : Karna / Vasusen 

Identify : Son of Suta, Son of Surya (Hidden)

Luck : Blackish-Red (Unluckly)

Next opportunity : A royal teacher of Hastinapur will take pity on you and decide to teach you but before that, he will beat you half to death to check your qualification, then he will ask for a thousand gold coins as a fee for teaching you. ]

" *Dolphin noises* *A lot of Dolphin noises* !!!" 

This time his Kalyuga side came out as he saw his luck was super black with just a speck of red color in it. The system even directly judged him as unlucky, Then he read about his upcoming opportunity. Others might get a hidden powerhouse as a teacher or a powerful medicine just by walking but for him, Just to get a teacher, He will be beaten half to death. This difference in treatment hit his mentality hard.

So the flowery words of his time came out of his mouth. Fortunately, Today was an off day, So no one was at the mill. If not their ears surely will bleed hearing his praises to the ancestors.

'System, You give a critical strike on every other thing, Then why didn't you crit on the luck?'

Helplessly he asked the system, Complaining about his luck to him.

[.......]

If it was a different system, At this time it should surely have jumped out and arrogantly explained that the crit luck of Heaven Defying Supreme Luck he received will create the illusion to hide his presence from the world but unfortunately this was not that kind of system.

"Sigh* Forget about it, I can just steal the opportunities of that son of lucks, Come to think about it, Pandavas (Son of Pandu) were to qualify to be the son of lucks. Let's just go and see if they are going to have any chance and see if I can steal it."

Karna sighed and thought about alternatives. Then he came up with this plan, He knows that Pandavas just came back in the palace, So he has a chance to go and steal their hidden chances.

He didn't have guilt in his heart for stealing from them. After all, doing this not only makes him stronger but also weakens them, It's like hitting two birds with one stone.

As for working with them? This thing he never considered. The moment Gandhari and Dhritarashtra do good for him, He was tied to their chariot, So he decided to support them.

Anyway, He did not like Pandavas much, In his eyes there were hypocrites, Always hiding behind the word of Dharma (Righteousness) for their sins.

Even if he wants to make peace with them, They will never agree to lower-born Suta (Charioteer) because they were pro-caste systems.

"Okay, It's decided, First make a dress for those four, Then make one each for Radha Maa (Mother) and Queen Gandhari. This will also give me a reason to go into the palace."

He thought of this and started working on it. He had to go into the palace to see those Pandavas, For to see their future opportunities as a target as to be in the line of sight.

(A/N: Guys I am trying, Just give me a little more time, I will try to make the story a little fast-paced.

Also if you want to use curse words, Don't try to write normally as all comments containing bad words will be deleted by a web novel system automatically, I can't do anything about it.

So try putting *, @, $,%,&, Etc symbols in it. That way comments will not go to be deleted. Don't thank me for this suggestion, Just show little mercy while commenting.

Well, I somehow managed to write this chapter, So here you go, guys.

Like always, Thank you for reading, and have a good day 😁.)

8