43. Horror Of The System
923 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! Hidden achievement "Save the fallen Star" is complete...

Distributing rewards...

Congratulations to the host for getting the God-Level skill "StarFall."

StarFall : Power to make stars fall on the targeted opponent or create a meteor shower on the opposing army. 

(Note : The power of this skill can be controlled by the Host, And it will increase as the host became stronger.) ]

But to Karna's horror, System was just getting started. It once again gives him some OP powers.

'This...Is the system broken? Can even give the power of stars?'

Karna was dumbfounded, This system was taking out more and more stuff that was not in line with a million times crit system.

He knows how the OP million times crit system is but it's nowhere near to this level.

"Teacher, Tell me when we will start our study sections on Warfare?"

Eklavya was ecstatic. He thought that after he kneels he will be humiliated and chased off but contrary to his thinking, This inhumanly beautiful prince accepted him as a student.

It is his dream to learn warfare and earn the respect of others, not their pity.

'Maybe he was the Avatar of some god, Who took pity on me, That's why he accepted me as a student.'

This thought passed through in his mind looking at Karna. After all the beauty of Karna has long since broken through the limit mortal humans should have, He at first glance can know not to be human at all but celestial.

"Huh!? Sorry, currently I don't know anything about weapons and all."

Karna answered him with a straight face, He didn't know anything about weapons. 

His mother Radha never let him near the weapons fearing he will harm himself, Even when Adhiratha wanted to teach him a little about weapons secretly she somehow found them. 

His father Adiratha had to spend a lot of time apologizing and accepting his mistake to calm her displeasure.

She became this overprotective also because of that gem incident that happened in the royal court. She was worried sick for months as that gem never came out of him.  

Although the medic assured her that nothing was wrong with Karna, her mother's heart didn't calm down for months. 

So now she was very protective of him, Fearing he would do something like that again. That's why he didn't even have small jewelry on him nor gave any money until now fearing he might swallow it.

Even when Karna tried to tell her that he is grown and will not swallow something like that, She never gave him any money. In her eyes, he was still that few days old Karna. 

After all, for a mother, Her child is never old enough and always be the one who needs her care.

"What!!?"

It was Eklavya who was shocked to the extreme, and yelled. 

Being a warrior is his dream. He thought that now he has a teacher and he can start to learn it, Even if his teacher might be younger than him but he never considers that thing. 

 As knowledge is not bound by the restriction of age but it was an experience which is.

Also in his mind, he considered Karna as the Avatar of this god, So he also was sure that he can learn weapon knowledge from him but now hearing the words of his teacher that he didn't know weapons at all, How can he be able to calm down?

He felt like the whole world was crashing down on him, You know once he accepted someone as a guru then he can't accept anyone else as a guru.

He can learn from others but he can't get their true heritage knowledge of weapons. That's why he felt very sad, scared, and betrayed.

'He didn't say he will teach me weapons, He just said to help him protect his kingdom.'

Eklavya realized the words spoken by his now teacher were tricky. He never says he will teach him weapons, he just asked him to be his student.

'So this was trickery he used to humiliate me.'

Eklavya thought and gritted his teeth but not even once there was thought of turning his face and not admitting Karna as his teacher.

It was not his line of a character, Once he had given his word then he rather loses his life than to let his word fall.

Eklavya thought too much, It was just casual words spoken by Karna without any hidden meaning at all.

"Wait! I don't know it yet, but I will learn in the future and will teach you. Until then, if you are interested, I can teach you weaving. I am quite good at it."

Karna felt embarrassed, He saw through the thoughts of Eklavya, But he was also pleased that even thinking that he betrayed him, He didn't turn his face.

"You want to teach me weaving, Gurudev?"

Eklavya solidified his belief that Karna just wants to humiliate him and nothing else but if Karna wanted to teach him then he was ready to learn.

Anyway, No knowledge is a waste of knowledge.

"Do you want to learn it? Look, you can do this once you master it."

Karna has to show that he was not trying to humiliate him, So he decided to show him the real power of LV 100 skill.

*Boom* 

So he waved his hand and commanded the laws of words to gather in front of him like threads. 

Various colored runes formed in front of him, And he just casually picked them up and started weaving a dress for the Eklavya.

He can't let his student wander in the world with tattered clothes which were barely covering his body, Can he?

"This...Brother, what is Angraj (King of Anga) doing?"

Sushala, who was hiding behind her brother, asked , looking at the phenomenon in front of her. 

The dazzling lights of laws were enchanting in her eyes, Making her curious.

"I-I don't know, But no matter how I look at it. It looks divine."

Suyodhan too was shocked by this scene in front of him. 

He didn't know what his new friend was doing but he knew one thing. This was a divine thing. He could feel the horror of those threads in Karna's hands which he was casually weaving together.

'Avatar.'

This word popped into his mind. He too thought Karna was the Avatar of the god as no mortal human can do what Karna was doing right now.

What felt like an eternity was just a few minutes, And one simple-looking but radiating powerful aura dress was born in this world. 

In this time period no one spoke single words as if fearing to disturb the tranquility of this divine event.

"Good enough for now."

Karna looked at the dress in front of him and spoke, Although it was good but because it was made by only using laws without the support of normal threads as a guide, It was lacking in quality, Of course, it was in his eyes.

When others heard his words they were dumbfounded. 

'Is this divine garment just good enough in his eyes?'

Everyone present only had this thought. They looked at the saffron colored dress floating in the air in front of them with shock. 

The saffron color which represents renunciation, Is very suitable for Eklavay who wanted to go against his fate and the norm of society. 

"Here, It will look good on you."

Karna just waved his hand and that floating dress flew toward Eklavya, And because there were no physical threads in it, It directly fell on his body and automatically wore on him.

Even if his body was covered in dirt, It was not able to stain this dress at all, Showing that it was no ordinary garment.

"What do you think now? Wanted to learn this?"

Karna looked at Eklavya, And saw that shocked look, And knew that he no longer thought he was there to humiliate him.

*Thud* 

"I apologize to the teacher for doubting you. Please give me a punishment.'

What Karna answered was a loud thud, Eklavya directly kneeled to ask for forgiveness.

He now confirmed the boy in front of him clearly is the Avatar of some god, Only they might be able to do something like this miracle.

"Why are you apologizing? Doubting something is the first step in learning. If you don't doubt then how can you learn?"

Karna quickly lifted Eklavya, He clearly heard a cracking sound when he landed on his knees. 9 out of 10 times it's a fracture.

While lifting him he said these words. He also follows this rule of his, If you don't doubt it then you will never learn.

Einstein was his prime example. If he didn't doubt the rule of Newton then he would never be able to learn and find out the mistakes in those laws. 

So he likes to doubt most things but of course, Given it has a logical reason for it.

"Can you stand? Let's go and show it to a medic."

Karna lifted Eklvaya and asked, He saw his legs were shaking obviously because of injury, He was barely able to stand up.

"I can stand, Gurudev."

Eklavya pushed down and ignored the pain that came from his knees and answered Karna.

*Smack* 

As he spoke, He was smacked on the head by Karna. It was a little painful but he didn't even ask why he got hit.

"Not going to ask why I hit you? Didn't I just say to doubt is a good thing? And if you have doubts you should ask questions."

Karna asked him in a stern voice.

"That...Guru dev doubting teacher is a sin, I already did it just now, I didn't want to do it again, What teacher does, He does it for the good of his students."

Eklavaya hardly managed to stand up but he answered truthfully. This is how he thinks of a teacher. In his eyes, the teacher can only do things for the good of his students.

"No, you are wrong. Not all teachers are like that. Some are partial, Some are greedy and some are just using their students as a weapon of revenge."

Karna said to him from his heart, He saw the future of Eklavya, How because of his belief he fell from high heaven. That's why he wanted to correct his thinking process.

"People like that didn't deserve to be called Guru."

Eklavaya also answered, If a teacher is not thinking about the well -being of his student then that person is not a teacher at all but someone who pretends to be one.

"That's true but it's hard to know who is who. Anyway, forget about that. I wanted to tell you never to lie and be ashamed of admitting anything to the teacher and doctor."

Karna didn't want to waste time on this deep, profound issue, So he told him why he smacked him.

"I didn't- "

"When you need help, Don't be ashamed to ask others, especially your teacher. Let's go and let the royal doctor take a look at your knees."

Karna cut him off mid-sentence and answered the question he didn't get to ask. After that he didn't let him stand anymore, and picked him up on his back to carry him toward the royal doctor.

"This...You don't have to do this Gurudev, I can- "

"Shut up, If you do that you are just going to worsen the injury, I don't want to teach the crippled student."

This time Karna spoke in the tone of the teacher to shut him off. He knows that people like him respect their teacher a lot, They never let their teacher work for them.

He knows that because the original Karna too likes him, And he who comes here with his cause and effect is also affected by it.  

So It is necessary to be stern with him or he felt bad in his heart.

"Friend Suyodhan, Can you lead me to the Royal doctor? I don't know where the chamber is."

After he lifted Eklavya he asked Suyodhna, who from beginning to end didn't say much but just stood on the side like a bystander.

"Of course, Friend Karna, Let's go, I will lead you to him."

Suyodhan thought Karna was Avatar, So he will not want to be friends with bad omens like him, But when he heard Karna calling him friend, A hope ignited in his heart. He felt happy that there is still someone other than his parents and uncle, Who doesn't think it was a bad omen.

So he leads Karna who was carrying Eklavya on his back while Sushala, like a little follower, keeps sticking to her brother's back.

(A/N : Sorry for the late Update 😅😅😅.

Also i recommend reading my new novel 

 "Surviving in the woman's world as a novel villain."

LINk :

https://www.webnovel.com/book/surviving-in-woman's-world-as-a-novel-villain._22091794606468005

It is also in the editor's choice today. And will contract soon.

Like always thank you for reading and have a good day 😁.)

8