43. Angry Gandhari
889 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the medic's chamber, a group of younger children was surrounded by unconscious Bheema.

"Is Bharata (Brother) Bheem okay?"

"What happened to him? Who beat him this inhuman way?"

A worried but calm-looking child said to the medic.

"Pitamaha (Grandfather) tell me the name of that person, and I will cut his head off."

A very good-looking child said to the group as he waved his cold glaring sword.

"We first should calm down, And find out whose fault it was."

A calm intelligent-looking child said to the group.

"Shadeva, Our brother beat this badly and you are still thinking about who is wrong and right?"

"Bharata Yudhister gave me permission, I will go and ask Mahamhim to bring the head of that man."

Said a child who had a bow in his hands.

"All of you shut up, No one said anything about this outside or the results will be catastrophic."

Suddenly an elderly man came to this group and remained in a stern voice. He was Bhishma, the title holder of the greatest warrior of this time.

"Why!? Don't you see how badly our brother was beaten by Pitamaha? We need justice. If you do not give it to us, Then we will ask in the royal court."

Said a sword-holding child.

"Shut up, Not a single word. This matter ends here."

Bhishma's blood boiled hearing that this person wanted to go to court. He paid a very heavy price to stop that monster from going to court but his nephews wanted to hit themselves in the foot.

Going to the royal court is equivalent to courting death.

"Bhima was wrong in this, Accept that and forget about this thing that happened."

Bhishma said and without waiting for others to reply turned left with the speed he came.

"Do we have to swallow this humiliation?"

A boy holding a bow gritted his teeth. They are Dev-Putra, The son of Deva, A demi-God, When did they suffer this much humiliation? He wants revenge.

"Arjun, Cool down. In the words of Pitamaha. Bheem was in the wrong. So we should drop this topic here."

Shahdeva spoke to Arjun, who was clenching a bow in his hands.

"But is it right to hurt brother Bheem? Look, his whole face has turned blue."

Nakula, A good-looking boy, said to counter Shadevas's words. His blood was boiling looking at his elder brother Bheem's condition.

"All of you don't think about it anymore, Mother is gone to Queen Gandhari. We will get justice, So wait for good news."

A calm elder boy among them spoke, He was the son of Dharmaraj, Yama, The eldest son of Kunti, Yudhister.

Hearing their elder brother saying this, the other four boys calmed down, Waiting for the arrival of their mother.

....

"What's the meaning of this, Queen? My son was brutally beaten in this palace."

Kunti standing in front of a woman excluding a royal aura.

In these 7 years lots of things changed. The soft and forgiving heart of Gandhari which was used to being big as an ocean takes all the mistakes of others and forgives them. Now it is a little solid.

At least now, She will not forgive anyone who wronged her or her family. She also decided to share the burden of her husband's duty and started to actively participate in the court.

Now she earns the respect of most of the court and her own right to speak in it. 

There are also tremendous changes in her temperament. Before she was beautiful but she lacked the temperament of the queen because of her soft and gentle nature.

But now, She was standing in front of Kunti like a lioness looking at her prey.

"Huh!? I don't know what you are talking about, Speak clearly."

A natural aura of superiority was released from Gandhari's body, When she spoke.

She was in the Shiva temple since morning praying for protection for her family and that little guy who might have forgotten about her.

Now she just came out of it. She wanted to go back to her chamber but stopped mid-way by Kunti.

"So you don't know Queen? Your sons beat my son brutally, Even now, He is still unconscious. I need justice. Why did they beat my son like that? What would I do as a widow if something happened to him?."

Kunti started her dream, Tears flowed out of her eyes like a broken dam and she started to speak her grievance to Gandhari.

This is her usual act, First says about her problem and then reminds others about her being a widow of the time this trick works.

She in the last 7 years too changed, Before she at least had a little sense of sympathy for others, Which was shown when she had thrown Karna into the raging river...Wait never mind.

She always was cold-blooded, And now she has become even better at it.

"They are children, They play, They fight. It's common to get injured, While playing, Right Kunti?"

Gandhari realized what Kunti was talking about, Then gears in her mind moved. She looked at Kunti and said in a weird tone.

After all, these were words Kunti spoke to her when she first saw her injured children. If not for Pandavas were children. She really doesn't know what she has done to them.

Mother's anger can even burn gods, not to mention the mere demi-gods.

But she controlled her anger and decided to talk with Kunti. What she heard were these exact words. Not only that she was once again reminded that this world is not as good as she once believed, So her determination to protect her family increased.

It's just that because of the backlog of royal duties, She didn't have that much time to take care of her children. 

"That-...But *Sigh* I ask for leave, Queen."

Kunti realized She can't have her way with this mother hen, So she decided to go to someone else. 

Anyway, Although Gandhari is queen there are also people above her, Like royal teacher Kripacharya and Mahamhim Bhishma.

And "coincidentally" they both were on their side and there was also a Mahamantri Vidur, A royal secretory that was also pro-Pandavas.

"To whose mistake, Did Bheem get injured?"

Gandhari didn't get answers to all her questions yet, So she will not allow her to leave.

"I don't know, He was someone else. It was Mahamahim Bhishma, Who was there."

Of course, Kunti was not stupid enough to say it was an ally of the king who beat Bhima because if that happened then there will be a royal court held, Then she and her family's fate will be worse.

"Ohhh....You can go now."

Gandhari see through that Kunti was hiding something, After all benign royal court for the 7 years teach you lots of things, Detecting the lives of others is one of them.

Kunti might be good at tricky and all but she is still not comparable to those guys on the court. They even hold the knife in their smile, If one is not careful they will lose a lot.

"Thank you, Queen."

Kunti didn't want to stay here anymore, The pause Gandhari took before broke her into a cold sweat feeling that her lie was caught by Gandhari.

Thankfully she got persimmons, So she gave the compulsory greeting to Gandhari before fleeing away from there.

"Are they alright?"

Gandhari looked at the left back of Kunti with coldness in her eyes. She knows the thing said by Kunti is half true. So she became worried about her children.

So she walked towards the royal doctor's chamber. Royal medic and Royal doctor are different jobs.

Royal medic is meant to take care of Royal members of people, While Royal doctor is specially reserved for the direct line member of the current king.

Only those people can have the right to ask the royal doctor for treatment. If you want them to treat others then you need permission from either the current  King, Queen, or prince. 

Royal doctors only listen to their orders, Not others, That's why Gandhari goes towards the chamber of Royal doctors, not a medic.

...

"It will be completely healed in 1 or 2 hours."

Royal doctor said to Eklavya, Who was laying down on the beach, His knees covered some slava of herbs with a foul smell.

"Thank you,  Bhaskar Vaidhya, for treating him."

It was Suyodhan who folded his hands to show his gratitude to Vaidhya, meaning doctor Bhaskar.

After all, Even in this time of age. The doctor is treated with the same respect as Devas. 

After all, isn't it saying that saving one life is better than hundreds of years of penance?*

"No prince, It is my duty to follow your demands, I am nothing but a loyal servant to the throne."

A Royal doctor, Bhaskar said to Suyodhana. 

This was a doctor Gandhari personally chose When she fired the last one. Not only this medic did not discriminate against his patients like the previous one but he was also a very good doctor.

Whinjuresn is known for the fact that an injury like a fracture was able to completely heal in an hour or two. There is even a legend that he can heal anyone as long as there is breath in their body but it is still a legend, It is yet to be confirmed.

"I can't wait that long, My family will be worried, They are still hungry, I have to go and- Arghhh!!"

Hearing that it will take an hour to heal, Eklavya couldn't sit still and wanted to sit up but as he moved his knees. A sharp pain came which halted his moments.

"Keep laying down or ready to face my wrath."

Karna, seeing these dumb actions of Eklavya, Pushed him down to lay and sternly warned him.

"Guards!! Go to the southern area of the forest and bring a group of 1 woman and 6 kids of the Nishad tribe to the guest palace and arrange good for them."

After Karna warned him, He called out to guards, Who quickly came and ordered them to bring Eklavya's family to the guest palace. 

This guest palace was given to him by Gandhi So when he come to the palace He can stay as much time he wants there and did not feel unwelcome. That's why he asked Eklavya's family to put it there for time being.

"Mitra (Friend) that palace is reserved for someone else by Maata (Mother). So we can't put them there. How about you put them in my chamber? I can share a room with any of my brothers."

Suyodham was startled to hear where Karna wanted to put Eklvayas family, So he spoke up. It was the order of his mother, So he can't let his friend break that command and commit a crime.

"Don't worry Mitra, Empress Gandhari will not mind me, That reminds me, Where is Empress? I came here searching for her."

Karna patted Suyodhan's shoulder and said to him, Then realized that he was still holding a dress he made for the Gandhari. So he asked Suyodhan about her. Maybe he will know where she is.

After he also apologized to her for not coming here during these last 2 years, Although he did it thinking not to bother her as she had lots of work but she might misunderstand him.

"Ahhhh!!! Ouch, it's hurting, It's hurting!!!!"

When he was done talking, Karna felt the presence of someone behind him but he also sensed that there was no ill-intentioned aura on them.

He was about to turn around and see who it was but the opponent moved first and grabbed his ear and twisted it.

Karna realizes who the opponent is after all in this palace only one person can do this to him. So he too decided to act with them.

(A/N : Yoo, Sorry I was busy writing with my new novel 

"Surviving In The Woman's World As Novel Villain."

Link : 

 https://www.webnovel.com/book/surviving-in-woman's-world-as-a-novel-villain._22091794606468005

Oh yes, It's indeed a seamless promotion. Tell me if you like it or not.

Also, there will be 3/week chapters. With a 2-3 -2 days gap. So you don't have to wait without a proper date.

Also I didn't read this chapter, Afte I corrected mistakes in Doc. So there will be mistakes of autocorrect, Which will be corrected tomorrow as I am sleepy as last night I pulled an all-nighter.

Like always, Thank you for the reading, and have a good day 😁.)

8