44. Marriage?
940 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gandhari was worried about her children, So he hurriedly walked toward the royal doctor. 

She knew if Bheema had beaten her that badly then he might have done something very worse to her kids. Then her eldest Suyodhna got angry and beat him brutally.

She knew her eldest is normally very easy going but once someone touched him forbidden, His family. Then he turns into the most brutal person.

He will ignore rules, laws, morals, etc. Just to punish those who wronged his loved ones. 

So her legs were like flying toward the chamber of the Royal doctor. She didn't show it in front of Kunti but her heart fell into chaos When she heard Bheem was beaten.

But what she saw in the chamber shocked her. The little guy who had forgotten about her was talking with her eldest.

'He grows up into a handsome boy.'

Gandhari thought about it When she saw him. His height was reaching toward her shoulders, His royal attire also made him look like some celestial prince fallen on this mortal plane.

She still couldn't believe he is a son of Suta, A normal son of the common person. Although she didn't care about caste it was just fascination for her to think of him being someone else. 

But after a moment of surprise, Resentment, and Grief comes over her. He was in these 2 years not even once coming to meet her, She was angry at him.

So like always, She walked towards him and pinched his ear and made the moment of twist motion but of course, there was no strength behind her action.

Karna also realized who was behind him, He wasn't able to find her before because on her body there was no ill intention for him, So his senses couldn't pick up her presence. 

Then Karna started acting, He didn't feel an ounce of pain, Not to mention Gahdnari did not use any power at all but even if she did, Face-Slap body will counter it. 

"Now you remember to come to me, Huh, Radheya?"

Gandhari tried to act sternly but there was a slight smile on her face.

"Aaaaooo, Ouchh!! It's hurting, Queen . Please forgive me and let go of my fragile ear. If you break it, Then who will marry me?'

Karna acted to their standards and typical routine before. After all he, not less trouble caused by him before, He was a nightmare for that court and the royal family members.

"Ahem, Only know how to pretend."

Gandhari said so but she let go of his ear with a dissatisfied look on her face.

"Are you hungry?"

After that she asked him, She knows his appetite. He always seemed too hungry, So he was worried that he would not say it because of embarrassment.

"Yes I was, I didn't eat anything from yesterday."

Karna just realized he didn't eat anything after Gandhari reminded him, Yesterday he was busy learning skills, So he forgot about hunger.

And now he also used power in his body, So he was super hungry. The only reason he didn't realize this was that his Kundals (Earrings) were supplementing him with enough energy to keep working. 

"Why!!?... Forget about it. Let's go to the royal kitchen later but first let me talk with my son."

Gandhari was startled by his statement but then she thought that Radha being overprotective and loving of her son, Will never let him be hungry for the whole day, So she just thought that he was just messing around as always.

So she decided to do a job, Which she came here for.

"Why did you beat him that much, Suyodhan? Is he bullying you or your brothers?"

Gandhari was angry but not at Suyodhana but at Kunti, She didn't tell her whole thing making her unsure of how to handle this situation.

"That- Maa..."

Suyodhan didn't dare to look at his mother, He hid his hands behind his back, Although he washed the blood on them he still felt guilty.

He also didn't want to tell Bhima's bullying. If that happens, His mother will take drastic measures making her have to bear backlash from royal elders.

"!!!...*Sigh* Just tell me I will not do anything to them."

How can she as his mother not know what he was thinking about, she also said that she will not do anything to them.

Anyway, Bheem got punished enough, She didn't have to add more to it.

"Maa!!!"

Before Suyodhan could do anything, Sushala rushed  mother and hugged her waist because of her short height. 

She was very afraid before Bheema rushed towards her, She kept herself together all this time not to make her brothers worried.

But not that her mother is here, Like a wander finding oasis, She finds her solace. So she hugged her mother and started crying.

Hearing the painful cry of her youngest, Gandhari's heart was bleeding. She didn't know what happened but it was not a simple blunder of kids.

"Bheem *Sob* *Sob* is scary."

Sushala started complaining to her mother about every injustice that happened to her. Her tears and snot tainted the clothes of Gandhari but she was not in a position to care about it.

Gandhari sat on her knees and wiped out the tears from her small chubby face, Then she hugged her in her arms. Her eyes were filled with love and distress.

Her children suffered this much silently because they didn't want to bother her. She felt distressed that because of her absence her children had to mature early.

They lost their children's innocence. In this worry-free time of their lives, they had to worry about the politics of the family.

She decided that She will spend more and more time with her kids. She can't let them fall into the abyss of revenge. One fallen like her is enough for their family; they don't need one more.

"Vikrama, Sushasan, Suyodhan come here."

She called out her other children by standing and also included them in her hug. These were rare moments in the last few years where she showed weakness. 

She realizes that maybe the queen and princess were winning but the mother in her was carving for her children's love. She wants justice but not for the exchange of happiness for her children.

"Why are you standing there? Come here."

Seeing that Karna didn't move, She sternly asked him to come to her. She felt bad thinking Karna may be treating her as an outsider. 

In her darkest time, Karna was the one who pulled her out, So in her heart, he had a special place. She loved him the same as her other children but now it seems that he does not think like that.

"Ohh I am coming."

Karna didn't hesitate and also joined in for a hug, He used to live in a very free society in Kalyuga. So there is no rule that outside men are not supposed to touch women, Even if that man is a little child. Only family members can touch women.

He only stopped thinking about letting mother and children share their precious moments but now he was invited. He was not rejected and also joined in a hug.

"Sometimes I am jealous of Radha being your mother."

After they break the hug, Gandhari said. She heard from Sushala that it was Karna who saved her from Bheema and how he tricked Bhishama and got the promise of three things.

"Why jealous? You can be my mother, Just marry your daughter to me. After all, didn't my wife's mother."

Karna said casually to lift the atmosphere, Which got heavy because of Bheema's incident. Anyway, people in his time used to say things like this jokingly.

But he forgot that he was not in Kaliyuga but in Dwapar. People take this thing very seriously. 

Karna didn't know this thinking of people at this time and still thinks like in Kaliyuga because of the overprotectiveness of his Radhe maa. 

She didn't allow him to go to other places thinking he would be hurt when he was insulted because of his caste, Plus he used to play in either palace or with that squad of girls. 

In the palace because of the protection of Gandhari and Dhritarashtra, no one says anything  to him no matter what he did and those girls didn't have any problem with his style as they also don't care about those rules.

That's why he still thinks like the Kalyug period. 

*Growl* 

No one said anything but Karna's stomach growled in protest, It needed food. So Karna failed to see the various expressions on others' faces. Right now all his mind is on eating.

"Eklavya, Let's go to eat, I am super hungry."

Karna couldn't hold back his hunger anymore after being reminded by Gandhari before, So he was in a hurry.

So he asked Eklvaya to come with him to eat.

"Can we go to eat, Queen? I am really hungry."

Karna looked at Gandhari's stunned face and asked without seeing this shock on her face.

"Okay, Let's go."

Gandhari came to her senses, And spoke before leading them towards the kitchen. In her shock she didn't even ask who Eklvaya was. 

'What's the matter with her?'

Feeling gaze on him, Karna turned around just to see Sushala was taking sneak peek at him from Gandhari's side, Just to turn her head hurriedly when she saw him looking at her.

Karna didn't have time to think about the weirdness of people, Right now he just wanted to eat.

(A/N : Remember the Heaven defying luck? It will create an illusion and create situations where others ignore the key information, When necessary even Karna can be affected if it was created a good situation for him, This is what happens here.

Like always thank you for reading and have a good day 😁.)

10