45. Not Bad Candidate For Son-In-Law
1.2k 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

———  Pov Gandhari ——— 

I just heard something incredible. Karna said he wanted to marry my daughter Sushala.

Well, it's not a bad choice either, I knew him from the very beginning, He didn't have a bad personality either, and he also wasn't lacking in looks. So there is no problem for him to think of my Sushala.

He also has a kingdom, Which means the cast is also not going to cause any people as the king can marry the princess.

From the look of it, Shushla also does not hate this idea.

'I guess I should talk to Aarya about this. Anyway, Shushla will be going to Kanyakul (School for royal girls). Karna might also go to Gurukul (Warrior school).'

I think it's good to fix marriage first, When they both come back there will be a wedding for them. Araya also does not disagree with this decision.

"Wait!! Karna, who is this your new friend?"

After the shock, I finally found a young man with Karna. I don't know why when that young man looked at Karna, His eyes had immense respect.

It's weird as this young man looks older than Karna. Also the clothes on him caught my eyes.

I had never seen this beautiful work of art. Each thread of that cloth looked divine. I have to ask him, Who made him that dress. I also wanted something like that.

"Ohh He? He is my new student, Eklavaya."

Karna looked at me and introduced this young man to me, Byt his words shocked me. 

Student?! How come this young man will be a student of a child-like Karna? I didn't understand how that was possible and what even Karna was going to teach him.

"Greeting Queen"

That young man named Eklavya kneeled on one knee and greeted me with quite a respect. Seeing her doing this, I too raised my hand to give him permission to stand up.

'This guy should learn something from Eklvaya.'

My eyes unconsciously went to Karna, and this thought emerged in my mind. Karna not even once greeted her like this concerning queen status.

Although I didn't mind or say even like it he must create boundaries between them but it's a different story in front of others.

I didn't have any problem with this but others do, They just need an excuse to weaken their forces. If they pick up that Karna needed to be punished for not respecting the queen, Then there would be a dilemma for me.

What would I choose? If she doesn't punish him then her status will be in danger, Which also puts her family and kids at risk and if she punishes him then she is also going to harm Karna, The thing she didn't want. 

That's why she wanted him to learn something from Eklvaya. So that Karna would not create trouble for her.

"Queen, I am Nishan. So do I allow myself to enter the royal dining room?"

Eklvaya suddenly asked as we were about to enter the dining room. I was shocked to hear him say that.

Not because of being Nishad but how can a forest dweller have this well-crafted dress? He did not steal it as this dress felt like it was specially made for him.

"Nishan is not allowed to enter the dining room."

I answered him, Thinking he would be angry or feel humiliated but hearing me say this, He just nodded and stood by the door, In the pose of waiting for them there.

'He is a good pupil candidate.'

I was shocked by how good-natured and calm-minded he was. If there was someone else they might have asked Karna to allow him entry but he didn't say anything about it. He just respectfully leaves a way for others.

'This guy always finds something good.'

I looked at Karna, Who was looking at me jokingly. He might have seen through I was trying to test his student. 

Well, he also was very smart. I always felt like talking to my brother when I was with this little guy. Only my brother is capable of tricking him.

"Nishad is not allowed but a student of our allies is always welcome."

I got my answer. This Eklvaya was not bad to be with Karna, So I didn't want to embarrass him anymore, So I finally said the words.

"Really!? Can I enter?"

Eklvaya asked me in surprise. There was an unbelievable look on his face, Not understanding what I said to him.

"Yes, You can, You are a student of this little guy right?"

I said to him, I felt pain in his voice when he asked me, Maybe he suffered and was dismissed by too many people.'' That he didn't believe in royals anymore.

I know this feeling very well, I too once had that look when I got to know how cold this huge gold palace can be. Only benefits and self-interest matter here.

This was even ready to kill her infant newborn eldest son Suyodhan, When they felt a threat to their interest. From that day on, All the remaining feelings and nostalgia she had vanished. A little soft corner she had for these people was also consumed by her fire of yearning for justice.

Now only her family is important in her heart, Her husband, Her childrens, Her brother matter to her now, Of course, There was also a place for one little guy.

"I am so hungry, Can you please bring food soon.".

Karna was first to sit on the silk mattress in front of a small dining table. After seating, he put a bag with him on the table too.

'What's in there, Karna? You were carrying for a long time."

I got curious and asked him, I thought it was an apology gift for me from him but now it's not seem like that. After all, if it was a gift for me, He should have given it to me long ago.

"Ohh!!? I completely forgot about this, ``This is I made for you queen."

Karna smacked his head and picked up the cloth bag, carried towards me. 

"Sorry, I should have given it to you before the queen but I was so hungry that I had forgotten about it hehe."

Karna handed me this cloth bag, And said while rubbing the back of his head.

I was happy, Hering it was a gift, Specially made by him, So the resentment in my heart eased a lot. I don't care what was in it. As a queen I had everything I wanted but I like the gesture this gift represents.

"This- "

I opened a gift and was about to say I like it but no words came out of my mouth.

In the cloth bag was laying a very enchanting purple imperial queen dress. I didn't even need to open it and take a look to see, How brilliant and transcending craftsmanship is.

Even her royal cloth made by Meghna is not compared to this.

I looked up at Karna. At first, I thought he was lying about making this dress but I dropped that idea, Karna never lied to me. So this dress was indeed made by him.

"This is a very good dress Mata.,"

Suddenly, A weak soft voice broke my train of thought, I looked down just to see, At some point, Sushala ran up to her looking at the dress in my hand.

Her gaze was glued on the dress, With wanting looking in her eyes.

I was not surprised, Every woman shares one weakness and that was jewelry and clothes, and this dress targeted both of those weaknesses.

——— POV Sushala ——— 

I didn't know what I was feeling right now, A handsome boy named Karna said he wanted to marry me. 

I don't know what marrying means but I think it was the same game I play with dolls. Well I love to play with him. He can be my husband, and will be his wife. We can make brother Sushasan our Dashi (Servant Girl) and Brother Vikrama our horse.

Brother Suyodhan can be our bodyguard, So I can still play with my brother. I should find a dress for my brother Sushasan. He will look good in it. 

I was thinking about this just to see Karna, who wanted to play house with me, and Gifted something to my Maata (Mother).

I got curious, What it could be. So I came to my mother, Who looked stunned in place. I was about to call her when I saw what was a gift.

A very divine-looking dress was lying on the cloth bag. I had already seen Karna can do magic and create a dress but I never thought that it would be this beautiful.

I also want this dress.

'Will he create a dress for me, If I agreed to be his wife? Anyway, it will be very funny to see brother Sushasan in a dress.'

I thought so and came towards Karna, Who was going back to sit in front of the dining table after giving a gift to mother.

"Karna, let's get married now, Then I will be your wife."

I asked him, When I will be his wife, He will surely make a dress for me, right?

"Pfuuuut~ *Cough* *Cough*"

Karna, who was drinking water, sprayed water out of his mouth and started coughing. Thankfully I was standing by his side, not in front of him. 

Seeing he was choking on the water, I stepped ahead and rubbed his back. I always used to do this as my brothers are always in a rush, So they often choke on something.

——— POV Suyodhan ——— 

Mitra said he wanted to marry my sister. I didn't know how I was feeling. On one hand, I was happy that my Mitra was going to the husband of my Susha but on the other hand, I was also sad that My Susha would leave me after marrying.

I didn't want them to leave me. I, as her brother, can take care of her for her whole life. She didn't need to go away where I needed her to be always with me.

What was she going to do when she was in trouble and needed help? I will not be there.

At least here, 101 brothers are standing for her like a wall that will never let any harm befall their beloved.

But then again, Mitra Karna is also very strong. He even stopped Bheem and sent him flying in a punch. Shusha is safe in his hand.

Still, I don't want her to leave me, leave us, brothers. At least not yet.

'Well, There is still time, right? Even if they marry, They still have a lot of time for us brothers to spend time with her.'

I try to comfort my complicated heart, Anyway, they still have time, Their sister will not go away soon.

So we came into the dining room, and Mitra gave Maata a gift, Which I think she liked. After all, I don't often see the smile on her face.

I know it has to be a dress or something as I saw Mitra has magical power and might be an Avatar of some god. So it's reasonable to say that the dress should be quite good.

Then I saw Susha walking towards our mother and commenting how good the dress was. I know she also liked the dress, As I heard the wanting in her voice.

'I should request Mitra to also make one dress for her.'

I thought about it, If there is something my sister wants, I will do anything to bring the thing my sister wants.

But then I saw and heard something that made me feel like the ground below my feets slipped away. My sister asked Mitra to marry her.

My Susha will no longer be with us brothers. This thought broke my heart. I felt that someone was stealing my sister but I also can't do anything about it as the other person was also his Mitra.

Still he can't let his sister leave now, Not yet. So ran to Susha and Karna. He will not let her leave yet, their brothers still need her.

(A/N : Yoo, Here is the POV you guys asked for. 

Also sorry for being late but please try to understand that I made a contract with another novel, I have to complete the quota of chapters for offers.

So I still have to focus on that novel, But this novel is still updated 2 times a week. I will find time to do it.

Also I didn't read after putting it into autocorrect, As I still have to write another novel's chapter. I will later fix all the wrong things in all my updates when I have my laptop.

Like always thank you for reading and have a good day 😁.)

8