Chapter 1 Transmigration & The Supernatural of Another Earth
264 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

    The moon was full as it shone down between the skyscrapers of downtown Washington D.C. as I walked down the street to the closest convenience store. The moonlight reflected off my pale skin, and raven-black hair, as my brown eyes, scanned the surroundings. I heard a rustle and saw three stray dogs walk out of an alley ahead of me. They had black fur and eyes that reflected the moonlight like a silver mirror, they growled menacingly as they walked toward me. Letting out a few barks they sprinted forward and I ran away, the strays nipping at my heels. However, I was too slow even with adrenaline pumping through my veins I couldn’t get away, as a stray dog got a hold of my ankle. I fell down as another went for my shoulder and the last one for my neck. I felt a sharp tearing pain in my neck then I grew cold, and died.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

    I woke up with a start, sweat beading on my forehead with an immense headache, and my body aching all over. I brought my hand up to wipe my forehead and saw a chubby dark mocha hand come up into view. What the hell! I’m a pale Latino, White mix, why are my hands like a black person’s and why am I so chubby??? I started to get up and nearly tripped as another set of memories hit me like a freight train. My name is Tyrone Salazar? I thought it was Robby Chavez, no it was definitely Robby Chavez, or at least it was before….. I died… 

 

    Tyrone, “Shit, seems like I’m an orphan here. In my past life, my family was so huge I couldn’t even remember everyone's names. This is going to be tough, then again maybe not, this body is a programmer just like my old one, but far more skilled, earning 120,000 U.S. Dollars annually, my old salary was only 80,000.”

 

    I got up and decided to take a shower. After the shower, I stumbled out of the bathroom from a strange feeling in my head. I felt new instincts flood my mind. I now felt all I needed to do was flex my will and I create from nothing. I test it with a flex of my wrist and a solid 4-karat gold Idol of Anubis formed into being above my hand before falling into my palm. I nearly dropped it from the weight It was roughly the height of a basketball.

Tyrone, “Shit! I wonder what else I can create?”

 

Going back into the bathroom and removing my towel, I stared at my chubby 5’9 body and flexed my will. A very fragile transparent orb with swirling white lights in it appeared in my hand. It was an orb containing the power of alteration. My hand gripped the orb as it formed small cracks near my fingertips, small pieces flaking off before turning into white energy that flowed into me. I crushed the orb, the energy, and power flowing into me, as I felt new instincts take hold of me. I reached out with my will and turned my fat into height my body stretching out to 6’5ft and my organs enlarging to accompany my new height. I greatly enlarged my manhood and then my muscles, looking more muscular than that bald Hawaiian movie star who used to be a wrestler. I increased my flexibility, while also increasing my flesh and bone density by 10 times. I turned my hair into dreadlocks and grew a medium-length angular beard. Next, I modified my body's hardness and power to that of a man-sized diamond. I modified my eyes to have near-perfect night/day/color/eagle vision, and I gave my irises a cobalt blue shade. I then removed the limit on my lifespan granting myself an infinite lifespan. I then created another orb, this one was red with a whirlpool of blood inside glowing softly. It was an Orb containing the power, Boundless Vitality. In addition to rapid regeneration, limb regeneration, disease immunity, poison immunity, semi-immortal cells, and superpower-reinforced limitless lifespan, as long as a single cell of mine remained I could reform. With one more wave of my hand, I created a final orb, for now, this one was transparent with a seemingly empty infinite void within. I crushed it and absorbed the power of self-sustenance, making it my own.  I would need neither, food, water, air, or sleep, ever, but I could still, eat, drink, breathe, and sleep if I wanted to. 

 

With a flicker of focus, I created a new pair of clothes that would fit me, dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt, black cowboy boots, and a leather jacket with a cotton hood. I didn’t need to worry about getting them dirty either because they had a self-cleaning feature. I then created a simple steel ring with a raindrop symbol on it, this ring would keep my body clean as long as I wore it. With everything ready, I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone then headed out to see what this world had to offer.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

    The sun was setting when I left and looking into the distance, I realized I was in Washington D.C. because I saw the Washington Monument a few blocks away. Tyrone, “Shit how the hell did this happen? I definitely thought this was an Alternate Earth?” Then I remembered on this Earth Martin Luther King Jr. never got successfully assassinated. The bullet missed, then the shooter and the masterminds were found, arrested, trialed then executed shortly afterward. Everything went so well that it was almost as if there was some divine hand working behind the scenes. Not only that but Kennedy was never assassinated either, in this world. When the sniper fired he was bending down to get his sunglasses. Then the same thing happened to his assailants and those behind the scenes. Arrested, trialed, and executed shortly afterward. Then I remembered another thing, we’ve had five Black presidents, three Latino presidents, a Korean American president, and an Indian American president. Our current President, the 45th president is Dwayne “The Stone” Jackson. Amazing! 

Not to mention Putin doesn’t exist in this timeline, and Russia is becoming westernized. Leading to democratic elections over there, and zero tension with America.  Not only that, but the Global Pandemic never happened here, and it's 2022. This version of Earth is awesome!!! 

 

The only problem is that America is still a falling World Power, and China is still a rising World Power. Other than that everything is great though, and America isn’t on the brink of civil war. Neither is World War 3 on the horizon. Oh my gosh, I just remembered we never invaded the middle east on this version of Earth, hence never aggravating further terrorism, in fact, terrorism is on a heavy decline. Although oil prices have risen a lot, leading to switching to alternative fuel sources faster. Looking around I notice half the cars on the street are from T*sla. Whoah, this is amazing. Walking down the sidewalk I head for the nearest bar so that I can celebrate my new life. I love this Earth so far. Man things are looking up. 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

    The sky was dark when I finally reached a bar. After going inside and sitting at the bar, I realized I can’t get drunk. Hence instead of wasting my money on alcohol, I ordered a root beer. As I sat there bored out of my mind, I noticed multiple women giving me looks of lust. I guess the modification I did to my new body was pretty good. I wonder how I transmigrated by the way? Hopefully, this isn’t some plot by a greater being, to achieve some nefarious means. Just as I was thinking about what I should do, a hot golden blonde woman with blue eyes and pale skin, walked over to me. As she touched my shoulder she leaned in and asked, “Why don’t we go somewhere a bit more private.”

 

    With my goal essentially achieved now, I didn’t refuse, despite her obviously being a thot. I answered, “Sure.” and she pulled me by the hand out toward an alleyway. Things started to get hot and heavy, then as we were making out, she suddenly bit my neck with a pair of large long fangs. Luckily due to my earlier modifications, her fangs not only didn’t penetrate but broke on my skin. Three things then happened very fast. 1 she screamed from the pain of her broken fangs, 2 I panicked, after all, she was a vampire, and if people came to check out the scene it would give off the wrong impression. So after deciding I might as well, end this soulless creature of the night, who fed on the blood of innocence before she could get me in trouble. I, 3 killed the vampire where she stood, by decapitating her with my hand, in a swift chopping motion. 

 

    Now panicking, even more, I quickly created a portal leading back to my apartment’s living room. Tyrone, “Shit, shit, shit, this world has vampires??! What the hell!! Okay, calm down breathe, ahhh fuck I just killed somebody. Okay breathe, breathe. Pheeeeewwwww, phew, phew, huahhhhh, huahh. Ok, it seems they can’t hurt me because of my modifications. However, I also don’t want to have to be hassled all the time with vampire attacks though. Plus, they're vampires so they feed on humans, right? This means they're an enemy of humanity….. I should create a virus unable to mutate, but which specifically only targets vampires. Alright, plan acquired, nice.”

 

    First I created a panel to help me design the anti-vampire virus. I decided it would be airborne, without the need to ride water droplets, riding on air molecules instead. Then I made it highly contagious, and use humans as carriers, without ever affecting anything but vampires. I made its effects near instant. Then I designed the symptoms, it would quickly burn the infected vampire's heart and brain, to charcoal before spreading to the rest of the body and turning the body to ash after completion. I also made it unable to mutate, evolve or die. I made it contained in an aerosol can, labeled anti-vampire spray. I then made it so it would never run out. After I finished designing it, I focused on the panel and created the viral aerosol can of anti-vampire spray. 

 

    I created a new transparent orb filled that gave off a sense of weight and had a white orb in the middle with smaller white orbs orbiting it. Crushing the orb of Gravity Control I absorbed its power. I then realized that I had a portal open in my living room still, leading to the scene of the crime, luckily it was a white swirling portal and I couldn’t see through it. I modified it till it was the size of a ping pong ball on both ends. Then I created another orb of power for Spatial Control and crushed it absorbing its power, then closing the portal on both ends.  I then created a portal above the city, shoved my arm through, and sprayed the anti-vampire virus, for a good ten minutes. Then I closed it and opened a new one above the Ronald Reagan National Airport in Washington D.C. and sprayed it for another ten minutes. Afterward, I closed the portal and opened a new one too the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, and stepped through.

7