[Absolute Sword Goddess] Hiatus Notice
1.4k 12 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear [Absolute Sword Goddess] Readers,

I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your support and dedication to [Absolute Sword Goddess]. Just knowing that people want to pay for my work and want to stay up to date with each chapter for almost a year has been my primary drive behind my creative journey, and I'm truly honored to have such dedicated fans.

However, I must regrettably inform you that [Absolute Sword Goddess] will be going on a temporary hiatus. This decision has not been made lightly, and I want to assure you that I am fully committed to this story and its characters.

I'm currently working on other projects and I had to pick something to pause. Unfortunately, that something turned out to be [Absolute Sword Goddess]. Trust me when I say that I didn't want to stop, but I believe it'll be better for things in the long run.

During this hiatus, I will be taking the necessary steps to ensure that when [Absolute Sword Goddess] returns, it will be with the quality and excitement that you deserve. I am using this time to refine the plot, delve deeper into character development, and craft chapters that will exceed your expectations.

I understand that this news may come as a disappointment, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I ask for your understanding and patience as I work through these challenges.

I will keep you updated on my progress and any developments related to the story's return. Feel free to reach out to me with your thoughts, ideas, and anything else. I will pause the billing for this, as I don't want any of you to be unfairly charged.

Thank you once again for your unwavering support, and I look forward to the day when [Absolute Sword Goddess] will continue its journey. Until then, take care, stay safe, and I appreciate all the support.

Warm regards,

Dreyerboys

18