Chapter 2 – Zero Self-Awareness Consolation (Yume POV)
1.9k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Yume POV)

I walked around listlessly around the campus. I found myself at the gym equipment shed. This was a good place to brood since barely any people come here. I really don't want to go to school but my parents would be worried if I just stay in my room all day.

"Haruki-paisen"

I softly muttered his name. My most admired person is gone from this world. A suicide at that, I wonder what was wrong with him. I knew the group was strained lately but I didn't realized that it would end up like this.

I noticed someone approaching me, it was Udo-paisen

"Are you alright Yume-chan?"

"Udo-paisen"

He has the usual calm look on his face, but looking at it carefully he had a dark expression. Well I can guess why, given I'm probably the same

"I know it's hard Yume-chan. It's pretty hard for me as well, especially when I haven't seen Akane and Sachie these past few days"

Confused, I tilted my head at the side.

"Why them specifically?"

"Because they're my girlfriends."

"Huh!?"

This was news to me. Didn't Akane-paisen and Sachie-paisen liked Haruki-paisen!? More importantly, both of them at the same time!? Gears slowly spun in my head.

"Y-you, did you hurt Haruki-paisen!?"

"What? I did no such thing" Udo-paisen looked at me weirdly

"I know for sure that Haruki-paisen and Akane-paisen's was in love with each other! And lately with Sachie-paisen as well! I did wonder why you three stopped hanging out with us lately, so this was the reason!"

"Why are you stating the obivous? Of course they love Haruki, I love Haruki as well after"

"T-then why?"

"Oh I raped both of them until they wanted to be my girlfriend. I really wanted Haruki to join us, but then he went and leave us just like that, I'm really sad"

W-what in the world is he saying

"I've noticed that you've been depressed as well, so I was thinking of raping you as well. Surely Haruki would want us all to be happy together"

Udo-paisen takes out a roll of duct tape. I slowly back away and noticed myself bumping the gym equipment door behind me

"I was surprised that you wanted to join as well Yume-chan, since you came here at our usual spot. Well I was planning on raping you all from the start anyways, so it's perfect timing given Akane and Sachie aren't here. I really am so backed up right now that I'm going crazy"

I  noticed that Udo-paisen is pitching up a tent. N-no I-I have to get away!

I tried running, but a small girl like me can't outrun a fit guy like Udo-paisen

I found myself inside the equipment room, Udo-paisen tied me up with the duct tape he prepared

"I will rape you until you agree to be my girlfriend!"

With that, the nightmare began, he ravaged me, kept asking whether I agree to be his girlfriend. I can only let out a cry.  It's been hours at this point, he seemingly has endless stamina which is only dreadful for me. I can only feel pain, not pleasure.

"P-please stop U-Udo-paisen I-I can't anymore"

"What's that!? Still don't want to be my girlfriend!?"

***************

Udo was throughly confused. He was already fucking Yume longer than he did the first time he did it with Akane and Sachie. Why won't it work he wondered.

He only saw Yume's face in despair in contrast to Akane and Sachie's face in pleasure when he raped them the first time . Doubts sprung in his head, "Am I doing something wrong?"

With this he stopped. Feeling guilty, he unbounded Yume from her duct tape confinement

"I-I'm sorry Yume-chan" With that, Udo ran away from the scene, leaving Yume naked in tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8