Ch2 – Sexy Night
622 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, any interesting stuff happening? Or is it all just war news?” asked Melly as she exited the bathroom, while rubbing and drying her hair with the towel. 

“No, nothing new really. They did talk about our accomplishments. But I dunno, people just seem to give us too much credit. We didn’t stop the war, all we did was just kill a bunch of people” said Rujiya sadly as she peered downwards.   

“Man, you’re so ambitious, you know that? We did fine. We could have been having fun, using our powers for our own benefits. But we aren’t doing that. With this great power, we’re just trying to make this world a little bit of a better place.” said Melly with a smile. 

“Yeah. But it’s so frustrating. I’m so strong, stronger than almost everyone on earth but…it just doesn’t feel like I’m doing the best I can” said Rujiya as she raised her wounded arm up towards the ceiling, her tender, soft hands blocking the light of the chandelier. 

“It’s fine. Jeez, it’s almost like you want to die on the battlefield” said Melly, annoyed. 

After she was finished Melly quickly went over to Rujiya and wrapped her arms gently around her neck and kissed her on the cheek. 

“Relax, you spent plenty of time working for the public. And plenty of time fighting the slaves of Kurshenkan. Now you need to spend more time with me” said Melly with a mischievous smile. 

“Yeah, Right” said Rujiya, tired. 

Pressing the remote and turning the tv off, she went into bedroom. Melly followed her with a happy smile. 

Rujiya sat on her bed and started to strip until she was left with nothing but her black thong and her white bras. 

“Haha, you’re supposed to wear matching ones silly!” said Melly with a smile. 

“Oh, I, yeah. I just forgot this morning. I had to go to the store before we flew to Zaluthan.” said Rujiya. 

“Yeah. You weren’t there when I woke up. It’s so sad too, I always love waking up next to you” said Melly playfully as she started to strip herself. Throwing away her shirt and leggings carelessly she was left with nothing but a red bra and panties.

She quickly went to the mirror and started combing her long silky black hair, readying herself for a special night. But when she turned around Rujiya was in bed. 

“Hey, you’re not trying to sleep now are ya?” asked Melly while pouting with disappointment. 

“My healing won’t go faster if I don’t sleep” said Rujiya. 

“Your healing won’t go fast if you don’t have fun.” said Melly and climbed into bed. Her hands immediately went towards the soft bras and she happily grabbed it from behind. But the lack of reaction from Rujiya bored Melly so her hand went down carefully caressing her tummy skin and sliding towards her secret place. 

“Stop, I’m trying to sleep” grumbled Rujiya, tired. 

Melly ignored her and started pecking her on the cheek and neck while gently rubbing her belly. 

“It’s so sad that we’re both women. I would have made you already pregnant at this point” said Melly with a laugh 

“Weren’t you against us having adopted kids?” asked Rujiya. 

“Yeah, kids are annoying. I couldn’t hear the sound of your beautiful moans if kids were around now, could I?” said Melly. 

Mely hand went into her pants and she slowly started to rub the hair and the small hole below it while rubbing her left boob at the same time. 

This time Rujiya didn’t say no, she simply closed her eyes and enjoyed it. 

Melly grabbed her waist and pulled her around and then sat on top of her. She pressed her warm body onto hers, their two bras colliding and rubbing against one another. Melly looked at Rujiya with a soft gentle eyes and her mouth pressed onto hers. Rujiya accepted it all, her previous hesitance vanished. 

Melly’s tongue went into her throat and toyed with the bottom side of Rujiya’s tongue. Melly made a lustful moaning and started swaying on top of her, her lips tightly squeezing Rujiya’s. When she finally pulled it out, both of them were drooling salivas.      

“Since you’re being lazy today, I’ll just have to do everything myself” said Melly and violently ripped Rujiya’s bra and suckled on Rujiya’s breast like a child while rubbing the other one. 

Rujiya squirmed at this but she kept her eyes closed and a small smile formed on her face.

****

In the morning, Rujiya was the one to get up early. She contacted her dresser, Anashia, to know that a new costume for her was prepared. After she prepared breakfast she quickly went to the bedroom and woke up Melly and the two of them sat in the kitchen and ate breakfast. 

They both departed from one another. Melly towards the Crystal Cube restaurant where she worked as a waitress and Rujiya towards the Jeddimian tower where she worked as an economic manager.

****

Melly went out of the restaurant while waving to her coworkers for a goodbye. She looked at her phone. It was 16:00 PM - February 26th of 2050. There was also a text from Rujiya that came so Melly read it.

“Work is gonna be tight today. You know I gotta do taxes for the company. I’ll probably be home at midnight. Entertain yourself in the meantime okay?”    

Melly could only sigh at that message. 

“Oh, I wanted to see her. Huh” she grumbled. 

But soon a mischievous smile formed on her face and she couldn’t hold her laughter.    

“Well, it wouldn’t hurt to see my collection. Definitely I will entertain myself” she mumbled to herself. 

Then a thought struck her head. 

“Oh, shit, yeah. They are running out of food aren’t they?”  

Quickly she took a taxi and went to her home to get her hiking backpack as well as a dark green raincoat to conceal herself from cameras. She went into the store and bought a bunch of fruits, breads, donuts, meat and other groceries. When she finished putting all those stuff, it filled the entire bag.

She quickly went out and started searching for an alleyway where she could start flying from. It also doesn’t help that she didn’t want to start the flight near the place where she lived so she started running away to a different direction from her home.   

While strolling around she quickly found a narrow corridor between two large buildings.

3