Ch 3 – Forbidden Lust
485 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It wasn’t an alley Melly was familiar with but regardless she pressed onwards into it. She quickly ran through the steep corridor, the pathway zigzagged and ended in a large square alley. 

The problem was that two other people were there. 

At one wall was a long chair and a man and woman sat on it, cuddling and kissing one another. 

Melly sighed. She thought of leaving but this alley seemed perfect for her transformation so she thought of waiting.

The two lovebirds still kissed and laughed. Melly bounced in her place a bit distant from them. And she couldn’t help but feel horny and curious. The girl that sat on the chair with her boyfriend looked especially cute to her. She seemed to have a natural curly brown hair. Her skin was snow white, and perfectly clean too, no pimples or rashes. And her chest seemed decently large enough, compared to her height it was surely large. 

The guy that she was making out with didn’t seem particularly handsome. If anything, all that beard and masculinity seemed boring to Melly. The man seemed to have realized that Melly was eyeing them with curiosity. 

“Hey, umm, lady. I beg your pardon but we chose this place to have a little privacy” said the man but he made sure he was not mad with a smile. 

“Yeah, I kinda wanted privacy too” said Melly. 

She then eyed the sexy young adult with beautiful curly hair. Melly didn’t follow anyone’s words. And surely not the words of a grizzly insensitive man. Why would she when she was the world’s strongest. And certainly the lady on the chair seemed quite lovely. It irked that she was being lovey dovey with someone else, still, Melly was glad to see this side of women the most.     

“What’s your name, lady” asked Melly. 

“Umm, Nalla” she said, clearly surprised.

“Oh, a straightforward answer, I like it” said Melly with a giggle. 

Melly checked the alleyway around with her eyes. No security cameras. This truly looked like a golden opportunity for her. Melly walked towards Nalla. She couldn’t deny it, Nalla had her interests. 

“So, what do you do Nalla, do you do what you like to do?” asked Melly, advancing towards her. 

“I…work as an actor. In commercials” said Nalla, her eyes wavering this time.

“Why are you asking so many questions ma’am” said the man, more irritated than before. 

The fact that he even called her ma'am, irked her. Melly was only twenty seven. Not even thirty. This guy clearly didn’t deserve the lusciously delicious looking Nallia in her mind. Can’t even tell a woman’s age by their looks. How pathetic that was.     

Melly was now standing in front of Nalla, she wasn’t even hiding the infatuation that had appeared on her face anymore. Gently Melly caressed Nalla’s hair, this time Nalla was clearly weirded out. 

“What are you doing?” yelled the man. 

“Wow, your hair is so beautiful, so soft and tender. I wanna smell it” said Melly with a giggle. 

Nalla couldn’t believe what she heard. The man clearly had enough and got up. 

“Look, you crazy lady, get away from her” said the man and pushed Melly. 

Melly could have easily resisted it but she wanted to have fun so she played along and swayed by the strength of the man. 

“Is that a way to treat a lady?” asked Melly with a frown. 

“You’re a weirdo! Why don’t you back off and get the hell out of here before I have to punch you” said the man with vigor. 

“Oh, hitting a lady? the manners on this man. I was just examining her beauty. Clearly she deserves better than a gross man like you” said Melly playfully. 

“James, just let it go. Maybe she is just not mentally stable. Miss, I think you need help!” said Nalla concerned. 

“Oh, you’re concerned about me? A complete stranger? Oh, you remind me of the person I really love. I like you, I think this is love at first sight” said Melly with a terrifying wide smile. 

Nalla could only frown at the statement.

“Some nerve you have, flirting with another person’s girlfriend. Get out of here you bitch” said James. 

She pushed Melly away on her shoulders. But Melly did not move, it almost felt like he pushed a rock.

“What?” gasped James and then pushed again, this time, he was the one who slid backwards. 

“Yeah, quite strange isn’t it? Not very loud when you can’t solve everything with brute force now, are you?” Melly said in a mocking tone.  

She grabbed James’s cheek and pulled it towards herself.

“Let me show you true power!”

In a moment rose vines spread out from Melly’s hand and wrapped itself around James. James tried to scream but one of the vines crawled up his face and covered his mouth. 

“James!” yelled Nalla and got up to her feet. But in the next moment Melly flew and arrived next to Nalla. She quickly wrapped her arms around Nalla and kissed her on the lips. 

“Mmm!” 

Nalla tried to push away Melly but she didn’t even budge. She slapped Melly hard but it didn’t seem to do anything to her.

Melly grabbed Nalla’s free arm and squeezed its muscle. Just hard enough to make her feel pain, not hard enough to break her little playtoy. 

“Mmm!” screamed Nalla, a little louder than last time. 

Melly’s other hand went down and grabbed Nalla’s ass, caressing it and wiping it. 

Nalla struggled and struggled until eventually Melly playfully had to let her grip go. In her own struggle Nalla fell to the ground. 

“Oohh, I like it, I like it! I love that pose, god, you look so sexy. I just wanna play with you more!” yelled Melly and happily crawled on top of Nalla. 

“Yahh! Leave me alone you witch!” cried Nalla frantically as she crawled away from her. 

Melly grabbed Nalla’s jeans belt and ripped it in half, it was only a matter of moments when she was able to pull down her jeans to reveal white pajamas underneath it.   

“Ohh, why did you dress up like a child? Come on, you should wear something that’s much more sexier” said Melly with giggle. 

“Raahh!” 

Nalla pulled up her leg and kicked but Melly grabbed her foot in an instant.

She slammed it down and pounced towards her belly, pulling the white pajama down to reveal a white thong. 

“Cuuuute, I take it back, you’re just too pure. That makes you special!” said Melly with a smile that revealed her fang. 

Melly crawled up to Nalla in which she tried to punch but her arm was caught by her. Quickly Melly pressed her to the ground and turned her around to make her face the cold stone pavement. With a movement of her hand she made a vine appear around her wrists and tied both of her hands on her back. 

3